Best Quarterbacks in the Area

allamericanironman
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by allamericanironman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm

greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm
allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm
greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm
How's the quarterbacks from western brown and Washington courthouse?? I've heard kid from WB is legit.
WB is legit but out of area. WCH needs to mature he has talent but makes mistakes. Tri valley senior big 210 6’ 2” 12 tds. And 1 int.
Closest thing to D1 in SEO in my opinion.

Strongest Arm in SEO is ICE hands down. That kid can whip it that’s something you can’t coach his arm is stronger than burg. It really is impressive but gray goose is a hater.
He plays team in the area had a local coach tell me he's probably D1 talent. Plus he's close enough to the area I like finding out about kids. I'm a hater on who or what?? You're still trying to validate a week 5 loss in week 8, LOL.
My friend I am just backing up my claims I am legit 100%



greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm

allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm
greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm
allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm


WB is legit but out of area. WCH needs to mature he has talent but makes mistakes. Tri valley senior big 210 6’ 2” 12 tds. And 1 int.
Closest thing to D1 in SEO in my opinion.

Strongest Arm in SEO is ICE hands down. That kid can whip it that’s something you can’t coach his arm is stronger than burg. It really is impressive but gray goose is a hater.
He plays team in the area had a local coach tell me he's probably D1 talent. Plus he's close enough to the area I like finding out about kids. I'm a hater on who or what?? You're still trying to validate a week 5 loss in week 8, LOL.
My friend I am just backing up my claims I am legit 100%
I want to know about the hater comment. You can worry about week 5 because you're the only one that cares that's 100% legit. :lol: I mean you realize you're posting week 5 pictures in a topic on best QBs in the area, just so ppl see it, no-one cares. Kind of sad really if you lose by 1 score or 5 it's a loss regardless.



Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6743
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Clay Davis of Athens has close to 2000 all purpose yards and 17 touchdowns



greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 pm

The guy might not have the stats as most of these quarterbacks, but Ruby from Southeastern means more to his team than just about all guys listed so far.



greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:11 pm

I've seen Huntington Ross is having a nice year and have heard they've got a real nice QB as well.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15694
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:17 pm

greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 pm
The guy might not have the stats as most of these quarterbacks, but Ruby from Southeastern means more to his team than just about all guys listed so far.
Ruby quite the talent



FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3562
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by FANOSPORTS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm

:idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.


"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

allamericanironman
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by allamericanironman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 pm

greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm
allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm
greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm


He plays team in the area had a local coach tell me he's probably D1 talent. Plus he's close enough to the area I like finding out about kids. I'm a hater on who or what?? You're still trying to validate a week 5 loss in week 8, LOL.
My friend I am just backing up my claims I am legit 100%
I want to know about the hater comment. You can worry about week 5 because you're the only one that cares that's 100% legit. :lol: I mean you realize you're posting week 5 pictures in a topic on best QBs in the area, just so ppl see it, no-one cares. Kind of sad really if you lose by 1 score or 5 it's a loss regardless.
Ok you are an Ironman hater ie me. Those pics has everything to do with the best qb. The recruiters will look at this game to evaluate both teams. A pick 6 is devestating to a qb. Also a fumble is huge too. Those two plays are critical turning points in the game. I had to leave after the fumble it was bad. Then I go to tape and it’s even worse there. Now here is the facts the absolute truth. Best two q.b. Head to head. I know ice is like not even on your list. You fail to mention his name because you are a hater. I am honest and real slayers is better because he had help that night. It’s ok I just wanted everyone to see the truth and give ice a fair shake.



greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm
:idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Sounds like you're wanting next level QB, when you say best QB then.



FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3562
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by FANOSPORTS » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 am

greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm
:idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Sounds like you're wanting next level QB, when you say best QB then.
That's the way I took the original question. Maybe i'm wrong ?


"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 am

allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 pm
greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm
allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm


My friend I am just backing up my claims I am legit 100%
I want to know about the hater comment. You can worry about week 5 because you're the only one that cares that's 100% legit. :lol: I mean you realize you're posting week 5 pictures in a topic on best QBs in the area, just so ppl see it, no-one cares. Kind of sad really if you lose by 1 score or 5 it's a loss regardless.
Ok you are an Ironman hater ie me. Those pics has everything to do with the best qb. The recruiters will look at this game to evaluate both teams. A pick 6 is devestating to a qb. Also a fumble is huge too. Those two plays are critical turning points in the game. I had to leave after the fumble it was bad. Then I go to tape and it’s even worse there. Now here is the facts the absolute truth. Best two q.b. Head to head. I know ice is like not even on your list. You fail to mention his name because you are a hater. I am honest and real slayers is better because he had help that night. It’s ok I just wanted everyone to see the truth and give ice a fair shake.
LOL, yep I'm an ironman hater, could care less one way or the other. I don't mention ICE because A) I haven't seen play and B) everything I've heard is Jackson is run run run so absolutely don't consider a QB that would hand off all game to other guys part if the best. Obviously I'm not the only one because there's only been 1 pom pom shaking for him. I mention Ruby because when teams play Southeastern he's the guy, he's the one who can change a game or the guy everyone gameplans for and he doesn't throw but 5-6 times a game maybe, but he can take it to the house anytime and gets 100 plus per game rushing and plays defense. Do I think he's best nope but he means the most to his team. Pick 6 or not, news flash it's an interception, so what if from that view you think it's not a pick 6 buts it's a TO regardless. I mean you're pictures are meaningless in validating best QB.
Last edited by greygoose on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.



