Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Blitz
Varsity

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by Blitz »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm 9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
you do realize he is NOT down in that pic right? LOL

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Blitz wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:27 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm 9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
Yes didn’t dispute that I think it is a good play. Just showing a really good play was unbelievable! Think defender thought he was down and let him go.
Last edited by allamericanironman on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Yes didn’t dispute that I think it is a good play. Just showing a really good play was unbelievable! Think defender thought he was down and let him go.
oh ok and you are right it was a freak play. felt bad for the kid who otherwise made a pretty good play that just had a bad outcome for him. btw 21 pts always comes down to 3 plays lol or 7 plays if all FG's. we made those plays you didnt so spin it however you want. this game was never in doubt. it wasnt a blowout and it wasnt ever close. just a good solid victory over a good solid team

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Blitz wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:09 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

oh ok and you are right it was a freak play. felt bad for the kid who otherwise made a pretty good play that just had a bad outcome for him. btw 21 pts always comes down to 3 plays lol or 7 plays if all FG's. we made those plays you didnt so spin it however you want. this game was never in doubt. it wasnt a blowout and it wasnt ever close. just a good solid victory over a good solid team
The refs made sure it wasn’t close the best was the pass interference in the end zone that was called but over ruled! And when the holding calls and no holding calls. I have video evidence I am not lying this game was never close because a few people. The Ironmen were straight up robbed out of a fair game and I have the proof. I don’t expect you two idiots to agree but guess what like 500 people now know the facts and I doubt your very convincing to them.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

you are right it was offensive pass interference that was waved off because the ball was uncatchable even for holden. holden was tracking the ball ypur little reciever turned to his left away from the ball and jumped into holdens waist to stop him

Nigel Tufnel
Waterboy

Post by Nigel Tufnel »

I don't think he's the "best" this year, but a very good dual-threat QB this year is Peyton Madison at Amanda-Clearcreek. Stats so far (as near as I can find):
Passing: 39/85 751 yards, 10 TD (don't have INT total, but around 8 I think)
Rushing: 106 for 718 yards, 10 TD

Football14
Waterboy

Post by Football14 »

Icenhower from Jackson is a great overall qb. He’s plays smart, he has a good strong arm and he has wheels also. Ice has close to 1,000 passing yards and doesn’t get much of an opportunity to throw the ball. Western brown qb threw over 50 passes against Jackson and only completed half of them. Ice doesn’t have much size protecting him on O line and makes big plays under pressure and he is tough. I saw Wheelersburg film and he took some hard hits and got right back up.

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

My vote would be Ruby from Southeastern for his leadership, athletic talent, and overall what he means to his team. If you are talking throwing stats though, there are other pure passers you could pick.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Football14 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:27 pm Icenhower from Jackson is a great overall qb. He’s plays smart, he has a good strong arm and he has wheels also. Ice has close to 1,000 passing yards and doesn’t get much of an opportunity to throw the ball. Western brown qb threw over 50 passes against Jackson and only completed half of them. Ice doesn’t have much size protecting him on O line and makes big plays under pressure and he is tough. I saw Wheelersburg film and he took some hard hits and got right back up.
He killed Jackson with his legs also. But was also the worst display of defense in last 100 years of Jackson football

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ice is solid. Hard worker and great kid. His legs have helped several times and he often throws a very good ball. Some bad picks but not a huge amount.

As for taking a lethal hit and bouncing right back up...he’s basically Rocky

Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

You have to feel bad for Jackson. I was at the game and it was a very lopsided called game. That is not the way any team wants to win. I agree thats not the way we want to win. I heard there may be an investigation into the refs. I hope everything gets sorted out and there is justice.

Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

New moto: if you can’t beat them cheat them!

Return to “Football”