Fairland 42 Rock Hill 35

His#1Fan
Waterboy

Re: Fairland 42 Rock Hill 35

Post by His#1Fan »

redmanfan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 pm Lastly, I have watched 20 plus years of RH football.. rarely missing a game and cheering for every athlete out there. I have seen the highs and lowes...I have seen the building of a program. Fire Kinpp, 6 years ago and that is justified.. fire him after winning, play offs, leaders developing, and teams winning is just political. So, let me say his.. my son was part of building this program along with many other strong young men. I am always a supporter of RH but a very angry individual as ignorance and intolerance prevailed.
Here we go! Still butthurt over the new coaching staff! Get over it, move on! You haven't been to one game at the Hill, oh that's right, purple is now the color you wear on Friday's. The only reason you started commenting on this post is so people would start bashing the coaching staff. Where have ya been all season?? Why now? You seriously need to change your screen name, because YOU ARE NOT A FAN! You have turned into the same "fan" you always used to complain about. Go to Peake and support your hubby and stop worrying about what is going on at the hill. And good luck next November 😉

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

His#1Fan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 pm
redmanfan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 pm Lastly, I have watched 20 plus years of RH football.. rarely missing a game and cheering for every athlete out there. I have seen the highs and lowes...I have seen the building of a program. Fire Kinpp, 6 years ago and that is justified.. fire him after winning, play offs, leaders developing, and teams winning is just political. So, let me say his.. my son was part of building this program along with many other strong young men. I am always a supporter of RH but a very angry individual as ignorance and intolerance prevailed.
Here we go! Still butthurt over the new coaching staff! Get over it, move on! You haven't been to one game at the Hill, oh that's right, purple is now the color you wear on Friday's. The only reason you started commenting on this post is so people would start bashing the coaching staff. Where have ya been all season?? Why now? You seriously need to change your screen name, because YOU ARE NOT A FAN! You have turned into the same "fan" you always used to complain about. Go to Peake and support your hubby and stop worrying about what is going on at the hill. And good luck next November 😉
Now that sounds like a coaches wife :o

You can't handle the truth
gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Rock Hill is going backwards, After the change and everyone is seeing it. Other schools have went with a first year coach and went forward. Facts don’t lie

His#1Fan
Waterboy

Post by His#1Fan »

gametime wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 pm Rock Hill is going backwards, After the change and everyone is seeing it. Other schools have went with a first year coach and went forward. Facts don’t lie
Why get on here and post negativity? You do know the boys get on here and read what is posted about the team right? I'm sure they have more sense than to take anything you or redmenfan say to heart! If you can't support the team and coaching staff then stay home! They don't need people who don't support them sitting in the stands running their mouth! You know what i see when i watch this team play, I see discipline, determination, and alot of heart. I see a coaching staff that truly care about their players.

No, I'm not a wife. I'm a parent that is tired of people like you and redmenfan belittling our boys and coaching staff. What this team needs is more positive support, if you can't do that then you shouldn't talk about them at all.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

His#1Fan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:57 pm
gametime wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 pm Rock Hill is going backwards, After the change and everyone is seeing it. Other schools have went with a first year coach and went forward. Facts don’t lie
Why get on here and post negativity? You do know the boys get on here and read what is posted about the team right? I'm sure they have more sense than to take anything you or redmenfan say to heart! If you can't support the team and coaching staff then stay home! They don't need people who don't support them sitting in the stands running their mouth! You know what i see when i watch this team play, I see discipline, determination, and alot of heart. I see a coaching staff that truly care about their players.

No, I'm not a wife. I'm a parent that is tired of people like you and redmenfan belittling our boys and coaching staff. What this team needs is more positive support, if you can't do that then you shouldn't talk about them at all.
Butthurt are we, I look at the overall picture going from winning seasons to 4-6 last year to 1-4 already this year so is winning games not what fans want anymore. Just asking for a friend :?:

And by the way no one said a word about the kids.

His#1Fan
Waterboy

Post by His#1Fan »

Definitely not butthurt lol I'm not the one still crying over the coaching change. 2 winning seasons out of how many? Tell your friend fans do want to win but they also want to see support for the team. Saying RH is going backwards is talking about the kids, the kids play the game not the coaching staff. Anyway, the boys need support, not brought down by people with a vendetta.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

His#1Fan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:44 pm Definitely not butthurt lol I'm not the one still crying over the coaching change. 2 winning seasons out of how many? Tell your friend fans do want to win but they also want to see support for the team. Saying RH is going backwards is talking about the kids, the kids play the game not the coaching staff. Anyway, the boys need support, not brought down by people with a vendetta.
you Just made my Point :lol:

