Wheelersburg 33 Jackson 14

Slothman
Freshman Team

Re: WK 5: Jackson (3-1) @ Wheelersburg (3-1)

Post by Slothman »

Has Jackson ever been on the receiving end of a running clock? This could be the week if not. Wheelersburg in a big way.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Slothman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm Has Jackson ever been on the receiving end of a running clock? This could be the week if not. Wheelersburg in a big way.
No but I remember 4 years ago it was running down there right?

allamericanironman
All Conference

No that was the shut out year 28-0
First home shutout in history by my fighting ironmen

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Slothman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm Has Jackson ever been on the receiving end of a running clock? This could be the week if not. Wheelersburg in a big way.
Don’t believe so but that running clock is moo. That running clock has zero factor in the game plan. Zero...if it happens it happens. Game plan to give a chance to win and go. 28-27 and 49-0.....no different in the end.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allamericanironman
All Conference

What we say does not matter in the game. We stomped the burg yearly. They have a very good team the last 3 years. The tide turns soon that is my point we will wear the crown soon enough. This might not be your last win anyways. We match up good vs. the burg this year but they might not schedule us anymore anyways. These are facts add a few more recruits to go along with the talent here now this is no secret we have been waiting 20 years for this team. FIGHT on Red!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm What we say does not matter in the game. We stomped the burg yearly. They have a very good team the last 3 years. The tide turns soon that is my point we will wear the crown soon enough. This might not be your last win anyways. We match up good vs. the burg this year but they might not schedule us anymore anyways. These are facts add a few more recruits to go along with the talent here now this is no secret we have been waiting 20 years for this team. FIGHT on Red!
Jackson will be on the schedule. You think Burg will run away if they think you’ll win? You’re smoking the good stuff. Burg will handle Jackson easily and will for the foreseeable future. End of discussion.

4 years ago Jackson had a good football team. Burg did too. They both made respectable runs in the playoffs. To say Burg has had a good team the past 3 years is an understatement. They drummed Jackson the 2 years previous to that when the series started.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm
What we say does not matter in the game. We stomped the burg yearly. They have a very good team the last 3 years. The tide turns soon that is my point we will wear the crown soon enough. This might not be your last win anyways. We match up good vs. the burg this year but they might not schedule us anymore anyways. These are facts add a few more recruits to go along with the talent here now this is no secret we have been waiting 20 years for this team. FIGHT on Red!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

allamericanironman
All Conference

The burg defensive end I went against cried and wanted out.

allamericanironman
All Conference

The best one we played wellston senior year at wellston I had the boys mom come up to coach blankenship after the game and complained how I ruffed him up and was mean to him. He was 6 4 320 and athletic.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:17 pm The best one we played wellston senior year at wellston I had the boys mom come up to coach blankenship after the game and complained how I ruffed him up and was mean to him. He was 6 4 320 and athletic.
I think you are mistaking the reason for these forums. They aren’t to boast of your fantasy land heroics. They are to discuss high school sports. And this forum is strictly for football not fantasy football. You may want to join ESPN for that not SEOPS. I see how that’s confusing with the E, S’s and P. Then, there are these things called threads. You know like this one. To give your opinion, whether it’s worth much or not, on that topic.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:17 pm The best one we played wellston senior year at wellston I had the boys mom come up to coach blankenship after the game and complained how I ruffed him up and was mean to him. He was 6 4 320 and athletic.
He sounds athletic.

I guess since you are here and posting with great energy I must ask and slightly derail this thread (hopefully not for long).....I know the 7th grade class has some very good athletes but you said those kids are of the great teams generation.....do more than 2 of those players have Dads that played for the Ironmen at that time? Wolford and Ervin? That’s just two kids. Are there others in missing that will be big players?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm What we say does not matter in the game. We stomped the burg yearly. They have a very good team the last 3 years. The tide turns soon that is my point we will wear the crown soon enough. This might not be your last win anyways. We match up good vs. the burg this year but they might not schedule us anymore anyways. These are facts add a few more recruits to go along with the talent here now this is no secret we have been waiting 20 years for this team. FIGHT on Red!
Jackson will be on the schedule. You think Burg will run away if they think you’ll win? You’re smoking the good stuff. Burg will handle Jackson easily and will for the foreseeable future. End of discussion.

4 years ago Jackson had a good football team. Burg did too. They both made respectable runs in the playoffs. To say Burg has had a good team the past 3 years is an understatement. They drummed Jackson the 2 years previous to that when the series started.
Are you disputing the fact that you never won a scrimmage in the 90s guess what our dream team you know the savages that pilliaged your booty All have kids now playing and if they lose a game ever I will be stunned. We all know what you are losing and what we are gaining.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

This guy obviously isn’t for real....right? Tell me he isn’t lol.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:24 pm
I think you are mistaking the reason for these forums. They aren’t to boast of your fantasy land heroics. They are to discuss high school sports. And this forum is strictly for football not fantasy football. You may want to join ESPN for that not SEOPS. I see how that’s confusing with the E, S’s and P. Then, there are these things called threads. You know like this one. To give your opinion, whether it’s worth much or not, on that topic.
Don’t be surprised.
Bud this is all I got I’m on here because someone called us out saying we were not players. I rooted for burg all last year and will this year. But you never beat us until now last 6 ? Years and it’s going to stop soon. I know what I am talking about I have seen your underclassmen. To say your gonna win the next four is a laughing thought.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Are you disputing the fact that you never won a scrimmage in the 90s guess what our dream team you know the savages that pilliaged your booty All have kids now playing and if they lose a game ever I will be stunned. We all know what you are losing and what we are gaining.
Your so far out there your not worth debating

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:48 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:24 pm
Don’t be surprised.
Bud this is all I got I’m on here because someone called us out saying we were not players. I rooted for burg all last year and will this year. But you never beat us until now last 6 ? Years and it’s going to stop soon. I know what I am talking about I have seen your underclassmen. To say your gonna win the next four is a laughing thought.
If you are basing your predictions on 7th grade football, then you’re going to be highly disappointed in the future. Burg has pretty much had it handed to them by Jackson’s junior high team for several years, except maybe the the thrashing that burg gave Jackson this year in 8th.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Whatever this dude is smoking, it must be some pretty good stuff! lol :mrgreen:

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

As no expert and not seeing burg play this year. I gotta believe they have enough to beat jackson.

burg 40
jackson 15

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
allamericanironman
All Conference

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Whatever this dude is smoking, it must be some pretty good stuff! lol :mrgreen:
Since you brought it up does burg drug test.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:23 pm As no expert and not seeing burg play this year. I gotta believe they have enough to beat jackson.

burg 40
jackson 15

I also have seen burg this year and they have the players to beat Jackson pretty handily

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Return to “Football”