Wheelersburg 49 Minford 0

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Sorry to hear that Minford has so many starters out wow thats a lot 6 starters but to be honest IMO it wouldn't matter if Minford was completely healthy Burg still rolls in this one just wish Minford was healthy cause now all were gonna hear is if Minford was healthy it would have been a different ballgame

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Good luck to Burg and Minford on a injury free game

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm The way it is, excuse me, is Crabtree has a nice resume and has done more with less for 20 plus years. How many coaches can say that in the soc? They've been relevant for a long time. Minford, um, hasn't. Just the way it is.....
No not really. And I watched that West vs Valley game. Valley looked extremely soft and there was no effort on their part. If Minford gets semi healthy they can beat Waverly and throttle Valley. That's just the way it is.

As far as Burg vs Minford: Burg is better regardless how many injuries there are. I have watched Burg twice this year and they arent as good as last year, but still very good. If Minford can make a game out of it I will be impressed.

Minford can very well go 8-2 and host week 11 if they regroup and get healthier.
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm The way it is, excuse me, is Crabtree has a nice resume and has done more with less for 20 plus years. How many coaches can say that in the soc? They've been relevant for a long time. Minford, um, hasn't. Just the way it is.....
No not really. And I watched that West vs Valley game. Valley looked extremely soft and there was no effort on their part. If Minford gets semi healthy they can beat Waverly and throttle Valley. That's just the way it is.

As far as Burg vs Minford: Burg is better regardless how many injuries there are. I have watched Burg twice this year and they arent as good as last year, but still very good. If Minford can make a game out of it I will be impressed.

Minford can very well go 8-2 and host week 11 if they regroup and get healthier.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Nope. After minford plays burg they won't even be semi-healthy. Just the way it is. If they are that beat up after their first 7 games they'll be even worse Saturday morning. 7 and 3 at best for minford and they travel week 11.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Oh and it's burgs homecoming Friday. Sorry if ur a mumford falcon.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:24 pm Nope. After minford plays burg they won't even be semi-healthy. Just the way it is. If they are that beat up after their first 7 games they'll be even worse Saturday morning. 7 and 3 at best for minford and they travel week 11.

7-3 and a playoff game is a darn good season

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

For minford

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:11 pm Sorry to hear that Minford has so many starters out wow thats a lot 6 starters but to be honest IMO it wouldn't matter if Minford was completely healthy Burg still rolls in this one just wish Minford was healthy cause now all were gonna hear is if Minford was healthy it would have been a different ballgame
Wouldn’t make a huge difference but a little one maybe it would of been nice to be 100% for burg. Because you have to be to even have a chance haha

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Only shot they have at winning a conference game is valley,and I just got through hearing how soft they were. So if mumford is happy with that then 7 and 3 it is. Burg at, where does the parade start?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Where does the parade start and who is paying for their Billboard celebrating a 1-3 conference record?

14U
S

Post by 14U »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 pm
14U wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:25 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:27 pm

You sure love to talk crap about minford haha it’s every week with you minford has 6 starters hurt right now so if you don’t know then speak on it. Would it make that big of a difference no. But they will show up n play to the best of Their abilities and you act like scoring defensive touchdowns are a bad thing and the Vinton county game was a bad game but the Refs were the worst I’ve seen in years they kept Vinton close with phantom P.I calls.
I don’t talk crap just what I’ve seen while watching them this year. So it’s not crap when it’s true. As for refs I heard they were bad and defense TD’s are great to have never said it wasn’t. I was referring to a freshman QB that made mistakes when pressure hit him. I have my opinions and you have urs. Who is missing? Because the same starters have played when I watched them with Wiget getting tackled and came off field in pain. Hurt to me is not playing and if they’re playing they’re fine. Everybody is a little banged up, it’s football and you play through it.
Wiget, Crank, Walker, Skaggs, Veach, Miller who tried to play through it but left the game and didn’t return Friday. That’s not even the starters who are hurt from the beginning of the year including one of the best players in the area in Darius Jordan, then Reid Shultz, Levi Martin both had to have off-season surgery that put them out. So
Yeah it’s 6 starters.
Your talking about guys that didn’t come out for football? I was talking about starters! Wiget and Skaggs

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Wouldn't be surprised if Minford ends up 6 and 4 especially since they are saying they have so many starters injured. But it doesn't matter who Burg plays the atmosphere at the ED is second to none IMO it's the best place to watch a high school football game Burg always has the most fans at home or away ! I am proud to be from the Burg. Burg sports always has huge community support and the kids thrive on that. Can't wait til friday for some radar burgers and to watch the best darn team in southern ohio! GO BURG

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

14U wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 pm
14U wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:25 pm

I don’t talk crap just what I’ve seen while watching them this year. So it’s not crap when it’s true. As for refs I heard they were bad and defense TD’s are great to have never said it wasn’t. I was referring to a freshman QB that made mistakes when pressure hit him. I have my opinions and you have urs. Who is missing? Because the same starters have played when I watched them with Wiget getting tackled and came off field in pain. Hurt to me is not playing and if they’re playing they’re fine. Everybody is a little banged up, it’s football and you play through it.
Wiget, Crank, Walker, Skaggs, Veach, Miller who tried to play through it but left the game and didn’t return Friday. That’s not even the starters who are hurt from the beginning of the year including one of the best players in the area in Darius Jordan, then Reid Shultz, Levi Martin both had to have off-season surgery that put them out. So
Yeah it’s 6 starters.
Your talking about guys that didn’t come out for football? I was talking about starters! Wiget and Skaggs
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about everyone of those kids started or played significant minutes. Do you want me to list their positions they started or played at too? They all didn’t get hurt in the same game but they are hurt and are starters.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:51 am

Yeah it’s 6 starters.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about everyone of those kids started or played significant minutes. Do you want me to list their positions they started or played at too? They all didn’t get hurt in the same game but they are hurt and are starters.
It doesn’t matter anyways even if they all was in during west thru valley the record would be the same. I watched them and good kids but they were pushed back all night during west game! If u are a falcon dad or fan until there is change same result.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

14U wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 am

It doesn’t matter anyways even if they all was in during west thru valley the record would be the same. I watched them and good kids but they were pushed back all night during west game! If u are a falcon dad or fan until there is change same result.
I think Minford is a year away. From competing for 2nd.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You make no sense. West is physical up front. They did beat Minford in the trenches and that's how they won the game. Last I checked, it was 18-15 with 4 minutes left. West put together a very nice game ending drive.

That same West team beat Valley to the point that Valley quit at halftime. Yet you are predicting Valley to beat Minford.

Makes no sense at all.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 am

You make no sense. West is physical up front. They did beat Minford in the trenches and that's how they won the game. Last I checked, it was 18-15 with 4 minutes left. West put together a very nice game ending drive.

That same West team beat Valley to the point that Valley quit at halftime. Yet you are predicting Valley to beat Minford.

Makes no sense at all.
Yea man. That’s West Side logic. Only makes sense to them.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:41 am

I think Minford is a year away. From competing for 2nd.
Yes they are returning a lot just losing their leading tackler linebacker. If they stay healthy.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 am

Makes no sense at all.
Same valley team that took waverly 4 quarters. They have a good QB that will pass on Minford. So yes it makes since. U have two D backs out as ur other poster said. I didn’t say anything about valley beating them, I said the last five games is the better schedule compare to the first 5 games.

Return to “Football”