Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

wch125
All State

Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

Post by wch125 »

Washington CH and Jackson open up week 1 of FAC play with each other. Washington coming off a victory at St.Charles and Jackson off a loss to the Burg!. This will be a huge game for not only looking because this moves the winner 1 step closer to a conference championship but its huge for playoff positioning. Big points! This will be the 1st time that I know the Blue Lions coming to Jackson and the big time atmosphere the town will bring .

Looking forward to this game it should be exciting , feeling the The Big Blue are starting to get it all together and I am hoping to see another big road win here!

Lets Go Blue !

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Week 6 Washington CH(4-1) @ Jackson(3-2)

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Jackson @ home: 24-14

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Washington friends ....$2 to park and if you aren’t eating in Jackson on the way to the game, stay on 35 to 32 west and then turn Rt on Mayhew Rd, then a quick right onto Rt 139. This route avoids town traffic. We do have some good restaurants for pregame. Rowdy’s Smokehouse, Cardos Pizza, LaRosas, Arch & Eddies and all the fast food places.

This will be a very interesting game for sure. I believe if Jackson plays a disciplined game and wins turnover battle...they will be on the winning side of the scoreboard.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:52 pm Washington friends ....$2 to park and if you aren’t eating in Jackson on the way to the game, stay on 35 to 32 west and then turn Rt on Mayhew Rd, then a quick right onto Rt 139. This route avoids town traffic. We do have some good restaurants for pregame. Rowdy’s Smokehouse, Cardos Pizza, LaRosas, Arch & Eddies and all the fast food places.

This will be a very interesting game for sure. I believe if Jackson plays a disciplined game and wins turnover battle...they will be on the winning side of the scoreboard.
Thanks for the information for pregame, going to get there early and get something to eat.

Game wise, Washington defense has had a lot of players rotating in an we got a few guys back this past week . That really helped out this week , our young guys were playing as well as could be asked but we have some key players back. Offense has been clicking again and picking up the win at St.Charles on the road will help with confidence going into this.

Big Match ups Washington Defense vs Jackson run game
Jackson Defense vs Washington Offense should be fun to watch hard hitting game I imagine with some big plays (Hopefully Big Blue Side only)

Lets Go Blue

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

If WCH can get the passing game and running game going.....it'll be a long night for the Ironmen. The ironmen have really struggled to contain good offensive teams. on the other hand, if the WCH defense can't contain the Ironmen backs then it could be a long night for WCH. I'm not too worried about the Ironmen pass offense.....it's fairly non existent and when they do use it.....well you just don't know what's going to happen. I think this will be a good game. I'm taking the BIG BLUE!!!!! 21-18

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Which Washington team will show up. Have they played two solid games yet? Seems like they play good one game and the next they are terrible. Jackson will work their butts off this week and just might have a easy game next week. GO IRONMEN

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bernie Kosar
Waterboy

Post by Bernie Kosar »

Jackson has one of the best facilities if not the best, but I'm thinking WCH passing game will be too much for Jackson and get the win.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wch125 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 am
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:52 pm Washington friends ....$2 to park and if you aren’t eating in Jackson on the way to the game, stay on 35 to 32 west and then turn Rt on Mayhew Rd, then a quick right onto Rt 139. This route avoids town traffic. We do have some good restaurants for pregame. Rowdy’s Smokehouse, Cardos Pizza, LaRosas, Arch & Eddies and all the fast food places.

Thanks for the information for pregame, going to get there early and get something to eat.

Game wise, Washington defense has had a lot of players rotating in an we got a few guys back this past week . That really helped out this week , our young guys were playing as well as could be asked but we have some key players back. Offense has been clicking again and picking up the win at St.Charles on the road will help with confidence going into this.

Big Match ups Washington Defense vs Jackson run game
Jackson Defense vs Washington Offense should be fun to watch hard hitting game I imagine with some big plays (Hopefully Big Blue Side only)

Lets Go Blue
Jackson will do it's fair share of passing. If Jackson continues their 3-3 set up front on defense I think they’ll keep the QB from going all Western Brown on us. We did well on Holden so I believe we can do well against Steward as well.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The FAC looks tough this year. Should be a good one

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

WCH just more electric at so many positions. Jackson tough but no big players. They are the 4th best fac team I think.

Washington Court House 46
Jackson 20

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:32 am Which Washington team will show up. Have they played two solid games yet? Seems like they play good one game and the next they are terrible. Jackson will work their butts off this week and just might have a easy game next week. GO IRONMEN
Not sure where you saw we have been up and down like that. The 1 bad game we had was London. The 1st 4 games we were without a few key players on defense. Offensively we have put up a-lot of points on everyone except London. St. Charles was a solid team not outstanding but solid. Blanchester we gave up alot of early scores but rolled late . Washington CH will work hard this week also, so im not sure about a easy game this week for the Ironmen. Should be a battle for the Big Blue and I think we are ready for this one !

Let's Go Blue

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wch125 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:20 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:32 am Which Washington team will show up. Have they played two solid games yet? Seems like they play good one game and the next they are terrible. Jackson will work their butts off this week and just might have a easy game next week. GO IRONMEN
Not sure where you saw we have been up and down like that. The 1 bad game we had was London. The 1st 4 games we were without a few key players on defense. Offensively we have put up a-lot of points on everyone except London. St. Charles was a solid team not outstanding but solid. Blanchester we gave up alot of early scores but rolled late . Washington CH will work hard this week also, so im not sure about a easy game this week for the Ironmen. Should be a battle for the Big Blue and I think we are ready for this one !

Let's Go Blue
He’s from Logan. No one in Jackson thinks anything about this matchup will be easy.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Court was my preseason pick to win the FAC. They have more athletes and skill than anyone. However if Jackson brings the same intensity that they played with versus Burg they’ll have a shot at the upset .

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:32 pm
wch125 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Let's Go Blue
He’s from Logan. No one in Jackson thinks anything about this matchup will be easy.
Did the Big Purple letters give it away?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ironman92 is Brice Parks one of the defensive leaders for the Ironmen?

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

Calpreps has Jackson 38 Washington Courthouse 27

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wch125 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 pm Ironman92 is Brice Parks one of the defensive leaders for the Ironmen?
Hell yeah, he’s pound for pound a beast. Kid is a football player. I know you know him from wrestling

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 pm
wch125 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 pm Ironman92 is Brice Parks one of the defensive leaders for the Ironmen?
Hell yeah, he’s pound for pound a beast. Kid is a football player. I know you know him from wrestling
Yep see him during wrestling very impressed how much the kid improved last year in wrestling thought he would make it to state , he came up just short. Seems like a kid that works hard and never quits. What position is he playing ?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Good kid he worked for me. He keep his head down out works most. Walks quietly and carries a big STICK. RB DB

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Did coach Riffey coach at wch in the 80s?

If we play like last week we will be good. Not gonna lie I am worried about this one. Mobile QB our o line and d line should have advantage. Both need to TCB. Need Yates back for this one? He would make a good spy don’t think we want play one down this game without one. D line staying in rush lanes is a must. O line should be able to dictate pace in this one. No stimming and flipping and confusion for the young guys this week. We absolutely have the will to break them just like London. that is our plan. we will make them quit by the 3rd qtr. gonna be a good game I don’t see us stopping them but can slow them down. I don’t see any need to throw the ball this game but play action and screen and dump passes should be there all game.
Jackson 48 to 28
Last edited by allamericanironman on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”