Unioto 21 Zane Trace 0

Rolltanks
All Conference

Re: Unioto 21 Zane Trace 0

Post by Rolltanks »

Some of my thoughts on the game. Zt loaded the box played cover zero, I thought there def line played well but with 9 in the box jmar still ran wild. We had lot of good looks in the pass game but dropped balls 2 of which were tds. Zt was definitely unlucky to not score. The 2 bad snaps killed them and they have a great kicker that missed a fg. There big wide outs scared me butt are guys were so much faster and aggressive there wide outs were a non factor. There qb is a tuff kid he took so many hard hits. I would stick to more runs with 20 idk why he only carried it few times. Looked like are def just played base and let them try to run dive to beat us. Hard to consistently move the ball with straight dive with no lead blocker. They popped a few but we had lot more tackles for loss or no gain. Tanks should keep working the pass game get jmar on the edge and he throws better. Can’t say enough about the line. Zt was fast up front and outnumbered us but we still gashed them.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Idk what the record for rushing is at Unioto but I doubt with our history we’ve had a kid rush for over 2000 in a season jmar is a rare talent

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Roughly 29 carries per game average puts him at 7.7 ypc. Be tough to keep that pace up for 5 more games. I know he’s durable but he’ll be pushing 300 carries by the end of the season. That’s a lot of abuse for any person.

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

I've watched the Tanks play twice this season and J. Carroll is a one man wrecking crew. They need to get him some help! WRs drop a lot of balls which forces the ball back into J. Carrolls hands. If this team wants to take it to the next level they need a passing game. One guy can't do it all!

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

That's a lot of opportunities to get your star player hurt. He's at 141 carries already on the season. To put that in perspective, Lane Ruby has 57.

It's going to be a very interesting POY race between those two.

Return to “Football”