Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 21 Trimble 20

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sat: Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (2-2) @ Trimble (4-0)

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble definitely has the toughest kids in SEO.

gamewatcher
Waterboy

Re: Sat: Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (2-2) @ Trimble (4-0)

Post by gamewatcher »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:16 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 pm
buckeye256 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:57 am Chca should feel ashamed in this one, almost got beat by a d7 school who also doesn’t recruit. Cats should’ve won
I know if I was getting “recruited” by a Cincinnati area private school, I’d sure pick the D5 school that rarely puts kids in college for football and not one of the monster D1 or D2 schools that routinely have kids go D1 for football.

The schools don’t have to recruit, they have their choice of kids to accept based on test scores and applications. Yes, they can choose who they want, but they don’t have to go get kids. Kids in those schools typically end up with higher test scores and get into the colleges of their choice, so I’ll never ridicule someone at those schools.
Agreed. It's located in Indian Hill and It's much like The Wellington school in Upper Arlington and Columbus Academy in Gahanna. They have good sports teams but have waiting lists to get accepted into the schools every year for academic reasons.
Actually CHCA is not in Indian Hill. It's in Sycamore township (still a very nice area) and close to where Cincinnati Moeller HS is located. Cincinnati Country Day school is in Indian Hills I believe. Your points however, still stand and are correct.

I believe the main benefactor of CHCA is the Linder family - yep, the same family as Carl Linder. They have pretty good sports teams, but don't believe it's ever been their focus.

Return to “Football”