Gallia Academy 53 Fairland 35

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Re: Fairland (3-2) @ Gallia Academy (4-1)

Post by StolenTalents12 »

StolenTalents12 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am
Abe Froman wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:39 am 34-14 Blue Devils, how is the field there with all this rain?

It’s swamp like about like Fairlands field.
If this rain doesn’t let up sometime this week I could see Gallia being able to run to a 28+ point win.
Makes me not want to make the drive up SR 7 but I will 😂😂

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Gallia rumbling stumbling their way to another dominating performance. Won’t be long till they run you out and put you with the big dogs of the south! Gallia for FAC... ad paid for by committee to renew rivalry!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Next year Coach Penrod returns home!

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

Another easy game for Gallipolis. There’s a reason Gallipolis went to this conference and dropped Jackson next year, folks. Makes winning much easier.
Gallipolis 35-7

oldguy1369
Waterboy

Post by oldguy1369 »

And how many conference titles in anything do they have since coming to ovc

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

moonshine wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 am Next year Coach Penrod returns home!
Moonshine I think you are dreaming a little on that one. Don’t think coach Penrod has any desire to drive from gallipolis to Logan on a daily basis and he has made it pretty clear they have no intentions of moving... but nice try.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:37 pm Another easy game for Gallipolis. There’s a reason Gallipolis went to this conference and dropped Jackson next year, folks. Makes winning much easier.
Gallipolis 35-7
Gallia Academy left the SEOAL because it was a dead horse, you should know that. They joined the OVC BE AUSE OF THE EASIER TRAVEL. I do not know why Jackson was dropped, but I wish it would not have happened. You cannot blame Gallia Academy for the demise of the SEOAL.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

GA needs to propose a new conference with OH, The Well, Athens, Jackson, maybe VC, maybe Meigs

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

After Athens cut and ran from the SEOAL I would doubt that they would want a change.

allamericanironman
All Conference

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 am After Athens cut and ran from the SEOAL I would doubt that they would want a change.
Look at the teams that stayed till the last. What does that say? Everyone else tapped out.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Athens voted to expand, then the following year or so bailed and joined the TVC. This began the mass exodus.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Gallia by 2 touchdowns

Huntster77
Waterboy

Post by Huntster77 »

GA has alot of speed and athletes. Fairland don’t struggle with speed, they struggle against those power backs. If Fairland can get those screens out to their receivers, the GA defense will have their hands full. I wouldn’t count the Dragons out just yet!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:37 pm Another easy game for Gallipolis. There’s a reason Gallipolis went to this conference and dropped Jackson next year, folks. Makes winning much easier.
Gallipolis 35-7
Actually, Jackson refuses to play the game anymore as long as GA plays at Memorial Field. Guess they only want to play on turf. They ended just in time as the series was getting ready to turn back in favor to a long string of losses for the Ironmen. Funny how you people forget when the Devils absolutely owned the Ironmen, even when they had teams that were supposedly down. Hall saw the writing on the wall that the dynasty is slowly returning. Unfortunately for the Devils, Ironton is in the OVC to deal with year after year and they seem to be turning the corner to a very strong program as well.

allamericanironman
All Conference

BlizzardMan wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:23 pm
Gallipolis 35-7
Actually, Jackson refuses to play the game anymore as long as GA plays at Memorial Field. Guess they only want to play on turf. They ended just in time as the series was getting ready to turn back in favor to a long string of losses for the Ironmen. Funny how you people forget when the Devils absolutely owned the Ironmen, even when they had teams that were supposedly down. Hall saw the writing on the wall that the dynasty is slowly returning. Unfortunately for the Devils, Ironton is in the OVC to deal with year after year and they seem to be turning the corner to a very strong program as well.

This post is lovely you really break my heart! Just not the same. it’s not right! Spoken by a true blue turd. Was so sweet to go out with the win proves our dominance.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:39 pm
Gallipolis 35-7

This post is lovely you really break my heart! Just not the same. it’s not right! Spoken by a true blue turd. Was so sweet to go out with the win proves our dominance.
Dude you need to chill out and be respectful. Consider this a verbal warning.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ema
Riding the Bench

Post by Ema »

Who cares about the past or Jackson game. This is about Fairland and GA. Interesting game on paper, the run the heavy GA team and high flying passing game of Fairland. Can the Devils handle the passing game? They have the athletes to match up but can they be disciplined to not give up the big play? I'll take the run game and the improved defense of GA

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Gallipolis 35-7
Gallipolis did not drop Jackson. Jackson dropped Gallia academy if Gallia academy was looking for a easier game they would not of chose to play Point Pleasant in week 3 starting next year.

Coach hall stood outside the locker room on memorial field and went on like a 5 minute tangent about how they would never resign a contract with Gallia academy while he was the coach.

You can ask like any of the 50 people that were in line for. Athroom or waiting for boys to come down stairs..

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Ema wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 pm Who cares about the past or Jackson game. This is about Fairland and GA. Interesting game on paper, the run the heavy GA team and high flying passing game of Fairland. Can the Devils handle the passing game? They have the athletes to match up but can they be disciplined to not give up the big play? I'll take the run game and the improved defense of GA
The only true passing team blue devils have faced was meigs in the opener. The pass defense was not great that night. But we will see. People crack me up with the Gallia speedsters. Yes we have a few kids with speed. But asked the teams that have played us we are very much a team of power runners.

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

Gallipolis 35-7
That is a big bunch of crap. Jackson does play on other grass fields, although none are half as bad as that sewage pit that you call a football field. Hall would love to play Gallipolis every year, so clearly you are a little confused.
And if you think the dynasty is turning little gallipolis’ direction, I think you’d better think again.

Return to “Football”