Trimble 49 Miller 0

footballfan
JV Team

Re: (5-1) Trimble @ (2-4) Miller

Post by footballfan »

Didn't see this one but I Just read the paper awhile ago and all i can say is WOW!!! The starting QB threw a TD pass in the 1st quarter and then also threw another one up 42-0 as time expired to another starter to make it 49-0!!! Did Coach Bartley from Miller do something to Uncle Phil????? Why not take a knee?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

footballfan wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:50 pm Didn't see this one but I Just read the paper awhile ago and all i can say is WOW!!! The starting QB threw a TD pass in the 1st quarter and then also threw another one up 42-0 as time expired to another starter to make it 49-0!!! Did Coach Bartley from Miller do something to Uncle Phil????? Why not take a knee?
The kid is a freshman, and the last td was to a JV reciever

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble needs to work on some things dont make since to take a knee and not use the time to work on some things.this week will be another week of practice on Friday night.trimble has a two or three games like this already this year I think it's great to have that opportunity.if trimble wanted to run the score up he would have went after them the whole game it could have been a 6o point game.so nobody ran up the score just opposite.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Trimble 49 Miller 0

Post by mattash »

Trimble 49 Miller 0

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Another win for a school, I have become a big fan of through the years.
Congrats.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble 49 Miller 0
Could have been trimble 100 Miller 0

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

No EXCUSE to ever score up 42-0 with the QB who threw the 1st TD of the game so I call that a starter and when I was at the Cincy Christian game the boy who caught the pass was a starter on your 4 wide package when used in that game. Regardless when you are up 42-0 with 20 seconds it is never an excuse to work on things. Thats what the 1st 3 quarters are for and the JV game if these boys play in them?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

footballfan wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:42 am No EXCUSE to ever score up 42-0 with the QB who threw the 1st TD of the game so I call that a starter and when I was at the Cincy Christian game the boy who caught the pass was a starter on your 4 wide package when used in that game. Regardless when you are up 42-0 with 20 seconds it is never an excuse to work on things. Thats what the 1st 3 quarters are for and the JV game if these boys play in them?

#25 caught the TD. He's not in on the varsity 5 wide set. He's a jv player

Its all in the hips
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Sorry I wasn't at game but just saw it in paper. Either way why are you throwing on the last play of game up 42-0? Absolutely no class with this decision. What did the Miller Falcons ever do to them?

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

footballfan wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 pm Sorry I wasn't at game but just saw it in paper. Either way why are you throwing on the last play of game up 42-0? Absolutely no class with this decision. What did the Miller Falcons ever do to them?
So when the JV is in there not aloud to pass ? Lets tell a kid who has been setting the bench to just hand off run and punt but dont pass. If. you break one go out of bounds dont score if you have the chance. Yeah right tell that to a freshman or sophmore who has been setting and watching. If it was Varsity still in doing that then thats a different scenario

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble was running jv and freshman in and out the whole game.and I guess the paper didnt mention the 75 yard td run that freshman qb had called back right before the pass.so I guess they shouldn't run it either just take a knee

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:56 pm Trimble was running jv and freshman in and out the whole game.and I guess the paper didnt mention the 75 yard td run that freshman qb had called back right before the pass.so I guess they shouldn't run it either just take a knee
With 20 seconds left in a blow out game taking a KnEE would be the more classy option I would think

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah probably would have been I'm sure the coach didnt think a 20 yard pass was going to turn into that or he wouldn't have ran it I'm sure but a knee would have been the thing to do

BallzDeep
Waterboy

Post by BallzDeep »

If ya Don’t like it. stop it. Kid gets his first td in varsity action and ur mad. 🤦‍♂️

Return to “Football”