Eastern Pike 28 Northwest 7

art_vandelay
SE

Re: Northwest (0-4) @ Eastern Pike (1-3)

Post by art_vandelay »

greygoose wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:29 pm
Mohawk1234 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:36 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:21 pm

That's more than or as many as several teams, ND, Green, Manchester, I've heard East is low numbers, Eastern Pike is low 20s, those are just some of the teams off the top of my head that they play, outside of Manchester. However, since dropping to SOC I they haven't exactly been setting the world on fire and in terms of competition level that's probably where they are. They were in SOCII for years and were basically the doormat with no shot at winning, if they build themselves into something like Oak Hill I could easily see them moving back up, until then though I don't think anyone is going to say anything. I only say this from a football standpoint I have no idea how they're doing in the other sports and if they've got an advantage over the smaller SOC I schools.
Northwest only competes in SOC1 in football, all other sports they are SOC2
Oh ok, didn't realize that, then they won't be moving up until they show they can win consistently.

It about time for SOC to take the kid gloves off with Northwest in next few years. With Oak hill moving up, Northwest has no business playing a SOC I schedule with their numbers compared to the other schools in the conference. Either eatablish a real football program or drop it. But Green, East, ND, Western, etc. with their 20 or so kids shouldn't be playing a D5 school in conference play.*

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Eastern Pike 28 Northwest 7

Post by mattash »

Eastern Pike 28 Northwest 7

I think Eastern Pike is up there in enrollment also now

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”