Re: Fairland 35 Coal Grove 13

Post by Gator B Long »

#RolledCoal

Hail Mary
Waterboy

Post by Hail Mary »

Fattseycline wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:04 am
Hailmary wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 pm No senior leadership that’s a joke I see all seniors leaving all they have out on the field
I don’t think you watched the same game I did. I love our kids but there is no real leadership. We were lazy as a team. I’m not saying everything is our seniors faults but I do think they got lazy after having a good season last year!
I’ve watched every game these senior kids have played for a long time they don’t quit. Apparently you haven’t seen the amount of work they have put in. Don’t knock the seniors try rooting for them instead of blaming them.

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

35-13.
Last edited by Half Slice on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Lambiotte is the real deal at fairland. Whoever fairlands qb is next year there are replacing a huge part of the team.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
oldguy1369
Waterboy

Post by oldguy1369 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:25 pm Lambiotte is the real deal at fairland. Whoever fairlands qb is next year there are replacing a huge part of the team.
That same statement was made when Fairland lost Cunningham and Fisher. Of course you miss them but that's high school football. Underscores the value of building a program not a year

Fattseycline
Freshman Team

Post by Fattseycline »

Hail Mary wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Fattseycline wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:04 am
Hailmary wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 pm No senior leadership that’s a joke I see all seniors leaving all they have out on the field
I don’t think you watched the same game I did. I love our kids but there is no real leadership. We were lazy as a team. I’m not saying everything is our seniors faults but I do think they got lazy after having a good season last year!
I’ve watched every game these senior kids have played for a long time they don’t quit. Apparently you haven’t seen the amount of work they have put in. Don’t knock the seniors try rooting for them instead of blaming them.
We got seniors not playing because their fingers hurt. Like I said I love our kids I’m just calling what I see. And one again I’m not saying it’s all their fault. I think they just think they are better then what they are. And most have them have quit along time ago. They are good kids and I’m not saying it’s bad leadership there is just no leadership. It’s not that I don’t like our kids I just honk they need to do better.

Return to “Football”