Post by mattash »

Anyone have there records?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Peebles, West Union and North Adams Club Football

Post by Beergogglebluez »

How do these club teams work? Do they wait to be approved into ohsaa? Or new schools trying out what numbers the get for kids.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

North Adams 0-3, West union 4-2, and pebbles 0-2 haven't played since August this is according to eitel. I think the school has to decide when they no longer want to be a club team and apply for full OHSAA status. I say this because i know miami valley christian had to wait a year or 2 before being eligible and eastern pike worked there way up and didn't wait. West union has been a club team for like 4 years or so.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:40 pm North Adams 0-3, West union 4-2, and pebbles 0-2 haven't played since August this is according to eitel. I think the school has to decide when they no longer want to be a club team and apply for full OHSAA status. I say this because i know miami valley christian had to wait a year or 2 before being eligible and eastern pike worked there way up and didn't wait. West union has been a club team for like 4 years or so.
I wonder if South Webster, Portsmouth Clay, and New Boston ever thought about playing Club football? That's 3 Scioto Co. schools that could play Peebles, North Adams, and West Union 3 Adams Co. schools. They would have there own league right there.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:40 pm North Adams 0-3, West union 4-2, and pebbles 0-2 haven't played since August this is according to eitel. I think the school has to decide when they no longer want to be a club team and apply for full OHSAA status. I say this because i know miami valley christian had to wait a year or 2 before being eligible and eastern pike worked there way up and didn't wait. West union has been a club team for like 4 years or so.
I wonder if South Webster, Portsmouth Clay, and New Boston ever thought about playing Club football? That's 3 Scioto Co. schools that could play Peebles, North Adams, and West Union 3 Adams Co. schools. They would have there own league right there.
Personally don't see it happening now with their soccer teams especially webster and how great their program is. I'm sure if if a kid really wanted to play football bad enough they would transfer/ open enroll

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Return to “Football”