Ironton 48 Chesapeake 27

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: WEEK 6 - 3-2 CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS @ 3-2 IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:56 am
wobycat wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:34 pm Already a thread on this game. Pay attention. Ironton easy.
Look at the date and time, this one was started first....... Pay Attention :D

GO FIGHTING TIGERS.............
The pay attention can be implied to anyone. Just a reminder that two have been started. This one can stay on top. It’s in ALL CAPS. 😃

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wobycat wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:34 pm Already a thread on this game. Pay attention. Ironton easy.
I DID PAY ATTENTION WOBY, ACTUALLY IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP MINE WAS STARTED 1ST. I CHECKED VERY WELL BEFORE I STARTED IT. BUT I COULD CARE LESS WHICH ONE GETS POSTED ON THE MOST. I LOOKED THERE WAS NO TOPIC. THAT'S WHY AFTER I SEEN THE OTHER I DIDN'T DELETE MINE THINKING SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT DELETE THEIRS AS WELL. SO I STARTED ONE. AT LIKE 7AM, THEN ANOTHER MUST HAVE STARTED AROUND 5PM THAT SAME DAY. ANYHOO LETS GO TIGERS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the league race is really heating up. hard to believe we are already in week 6 as teams are jockeying for playoff positions in their leagues and regions. it seems as though the overall depth is doing very well. we still have a couple of teams struggling. but they'll get things ironed out and make the league even deeper.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Re: Week 6: Chesapeake vs. Ironton

Post by StolenTalents12 »

The panthers might have a chance to keep this one close early but the Tigers pull away in the 2nd half 41-20

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:01 am
I DID PAY ATTENTION WOBY, ACTUALLY IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP MINE WAS STARTED 1ST. I CHECKED VERY WELL BEFORE I STARTED IT. BUT I COULD CARE LESS WHICH ONE GETS POSTED ON THE MOST. I LOOKED THERE WAS NO TOPIC. THAT'S WHY AFTER I SEEN THE OTHER I DIDN'T DELETE MINE THINKING SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT DELETE THEIRS AS WELL. SO I STARTED ONE. AT LIKE 7AM, THEN ANOTHER MUST HAVE STARTED AROUND 5PM THAT SAME DAY. ANYHOO LETS GO TIGERS.
Well if you’re paying attention stolen talents liked the other one. He just posted on it.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Here’s another time stamp for tiger bait

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I like the Fighting Tigers chances the way their run Defense has been playing, hopefully they keep it up this week.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

o my garsh, woby musta waked up on the wrong side of the bed ya'll. I did look all the way to page 2 before I started it. I could care less which topic goes er stays, but I did start mine 1st. geeze o pete man. I just wanna talk about football games , not get panties all a twixt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:04 am Here’s another time stamp for tiger bait
what's yer deal hoss. take your meds. and drink an orange juice. and slowly step back from the keyboard. yer not yerself when you don't eat a snickers bar.
sorry about typing in caps sometimes. I've had 3 cornea transplants. it helps me see when I make typin mistakes. I have emptied my pockets and waiting on the officers to come get me. i'll finally be able to meet my ole buddy noreply, never got to meet him before :lol: :lol: :lol: . and we can talk shop on the way to the hooshcow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chesapeake (3-2) @ Ironton (3-2)

sorry I pee peed in yer cheerios, ir won't happen again.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Ironton by 2 touchdowns here

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I don't know the right procedure in whitch to post, I think I just happened to post on the first Thread that I noticed. Being that I already had posted on the other Thread, I'll just say about the same thing here. I don't think that Chesapeake can bring anything to Ironton that the Tigers have not already seen from playing the Burg and Ashland. As far as I'm concerned Ironton gave the game to Ashland. The Burg,probably not yet, but they are closing the gap. If Ironton cuts out the unforced turnovers, and some unexcused mistakes, I can't see Chesapeake being able to hang with Ironton.

Riding the Bench

Post by 645945 »

I do think Ironton wins this game but the Peake has a nice stable a specialty guys that are dangerous if you overlook them. I think this game will be competitive. I will say Ironton by 2 touchdowns. Line play will determine how this game goes and on that I give Ironton the edge.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I look for a good game here. Chesapeake is coming off a win over the league champion coal grove. and they have the same record, fighting for the same title and ironton has played stiffer competition so far, but that's why they play the games. ironton cleans up some things they may be hard to topple in the remainder of their regular season schedule.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I think Ironton rolls big. But from reading about them in past games they fumble a lot and have a lot of penalties. If that happens Peake has a really good chance. If Ironton gets those fixed they win pretty easy. Those boys are in shape and getting better every week. Once the fundamentals are fixed Ironton will turn heads. I think next year there really good.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I know that I keep going back to the first game of the year at Oak Hill. I did not go to the game, but a friend of mine did. Mayby Chesapeake plays a lot better at home than on the road, most teams do. This is not one of OHs better teams, even though they will probably end up with an 8-2 record. OH cannot throw the ball hardly at all, yet I was told that they ran the ball down the Peakes throat all night long. If OH did that I hate to think what the Tigers are capable of. Even though Oak Hill scored 40 pts against the Peake, I would not want to see OH play Ironton. Mayby I will be surprised and the Peake has improved that much from the first game of the year, they did beat Coal Grove last week. I guess that's why they play the game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, vette I was surprised coal grove lost that game last week as well. but other than our two league teams suffering win wise right now. the ovc looks pretty competitive and deep.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

anyone care to make a prediction on this game. I'm going with 35-21 fighting tigers.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Ironton 35- Chesapeake 7

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

If Ironton does not keep having unforced turnovers, I think they win the game easily. From what I've heard, the Peakes QB is by far there best player. It will be interesting to see how much pressure Irontons defense is able to put on him. Ironton-40 -- Peake 14

Return to “Football”