greygoose
S
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by greygoose » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 am

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 am
greygoose wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm
:idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Sounds like you're wanting next level QB, when you say best QB then.
That's the way I took the original question. Maybe i'm wrong ?
I think as you can see from the responses it's open to interpretation. Now if someone said who's the best QB in the area that is college level material then you narrow down things. Cuts out the system QBs and guys being carried by those around them.



wobycat
SE
Posts: 2108
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by wobycat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am

allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm
9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
Oh my. 😂



allamericanironman
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by allamericanironman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 am

wobycat wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am
allamericanironman wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm
9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
Oh my. 😂
Everyone got ripped off that night. Here is another hater that has to eat his words. I do believe he called me an idiot. Picture says 1000 words. Now everyone can see the facts so laugh it up. Who looks like the idiot now? The only one guy from burg that couldn’t see what was going on no one else is here disputing the facts.



BillC
Waterboy
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:41 am

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by BillC » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:16 am

I don’t know about “the best” because there are so many variables....what’s his line look like, what style is the team, hows his center, how are his receivers, what’s their schedule like, does he make good decisions??
Most of us have absolutely no idea what it takes to be a great QB. It’s certainly a lot more than just tossing it around and lobbing it up in the air and down the field.
Overall, I’d say Jackson has a really good QB. Smart kid, hard worker, great arm, accurate, makes good decisions, and he can run the ball.
However, he’s on a team that is certainly run first mentality, but he has put up some good numbers considering that they do like to run.



Proud_Pirate63
All Conference
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by Proud_Pirate63 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 am

Ruby’s dad is former Wheelersburg multi sport star Pete Ruby.



morganjones
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by morganjones » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am

many of you haven't seen the best QB in the area... yet.



Shane Falco
Riding the Bench
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by Shane Falco » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am

I agree Burg's QB is very good. Athens QB has the stats but can be inconsistent. McClelland from GA is a heck of a runner and very good at leading his team. WCH QB is a playmaker. Jackson's QB is a tough kid, decent runner, inconsistent on this throws but is he even the best QB in their program? Went to see my nephew at WCH play in the 8th grade game vs Jackson and the QB from Jackson is the real deal and will definitely be one of the best around in the years to come. Haven't seen the Minford QB but have heard good things about him. Got to see a few clips on film of the Tri-valley QB and out of all these kids I do agree he may be the closest D1 kid.



galliagrad89
Freshman Team
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:01 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by galliagrad89 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 am

morganjones wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am
many of you haven't seen the best QB in the area... yet.
and who might that be?



allamericanironman
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by allamericanironman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 am

Shane Falco wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am
I agree Burg's QB is very good. Athens QB has the stats but can be inconsistent. McClelland from GA is a heck of a runner and very good at leading his team. WCH QB is a playmaker. Jackson's QB is a tough kid, decent runner, inconsistent on this throws but is he even the best QB in their program? Went to see my nephew at WCH play in the 8th grade game vs Jackson and the QB from Jackson is the real deal and will definitely be one of the best around in the years to come. Haven't seen the Minford QB but have heard good things about him. Got to see a few clips on film of the Tri-valley QB and out of all these kids I do agree he may be the closest D1 kid.
We are not allowed to talk about middle schoolers either Jackson has no young talent that can ever come close to burg. The 8th grader you speak of will be one of the best ever! 7th grade running back may even be best ever. We are loaded with young talent glad to see others acknowledge it.



se-alum
Varsity
Posts: 447
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by se-alum » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:52 am

Paint Valley QB Bryce Newland is another good one.



RVRaiderFan
All Conference
Posts: 852
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:12 pm
Location: Bidwell, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by RVRaiderFan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 am

Colter Cleland, the freshman QB from Meigs has been impressive this season. Anytime you have a freshman QB on varsity is impressive.



galliagrad89
Freshman Team
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:01 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by galliagrad89 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am

RVRaiderFan wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 am
Colter Cleland, the freshman QB from Meigs has been impressive this season. Anytime you have a freshman QB on varsity is impressive.
Not bad being only a freshmen.



23tdb
Riding the Bench
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:08 am

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by 23tdb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:05 am

galliagrad89 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am
RVRaiderFan wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 am
Colter Cleland, the freshman QB from Meigs has been impressive this season. Anytime you have a freshman QB on varsity is impressive.
Not bad being only a freshmen.
I do agree that he is a good quarterback for only being a freshmen, however I do think he could be even better if he limited the number of turnovers he has each week.



MasterOfNone
Freshman Team
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by MasterOfNone » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:06 am

Hayd'n Shanks - Waverly. I do not think he is the best QB in the area, but in time I could see him developing into one. He only has seven games under his belt, but has impressed thus far. If you put aside last week vs burg, he has stepped in and done an excellent job as a Sophomore. He throws a beautiful ball and I believe by the time he is a senior he will be tough to stop.



Post Reply