Trimble 42 Waterford 12

Sensation52
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble (4–1) @ Waterford (4-1)

Post by Sensation52 »

TomcatFaithful wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Sensation52 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:39 pm
TomcatFaithful wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:41 pm

We'll just send a sympathy card for your loss.
Lol not my lose I’m not a Waterford fan! Just telling ya facts I will be waiting on my apology
Don't hold your breath on that. It may cause you to suffocate. We'll see Friday.
Wildcats speed is gonna be suffocating to the tomcats!

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:12 pm To be the best you have to beat the best.Until you get closer to 500 we are the best.Stick to the little white golf ball Waterford is know for and leave the football to Trimble.
You'd like that, since they have been beating you at football recently.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'm not rooting for either team. I just want to see a heck of a game. How early do I have to be there in order to at least find a seat?

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Wildcat speed suffocating.R U serious u gotta go out of the tvc a little more and watch a soc game or something. Cmon Man

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Wildcat speed I just haven't seen it. I think Waterturd Is in for a awakinging

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

There will be plenty of seating. The Wildcat speed will be nothing like what the Tomcats seen last week. They controlled it then and will certainly control it on Friday. Everyone needs to relax and understand that the Cats have 11 players playing as one. The Wildcats truly have Bellville and the QB. Any other mention of a “legitimate” threat is just not needed. I will take 11 on 2 all day long. Cam and Conner will run for 100 plus again this week and the visiting side will empty out early in the 4th quarter because the Waterford fans will get hit with the reality that the ballgame is over.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah what he said

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:idea: Waterford and Trimble both have to keep their league schedule and should keep Fort Frye and N-Y for their rivalry/gate receipt games but should try to schedule Shadyside, Danville, Grandview Hts., Harvest Prep or Wheeling Central Catholic for their other game in the future. All essentially same size with excellent football teams. Wheeling Central is playing Portsmouth West this year in a neutral game @ Lakewood in Licking county. Just a thought. :idea:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Make it happen. It’s a great idea, contact any of those schools with a week 5 open date and then see if the Trimble Administration would be willing. The Cats don’t shy away from competition they’re stuck in the league they have and only truly have 1 open date because we will play NY forever!

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:12 pm To be the best you have to beat the best.Until you get closer to 500 we are the best.Stick to the little white golf ball Waterford is know for and leave the football to Trimble.
Your hung up on some Trimble and Waterford teams from the past man.
The last game is the only one that matters.

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

How’s the field looking? Is there any flooding?

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

This thread is like back in 2015 when miller was undefeated and came to the sty and got the rear ends handed to them.
Therefore Trimble by a lot.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Snowman2011 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:56 am This thread is like back in 2015 when miller was undefeated and came to the sty and got the rear ends handed to them.
Therefore Trimble by a lot.
With the slight difference that Waterford hasn't lost it's last three meetings to Trimble by a combined score of 183-6, Trimble isn't coming off two consecutive regional championships, and Waterford's record the last two regular seasons (18-2) is almost exactly opposite what Miller (3-17) had accomplished coming into the Trimble game.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

sharpshooter wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:50 am How’s the field looking? Is there any flooding?
I was just by there. Field still looks good and water is staying in the banks.

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

A lot of Belleville A lot of Wright it could be 7- 0 game. Two good teams gonna be wet could come down to extra points. Ready for Friday night I know one thing for sure beer will be cold!!!

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tailgater wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 pm A lot of Belleville A lot of Wright it could be 7- 0 game. Two good teams gonna be wet could come down to extra points. Ready for Friday night I know one thing for sure beer will be cold!!!
Yep, someone's gotta get them xp's figured out for sure.

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm
Tailgater wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 pm A lot of Belleville A lot of Wright it could be 7- 0 game. Two good teams gonna be wet could come down to extra points. Ready for Friday night I know one thing for sure beer will be cold!!!
I sure don't see it the way most people are I don't see a blow out and how can you base how good someone is off of Miller they are down right now

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tailgater wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:47 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm
I sure don't see it the way most people are I don't see a blow out and how can you base how good someone is off of Miller they are down right now

No blow out either way. If it's raining AGAIN (it would make 4 out of 6 weeks this year) in SEO the old "turnover bug" might raise it's ugly head and is very possible. It's gotta stop raining sometime !

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Ahhh...You prep trolls crack me up...In today's sports world you are literally only as good as your last game and Waterford certainly has gotten the best of Trimble in football the past few years....however...The tradition or body of work that Trimble has laid down over the years (decades) is laughable to Waterford's program....really no ground there to stand on Wildcat fans....As for the game Friday I think Trimble should be very concerned.They are way to predictable on offense and put the ball on the ground too much.Defense is solid yes but to beat Waterford they are going to have to pass a little.....peroid.Simple dump pass would open up so much yet they never run it...trick plays are good but percentages are low...The RB/QB combo from Waterford is legit...they will score....I am pulling for Trimble....but think Waterford will be a little too much 27-20 Wildcats...JMO

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:50 pm Ahhh...You prep trolls crack me up...In today's sports world you are literally only as good as your last game and Waterford certainly has gotten the best of Trimble in football the past few years....however...The tradition or body of work that Trimble has laid down over the years (decades) is laughable to Waterford's program....really no ground there to stand on Wildcat fans....As for the game Friday I think Trimble should be very concerned.They are way to predictable on offense and put the ball on the ground too much.Defense is solid yes but to beat Waterford they are going to have to pass a little.....peroid.Simple dump pass would open up so much yet they never run it...trick plays are good but percentages are low...The RB/QB combo from Waterford is legit...they will score....I am pulling for Trimble....but think Waterford will be a little too much 27-20 Wildcats...JMO
I agree. They have the personnel to spread them out but refuse to do it. Offense will line up in the bone run run run till its 3rd and long then turn ball over on downs or punt.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast

Return to “Football”