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Why is there always so much drama at RH? From the parents to the coaches wives and everyone in between! Does anyone get along from RH? It’s crazy! Grow up people and get along for the kids! Geez!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I honestly don't know why you're bickering around it's not as if Rock Hill has some storied football tradition. Looks like from a scheduling standpoint all the teams they've played have above.500 records with exception of Northwest the 1 team they beat. Honestly as a parent you should really be taking the high road and showing kids what not to do. The kids weren't mentioned until you said something and quite honestly now they'll talk about it in the locker room wanting to know who's parent it is and hop on here to see what is said next. You put more of a bulls eye on it by getting all upset over it compared to just turning the cheek this forum is full of all types of people I would truly hope the last thing anyone would do would be to take it as seriously and as personal as you are taking it. Good Luck to you but quite frankly you made things way worse than they would've been.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Probably time to lock this topic up guys.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:04 am Probably time to lock this topic up guys.
So now fans can only talk about team if they are winning, (everyone has a opinion )that’s what southeastern Ohio preps is about.

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

His#1Fan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:44 pm Definitely not butthurt lol I'm not the one still crying over the coaching change. 2 winning seasons out of how many? Tell your friend fans do want to win but they also want to see support for the team. Saying RH is going backwards is talking about the kids, the kids play the game not the coaching staff. Anyway, the boys need support, not brought down by people with a vendetta.
Rock Hill made the playoffs three times from 04-07. Knipp was receiving nothing but praise in his first few years. Ask any TRUE Rock Hill fan what the problem was after that and they would tell you it was not Knipp.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

OVC wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:02 am
Rock Hill made the playoffs three times from 04-07. Knipp was receiving nothing but praise in his first few years. Ask any TRUE Rock Hill fan what the problem was after that and they would tell you it was not Knipp.
Couldn’t have said it better :!:

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

His#1Fan wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 pm
My post wasn't a reference to the coaching staff or any child. As a mother to athletes and a coaches wife I would be the last to badmouth a coach or child, unlike some people I know. It is an opinion on how politics and personal agendas have no place in school districts, as it is a disservice to students.

Butthurt? Hardly - your words and actions are irrelevant in my world. I AM a fan of Rock Hill- always have been, and disagreeing with the decisions of others doesn't make me less of a fan - your aren't the only one who gets to have an opinion although you may think you are. You don't have to like what I say but you certainly aren't going to bully me.... Lastly, my friday nights are spent at home supporting the Redmen, as well as some other local teams ;)

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

TheeRickster wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:38 pm First off, its spelled "lows" not "lowes" (thats a Store Name) and secondly you cant even spell your name correctly. Go to Chesapeake with that negativity. Coaches can only coach, they cannot play for the athletes. Let them do their job and build...the prior coach had 10 plus years to build a "foundation". Its hardly fair to give the current coaches only 2 years before calling for their heads.
Rickster.. in reality, a.k.a the real world, I didn't call for the heads of any coaches in my post. Please don't catasteophize my statement to feed your agenda. I feel sorry for any coach at RH because if they don't win they become a target of the same ignorance Todd faced. If they do win then I am happy for them! More so for those young men who sacrafice so much.
Over the years, I actually get the game. You see 10 years as you do but my world looks a lot different.
My post were directed to individuals, such as yourself, others, and a few board members with personal agendas, which inadvertently negatively impacted the program.
Your attempt to call me out is childish, as that is a reflection of your true character. Yes, I am Mandy Knipp and I am ok with anyone knowing that it doesn't change my opinion, nor will it quite my voice.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Only at Rock Hill 😮

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

REDMEN95 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 pm Only at Rock Hill 😮
It will change in a couple years when a certain group gone :o

TheeRickster
Waterboy

Post by TheeRickster »

Geeze, are you still going? You didnt have to say your name to help prove your point. Everyone on here knew who you were like last year. Its frustrating losing yes and we can agree on that much. And I promise you the kids and coaches are more frustrated than we are, but you should know this. This is something we should all be use to. My kid won only 4 games his entire high school career so yes its frustrating. Get over yourself and keep the negativity to a minimum please. I'm still trying to figure out what stake you have in this anyways and posting on a RH thread if not to stir the pot.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

gametime wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:57 pm
REDMEN95 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 pm Only at Rock Hill 😮
It will change in a couple years when a certain group gone :o
I doubt that!

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Fan Friday wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:21 am Why is there always so much drama at RH? From the parents to the coaches wives and everyone in between! Does anyone get along from RH? It’s crazy! Grow up people and get along for the kids! Geez!
Well said!!

Return to “Football”