Wahama 50 Federal Hocking 22

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Monday Night Football: Federal Hocking (0-4) vs Wahama (0-4)

Post by Raider6309 »

Wahama 38
Fed Hock 6
Halftime

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Looks like another winless season for Fed

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:04 pm Looks like another winless season for Fed
And Wahama is pretty bad

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Rainy night
Attachments
IMG_20180924_191507637~2.jpg

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Wahama 44
Fed Hock 6
End of 3

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Sucks. Going to be a long season.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Wahama 44
Fed Hock 14
11:10 to go

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

It's no surprise. I feel so bad for those boys though. They play their hearts out and still can't even get close to getting a win. Not only is it gonna be another long season, it's gonna be a long next few years.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

It looks like the people who got on here and blamed Coach Richards for all of Fed's problems were wrong.

edforshey
Varsity

Post by edforshey »

50-22 Final

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

fortdawg wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 pm It looks like the people who got on here and blamed Coach Richards for all of Fed's problems were wrong.
This!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Fed Hock needs to drop Alexander and Fort Frye and pick the two worst teams in West Virginia.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Might just be the game that make fed think about quitting football. Only gonna get worst sadly.

belpre by 45
eastern by 40
trimble and waterford by 50 plus
and miller big

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
sycamore
Waterboy

Post by sycamore »

Not only is it going to be a long year to finish this one out, but it is only going to get worse. There is no junior high team and quite a few seniors graduating. I can’t see where enough kids will want to play next year to make a team. In all honesty I believe the football program will be canceled within 3 years. This is a sad reality for a program so rich in history and that was once so full of pride and school spirit. It breaks my heart to see a this happen, I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how they can fix it

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

Really would not want to see their program end. The junior high team should really be a priority. Now saying that is easy accomplishing it is something else. The coach has only been there a year and he does have a lot of experience hopefully he will be able to save and turn things around.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:( First started watching Fed Hock play sports back in late 60's early 70's when Chuck Robinson, IMO the best overall athlete they've ever had played all sports and was later inducted into the Marietta College hall of fame for his basketball and baseball exploits. I hope they keep football at FH but isn't looking good for the future.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

fortdawg wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 pm It looks like the people who got on here and blamed Coach Richards for all of Fed's problems were wrong.
AMEN!!!!! Sometimes it IS about the Jimmy's and Joe's!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

sycamore wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:53 pm Not only is it going to be a long year to finish this one out, but it is only going to get worse. There is no junior high team and quite a few seniors graduating. I can’t see where enough kids will want to play next year to make a team. In all honesty I believe the football program will be canceled within 3 years. This is a sad reality for a program so rich in history and that was once so full of pride and school spirit. It breaks my heart to see a this happen, I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how they can fix it
Looking at the roster earlier in the season, I only remember maybe 4 seniors on the roster with the core being all sophomores and freshmen with a few juniors sprinkled in. But the bottom line is they have to have more kids that WANT to play. The best athlete they have isn’t even playing and just plays basketball. They have other kids that play just basketball that could help the football team but they don’t WANT to play. Until the find the right guy to lead them who can relate to the kids and brings the right mind set and has not hurdles to overcome nothing will ever change. Kids have to have a desire to want to be a part of it and they don’t have that many who do.

Live Like A Champion!
JohnHarris69
Waterboy

Re: Wahama 50 Federal Hocking 22

Post by JohnHarris69 »

this was the super bowl of the TVC Hocking

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Logangrad wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am
sycamore wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:53 pm Not only is it going to be a long year to finish this one out, but it is only going to get worse. There is no junior high team and quite a few seniors graduating. I can’t see where enough kids will want to play next year to make a team. In all honesty I believe the football program will be canceled within 3 years. This is a sad reality for a program so rich in history and that was once so full of pride and school spirit. It breaks my heart to see a this happen, I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how they can fix it
Looking at the roster earlier in the season, I only remember maybe 4 seniors on the roster with the core being all sophomores and freshmen with a few juniors sprinkled in. But the bottom line is they have to have more kids that WANT to play. The best athlete they have isn’t even playing and just plays basketball. They have other kids that play just basketball that could help the football team but they don’t WANT to play. Until the find the right guy to lead them who can relate to the kids and brings the right mind set and has not hurdles to overcome nothing will ever change. Kids have to have a desire to want to be a part of it and they don’t have that many who do.
Massie

Return to “Football”