Ironton 47 Rock Hill 13

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 7 -- 4-2 IRONTON @ 2-4 ROCK HILL. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by Fan Friday »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 am
Fan Friday wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:30 am

I didn't hire em lady. that's above my pay grade, try the de-caf.
Do you comprehend what people write? I know it may be a stretch for ya! It was the Ironton staff that you wanted REPLACED so bad on every post you posted until they were because they just wasn’t getting the job done, but yet you think there may be an upset for Ironton! You wouldn’t know what these TIGERS have accomplished because you don’t go to the games! This team is on working their butts off EVERY SINGLE play!
as far as being a laughing stock. thank you. I take that as a compliment. everybody has to be something. we've already greatly covered why I can no longer go to games, and it ain't none of your business anyway lady.it takes a purty small person to make fun of someone with multiple disabilities that keeps them from doing the things they love to do. but I also can fish out front anytime I want, have a camp fire, take a john deere gator ride with friends, grill something on the campfire or grill, or walk into the living room and play a game of pool. and I only have 2 windows in the whole house where I cannot see the lake out front. so I'm not out of options for a fall Friday night. and I can still listen on the radio. could it be possible you are jealous of me somehow because I have so many friends. maybe you should bring your family up to visit sometime, we'll show ya'll a good time. you might leave scratchin yer' head a bit as to why you have been so narrow minded. say what ever you want I'm done with you. and trust me when I say I get tons of pm's about you, by people who know you better than I. and I hear the staff is growing weary of your intrusions. and the staff needed replaced because of lack of production. this just in, I wasn't the only one that noticed that. it seems kinda funny to me that on facebook I have 5,000 friends and on my group page I have like 5500. seems to me you are definitely in the minority. and I love to gab with my friends from the burg. heck I love to gab with anybody. why I'm a thorn in your side I have no idea. but trust me when I tell you I know who you are, and more than you think I know about you. you talk about the pot callin the kettle black. later.
Nice copy and paste story!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have one last thing to say to you, since I know you won't clam up. you have made fun of me for years when I have chatted with people about coaching youth sports at rock hill. because you are from the 1st family of football you think no one else knows the game. you don't have to be a star athlete, or even a starter, or even in my case not even getting to play my last 2 years to know football. which I do, inside an out. we had a very successful run at rock hill. you just have to have a willingness to jump in with both feet, learn on the fly. and learn from your mistakes as you go. assemble a great staff around you. and see what happens. you may not know this about me, but I was offered the rock hill high school job when andy hall got hired. I spoke with Lloyd and fred evans and a couple of board members. the salary was 3,000 dollars. I told them I could not accept the money because I was on disability. and that I would donate the entire salary to the youth sports at rock hill to but sports equipment, cheerleader outfits, balls, anything that was needed, and I would disperse the money wherever it was needed. you don't have to have a sterling resume, a ton of experience to jump in and learn and have fun molding young men into responsible adults. and to some kids you are the only father figure you know. and we prayed with the kids before and after each practice. and I'm sure I'd have established a great staff between ironton and rock hill athletes. I successfully helped the rock hill youth teams all merger into one team and there was more controversy than you can even imagine initially. but we made it work. who knows how we would have done. I know one thing the kids would have learned the way I learned, and would have been sound fundamentally. and they would learn about god and manners. I was excited about the offer and opportunity. but andy hall was chosen. and I have great respect for him. we ran football camps together. and obviously they made the right choice as he has the Jackson ironmen rolling along. just thought you might wanna know. I was also hired by the ceredo kenova crash semi pro football team as a defensive co-ordinator and associate head coach. but that didn't last long because they just mainly wanted me I found out soon as a fundraiser. I didn't know anybody in the ck area to approach about sponsor money. but it was fun while it lasted.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Well said tiger bait, only thing I can say is good luck to those tigers tonight, one at a time, coach Pendleton has those guys in shape and ready to go, so go get them Tigers, I'm sure the hill will be ready to go, Good luck Tigers

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

Running clock for the Tigers! Waiting on the week 8 showdown in the tank.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Slothman wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:27 pm Running clock for the Tigers! Waiting on the week 8 showdown in the tank.
Go TIGERS!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Good game by the Tigers looks like RH could be looking at a 2-8 season. Tigers still need to clean their special teams up before the last 3 games. Many play off points on the line the next 3 weeks.

Hope both teams were injury free last night.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

nice win for the ironton fighting tigers. I feel for the redmen, I hope them and south point can get their programs running well again.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
State champ 72
Waterboy

Post by State champ 72 »

Good win glad starters finally got to come out even if was 4th qtr. He did have a running clock though.

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Gotta love this win because of the two staffs involved. Great job by Ironton.

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

RH has to throw better to be a contender in the future.

RHRedmenLive
Freshman Team

Post by RHRedmenLive »

Box Score from Ironton Tribune

Ironton 0 27 0 20 = 47
Rock Hill 6 7 0 0 = 13
First Quarter
RH — Brayden Friend 1 run (kick failed) 3:55
Second Quarter
Irn — Reid Carrico 3 run (kick blocked) 11:54
RH — Brayden Friend 64 (Brady Floyd kick) 10:24
Irn — Gage Salyers 1 run (Michael Mahlmeister kick) 6:35
Irn — Seth Fosson 1 run (Michael Mahlmeister kick) 1:55
Irn — Brycen Thomas 13 pass from Gage Salyers (Michael Mahlmeister kick) 0:16
Fourth Quarter
Irn — Reid Carrico 9 run (kick failed) 11:07
Irn — Seth Fosson 10 run (Michael Mahlmeister kick) 8:52
Irn — Brycen Thomas 58 pass from Gage Salyers (Michael Mahlmeister kick) 6:53
——
Irn RH
First downs 16 9
Rushes-yards 31-202 46-204
Passing yards 188 12
Total yards 390 216
Cmp-Att-Int 8-15-0 3-5-1
Fumbles-lost 2-0 4-3
Penalties-yards 6-35 3-32
Punts-average 2-34.0 2-37.0
——
Individual Leaders
RUSHING —Ironton: Reid Carrico 17-130, Seth Fosson 7-34, Gage Salyers 2-14, Will York 1-17, Kameron Browning 2-5, Ashton Duncan 1-2, Cameron Deere 1-0; Rock Hill: Logan Hankins 13-72, T.J. McGinnis 10-39, Zak Adkins 11-26, Hayden Harper 1-minus 2, Hunter Massie 1-minus 2, Brayden Malone 16, Bryson Hackworth 1-1.
PASSING — Ironton: Gage Salyers 8-12-0 188, Will York 0-3-0; Rock Hill: Brayden Friend 3-5-1 12.
RECEIVING — Ironton: Brycen Thomas 3-120, Ethan Duncan 1-9, Cameron Deere 1-7, Reid Carrico 1-28, Jordan Grizzle 1-10, Seth Fosson 1-14; Rock Hill: Zak Adkins 2-7, Logan Hankins 1-5.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Ironton 47 Rock Hill 13

Post by mattash »

Ironton 47 Rock Hill 13

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”