Can Portsmouth Trojans sneak into playoffs

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Re: Can Portsmouth Trojans sneak into playoffs

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Could they sure, with a 7-3 record and some help. Will they I don’t think so. Don’t think they beat Ironton

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 am Could they sure, with a 7-3 record and some help. Will they I don’t think so. Don’t think they beat Ironton
Going to be really hard. I’m Portsmouth thru and thru but this will be a tall task. Ironton is a year away from being really good. Next year they turn some heads. They have the best defense in the ovc, there conditioning is top notch. But it’s high school football and anyone can lose. Portsmouth kids will need to dig deep in those hearts and run, block and tackle. I expect a really good game. Rivalry games are close no matter if you are 10-0 or 0-10

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I would really like to see them make it, but I just don't see it in the cards this year. Mayby they can use there 10th game this year, as big of a Rivalry as it is with the Tigers, as there Play-Off game?

portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

West and Minford are too far ahead to catch. I believe Clermont Northeastern is the only vulnerable team currently in the top 8. That leaves them, Portsmouth, CHCA, and Mariemont fighting for 1 spot. Also Purcell has a ton of points on the table the next 2 weeks they could jump up and challenge if they get hot.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

NO

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Portsmouth has a good shot at winning out, just my humble opinion.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”