Raceland 27 Portsmouth West 15

transplant
SE

Re: Raceland (4-1) @ Portsmouth West (4-0)

Post by transplant »

Valley had 408 yards of total offense. Not sure how many rushing yards though.

Westsidestinks
Waterboy

Post by Westsidestinks »

Not many buddy not many

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

I wasn't there, just saw it in the local paper. sounded like most yards were in the air and might have been more had 12 played in the second half? who knows. im not a raceland or west fan, so I don't really care. I was just trying to answer the question. should be a good game Friday though.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

valley had 14 yds rushing

Westsidestinks
Waterboy

Post by Westsidestinks »

RACELAND wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:55 pm valley had 14 yds rushing
So you hold a team to 14 rushing yards and some smart guy from west says Racelands dedense is bad . Good call me 5-2

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

ThirdandLong wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:17 pm Seems West siders have very short memories? Do you all not recall two years ago Raceland just mopping the floor with you guys at your place? The game last year was a gift. Raceland had the better team. You all always cry about officials. What will be the excuse when you get your rears handed to you this Friday at your place with your BS officials?
They haven't forgot. West was very young 2 years ago. They started a bunch of sophomores that are seniors now.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

There isn't much love on here that's for sure, (sisterly love maybe)...Raceland is still upset over the loss last year and that's understandable,
they had a good team. I believe they have a good team this year also, not close to last years but we'll see. I'll go with my Siders nonetheless.
Coach is granted parole thru football season as are some of the fans..

Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

Did one guy really make three accounts just to troll on a forum about a high school football game? Uhhhhhh

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

West Side Pride wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 pm There isn't much love on here that's for sure, (sisterly love maybe)...Raceland is still upset over the loss last year and that's understandable,
they had a good team. I believe they have a good team this year also, not close to last years but we'll see. I'll go with my Siders nonetheless.
Coach is granted parole thru football season as are some of the fans..
This years team is light years better than last years offensively. We were one dimensional last year. Multidimensional this year. Defense was a ? Coming into the season but has been more than solid so far. Giving up all the passing yards to valley is not typical at all. Should be a slobber knocker Friday night

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

So your saying they'll beat Beechwood this year in the state championship game? I mean if their light years better.

Ramfan95
Waterboy

Post by Ramfan95 »

Most people outside of the Raceland program don’t realize that last year was a rebuilding year and on paper we really shouldn’t have made it to the championship game. This year’s team is much improved and looks better than they were at this point last year. As far as beating Beechwood goes, I’ll say probably not because as a program they are at a place that we will likely never reach.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

West Side Pride wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm So your saying they'll beat Beechwood this year in the state championship game? I mean if their light years better.
Beechwood is a long way off dude? Take them one at a time.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Ramfan95 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:40 pm Most people outside of the Raceland program don’t realize that last year was a rebuilding year and on paper we really shouldn’t have made it to the championship game. This year’s team is much improved and looks better than they were at this point last year. As far as beating Beechwood goes, I’ll say probably not because as a program they are at a place that we will likely never reach.
I wouldn’t say that. The gap is closing. Doesn’t really matter though. They move up to 2A next year.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Beechwood was on a different level than the burg last year.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

West online needs to improve to get Hurd a little bit of space. Gonna say low scoring and West gets beat by a td. Might even be a 2-0 ball game

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

battlescar21 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm
4th and iches wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm
peterpan20 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 am
that running back will have 250+ friday night mark my word west will be ready
He couldn’t get 250 yards on Raceland if he was playing their JFL team, he’s fait is sealed done ran that pie hole and put a target on his back he might wanna change numbers or something
this guys a joke
Yes he is a joke and a huge CRYBABY! He was always posting bad stuff about Ironton’s kids. He is a bully that loves to say bad stuff about kids. He has some major issues! Best if you just ignore him and he will eventually go away.

Westsidestinks
Waterboy

Post by Westsidestinks »

West goes down by 20

Westsidestinks
Waterboy

Post by Westsidestinks »

Greenup had a pretty good team and running back about 5 years ago maybe , they also cane out in the paper saying blowout and how many yards there running back would get , what they got was shut out . Saturday morning when you wake up just consider this a lesson just keep your mouth shut and play the game , what is said on jerry springer sights like this is a lot different than running your mouth in the paper . Sorry boys you’ve tugged on Superman’s cape

Westsidestinks
Waterboy

Post by Westsidestinks »

Fan Friday wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:13 am
battlescar21 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm
4th and iches wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm

He couldn’t get 250 yards on Raceland if he was playing their JFL team, he’s fait is sealed done ran that pie hole and put a target on his back he might wanna change numbers or something
this guys a joke
Yes he is a joke and a huge CRYBABY! He was always posting bad stuff about Ironton’s kids. He is a bully that loves to say bad stuff about kids. He has some major issues! Best if you just ignore him and he will eventually go away.
Oh no sounds like a real meanie , I’m thinking your the cry baby

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

buckeyenation wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:37 am West online needs to improve to get Hurd a little bit of space. Gonna say low scoring and West gets beat by a td. Might even be a 2-0 ball game
The line does need to keep improving. They have some guys that have played, but they are replacing all 5 starters from an excellent line last year

Return to “Football”