WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

BondRoad Bandit
Riding the Bench
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:00 am

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by BondRoad Bandit » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:29 pm

wobycat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm
If minford was healthy it would be a decent game 6 starters is huge so save the higher then mighty crap. Never seen people take offense to someone saying you’re team will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns lol good lord burg is better they will win the game. Probably will be like the oak hill score.
I love how a burg poster said waverly wanted nothing to with Massie by stating the results of a bunch of common opponents but would never admit that Massie would also crush burg
Cal Preps has it MAssie 28 Burg 24. They have a decent reputation so I'll take their prediction over yours.

As far as this game, Minford would need to be at full strength to compete. If they aren't, could be a blowout, but Minford has proven that they play Burg tougher at Ed Miller than they do at the PAsteur of Pain.

I'll go 42-14
I agree!



JTEK
JV Team
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by JTEK » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:32 pm

BondRoad Bandit wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:29 pm
wobycat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm


I love how a burg poster said waverly wanted nothing to with Massie by stating the results of a bunch of common opponents but would never admit that Massie would also crush burg
Cal Preps has it MAssie 28 Burg 24. They have a decent reputation so I'll take their prediction over yours.

As far as this game, Minford would need to be at full strength to compete. If they aren't, could be a blowout, but Minford has proven that they play Burg tougher at Ed Miller than they do at the PAsteur of Pain.

I'll go 42-14
I agree!
Burg would get more out of losing to Massey 42-14 than beating waverly 49-0

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3612
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 7x Regional Champs and 32x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 pm

How did clinton massie and bishop hartley get brought up.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2178
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:39 pm

JTEK wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:32 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:29 pm
wobycat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:13 pm


Cal Preps has it MAssie 28 Burg 24. They have a decent reputation so I'll take their prediction over yours.

As far as this game, Minford would need to be at full strength to compete. If they aren't, could be a blowout, but Minford has proven that they play Burg tougher at Ed Miller than they do at the PAsteur of Pain.

I'll go 42-14
I agree!
Burg would get more out of losing to Massey 42-14 than beating waverly 49-0
Agree

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2178
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 pm
How did clinton massie and bishop hartley get brought up.
A burg poster stated that waverly would get rolled by Massie , I simply implied that so would Burg and all hell broke lose lol

Jolly P(irate)
SEO
Posts: 2933
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Jolly P(irate) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 pm
How did clinton massie and bishop hartley get brought up.
A burg poster stated that waverly would get rolled by Massie , I simply implied that so would Burg and all hell broke lose lol
You should know better poo. 😂

Jolly P(irate)
SEO
Posts: 2933
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Jolly P(irate) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Burg will roll on to week 9 with ease. Keep it clean, come out injury free.

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2178
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Burg by 42. Burg finishes 9-1 and will be primed for yet another playoff run

fbnut
S
Posts: 1844
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:18 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by fbnut » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:22 pm
So Burg posters can state that waverly wants nothing to do with Clinton Massie but no one can say the same about Burg ?

Calpreps had the Hartley Burg game close too and we saw how that turned out .
Just for fun
Burg over watterson by 21
Hartley over watterson by 21
Hard to compare scores
Hartley was more talented than burg but burg could have played better and made the score a lot closer.

Westfan
SEO
Posts: 2639
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:16 am

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Westfan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Who is the backup quarterback for Wheelersburg? What grade is he?

fbnut
S
Posts: 1844
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:18 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by fbnut » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Westfan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Who is the backup quarterback for Wheelersburg? What grade is he?
They don’t really have a backup
If #5 goes down they would totally have to change the offense

Proud_Pirate63
Varsity
Posts: 616
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Proud_Pirate63 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 pm

fbnut wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm
Westfan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Who is the backup quarterback for Wheelersburg? What grade is he?
They don’t really have a backup
If #5 goes down they would totally have to change the offense
I would say Junior RB, Horsley is technically the backup.

Kicker.
Freshman Team
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Kicker. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Proud_Pirate63 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 pm
fbnut wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm
Westfan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Who is the backup quarterback for Wheelersburg? What grade is he?
They don’t really have a backup
If #5 goes down they would totally have to change the offense
I would say Junior RB, Horsley is technically the backup.

I believe I saw him for one play in at quarterback against waverly
A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9120
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:34 am

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Burg_Grad_77 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm
If minford was healthy it would be a decent game 6 starters is huge so save the higher then mighty crap. Never seen people take offense to someone saying you’re team will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns lol good lord burg is better they will win the game. Probably will be like the oak hill score.
I love how a burg poster said waverly wanted nothing to with Massie by stating the results of a bunch of common opponents but would never admit that Massie would also crush burg
If you are going to call someone out and complain about what they said at least say who it was. It was me and I would think it's pretty obvious that neither Waverly or the Burg want anything to do with Massie. Get over it.

Slothman
Riding the Bench
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Slothman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Running clock,Burg

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3612
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 7x Regional Champs and 32x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 pm
How did clinton massie and bishop hartley get brought up.
A burg poster stated that waverly would get rolled by Massie , I simply implied that so would Burg and all hell broke lose lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One

packers80
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by packers80 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Burg big....again against minford. Ordinary kids doing extraordinary things.
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

FANOSPORTS
SEO
Posts: 2968
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Don't waste your money going to this one. Wait till playoff time for the good stuff, Burg by many.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2178
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm
Poo Bear wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm
If minford was healthy it would be a decent game 6 starters is huge so save the higher then mighty crap. Never seen people take offense to someone saying you’re team will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns lol good lord burg is better they will win the game. Probably will be like the oak hill score.
I love how a burg poster said waverly wanted nothing to with Massie by stating the results of a bunch of common opponents but would never admit that Massie would also crush burg
If you are going to call someone out and complain about what they said at least say who it was. It was me and I would think it's pretty obvious that neither Waverly or the Burg want anything to do with Massie. Get over it.

I would agree with that .

greygoose
S
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: WK 8: Minford (6-1) @ Wheelersburg (6-1)

Post by greygoose » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Even healthy this game would be a tall task for Minford, however with so many injuries right now for Minford I think we'll see Burg put a running clock on them.

Post Reply