Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 21 Trimble 20

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 5: CHCA (2-2) @ TRIMBLE (4-0)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This is going to be my night game.
So I am leaving from Bellaire, where my day game is.
Just making sure this is the address
One Tomcat Drive -- Glouster, Ohio 45732

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 am This is going to be my night game.
So I am leaving from Bellaire, where my day game is.
Just making sure this is the address
One Tomcat Drive -- Glouster, Ohio 45732
That is the address to the high school. You can park there and walk across the foot bridge to stadium or stay on St rt 13 and park at Dollar general, dairy, queen, the lot, or park

Its all in the hips
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Just go to Zanesville, take 22/93 South, stay on 93S, left off 93 @ 13 South and enjoy the scenic twists and turns into the snug little hamlet of Glouster, field on right. ( Watch for those four legged animals but it won't be dark so you should be good).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Thanks been awhile since I was there. Hoping to see a Trimble win.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:48 pm It all depends on the passing game.Looked a lot better this week.Had a few drops that made the numbers look bad.
3-12 looks good to you. Also read the blitz Thursday and the starting QB was 41% going into the game vs S.G. add 25% to the passing numbers and they have to be below 40%. The cats will have to improve tremendously to win this one.
CHCA 42- Cats 14 My early week prediction.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Trimble by 1-3 or Cincy by 10-20 points here. They have great QB and some good receivers that can catch and run. GO CATS!

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

Rolltanks wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:02 pm Chca in a complete blowout
Tell us how you really feel.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Re: Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (2-2) @ Trimble (4-0)

Post by Happy McGavin »

Drew Pasteur has Trimble -2 and Calpreps has CHCA -3. This should definitely be a dandy

Its all in the hips
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

trimble wins this one and remains unbeaten 5 and 0

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

should be a good one.......Trimble keeps rollin to a 5-0 mark at the mid way point

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Watched couple videos of them,was told they were huge up front.They are about the size of every line we have played so far.I said we will not face a line the size of Athens all year still holds true on their roster 2 kids weigh in at 250 other lineman 190 to 210.They run similar offense that of Athens.QB is a JR.He has a favorite receiver NO 2.Throws the ball good.Running back,QB and receiver are quick.DB's need to stay with their man,Other then that they are beatable not as Scarry as thought beginning of the season..New stadium,Big school big win for the Cats

:roll: cats :roll:
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Everyone needs to make plans to come see this one. A lot of talent on both sides of the ball. This is gonna be a heck of a game! The Cats defense will be the difference in this game.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Trump2020 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 pm Everyone needs to make plans to come see this one. A lot of talent on both sides of the ball. This is gonna be a heck of a game! The Cats defense will be the difference in this game.
Your right. Cats defense will be the difference because we will line up in wishbone and try to run all night long then maybe complete 3-4 passes as usual

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

CHCA runs a spread offense, Trimble scrimmaging Athens was good preparation for this one

Its all in the hips
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

First off....Will this game even be played in Glouster....Did it pass inspection yet??...Hearing there is still plenty of work to be done on grounds with only a few days to go...Will be...by far to Trimble's advantage to play on grass....I believe CHCA plays all there games on turf and will be able to exploit there athleticism and speed if game was moved to Athens or NY....Regardless Trimble will have there hands full with the passing game...Control that, limit turnovers and should be a good competitive game.Pulling for Trimble however,....CHCA 27-Trimble 14 .... JMO

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I give Trimble a lot of credit for being willing to schedule this game. I know that they have lost a couple games to pretty good teams earlier in the season. CHCA are Div-5, while Trimble is Div-7. I know Trimble loves to run the football and play smash mouth control football. It always bothers me a little when you have to go up against a spread offense, when you don't usually practice very often against one. I would love to see Trimble win and they very well may. It's a big shock sometimes when you know that a team has a lot of speed,and is going to spread you out all over the field,and then the game starts and you feel as if you're out on an island by yourself. I also think this game can do nothing but help Trimble later in the year and in the Play-offs.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm I give Trimble a lot of credit for being willing to schedule this game. I know that they have lost a couple games to pretty good teams earlier in the season. CHCA are Div-5, while Trimble is Div-7. I know Trimble loves to run the football and play smash mouth control football. It always bothers me a little when you have to go up against a spread offense, when you don't usually practice very often against one. I would love to see Trimble win and they very well may. It's a big shock sometimes when you know that a team has a lot of speed,and is going to spread you out all over the field,and then the game starts and you feel as if you're out on an island by yourself. I also think this game can do nothing but help Trimble later in the year and in the Play-offs.
Agree

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Trimble will play with an edge. It's their first true home game. I think emotion will carry the cats for a while. I think though, the speed will end up being too much. CHCA 28 Cats 14

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Win or lose, this game definitely prepares them for the playoffs. As far as stadium being ready, I drove by today looks like they're smoothing some things out. Little bit of concrete left to be poured and bring some gravel in. Definitely ready to go by Saturday

Its all in the hips
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

They have a temporary occupitsy permit just have to finish up the handicap side walk and clean some areas up.Its not going to be completely done I don't think but it will be nice and safe ready to play our first home game.Big shout out to the Fouts brother who have worked their butts off to make this happen.

:roll: cats :roll:

Return to “Football”