BURG UNDERCLASSMEN

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: BURG UNDERCLASSMEN

Post by Poo Bear »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Exactly. Now please list who’ve they recruited the past 5 years that’s made them so vastly ahead of southern Ohio.
I don’t know if they “recruit” or not , I seriously doubt any Burg coach is openly recruiting . However I think the Burg Brand recruits itself. It’s a sought after place to play sports with the tradition and support. You have to admit that Burg has benefited from a lot of move ins that are also good athletes. However so has Jackson. Not judging , but it’s true for both schools .
That’s vastly different
Agreed

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:03 pm Not to worry with the Jackson loss. Still plenty of time to recruit whoever you still may need before they get to varsity.
Exactly. Now please list who’ve they recruited the past 5 years that’s made them so vastly ahead of southern Ohio.
I don’t know if they “recruit” or not , I seriously doubt any Burg coach is openly recruiting . However I think the Burg Brand recruits itself. It’s a sought after place to play sports with the tradition and support. You have to admit that Burg has benefited from a lot of move ins that are also good athletes. However so has Jackson. Not judging , but it’s true for both schools .
True

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Has the freshmen even played a game this season? I thought several games had been canceled.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:46 pm

True
Makes it harder to recruit when your young guys are not that good.

Return to “Football”