Chesapeake 36 Rock Hill 13

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Thoughts?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Week 9 Chesapeake @ Rock Hill

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

This should be a heck of a game, Rock Hill in a close one.

Yrt
Waterboy

Post by Yrt »

Another rough week for the hill I think the boys will play great but in the end the hill will be out coached once again for the 7th game this year

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

Rock Hill wins easily IF they can hang on to that little piggy!!

G0 BuCKs
REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Yrt wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:42 pm Another rough week for the hill I think the boys will play great but in the end the hill will be out coached once again for the 7th game this year
Out Coached? Now that’s funny....much better coaching staff the last two years....I will have to say they had been out coached the last 10 or so years...be patient and give this staff time to build a program...they have been in almost every game the last two years...unlike before

Yrt
Waterboy

Post by Yrt »

If I do remember “The Tribe” was in every ball they played in they also went to playoffs. I’ve seen the way those coaches proper for a game all the open field tackles that are missed is because of the 10 min tackling drill they do a week. From what I see same type of season next year. I hate that because that group of boys is a great group.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Yrt wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 pm If I do remember “The Tribe” was in every ball they played in they also went to playoffs. I’ve seen the way those coaches proper for a game all the open field tackles that are missed is because of the 10 min tackling drill they do a week. From what I see same type of season next year. I hate that because that group of boys is a great group.
Let the coaches coach! That’s been the problem way too long at Rock Hill. We need to support the coaches and the kids instead of criticize everything they do...I disagree with you about next year...time will tell

Yrt
Waterboy

Post by Yrt »

You are right time will tell

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

Rock Hill is going to be solid if they keep building, I fear some talent could end up in Ironton as the momentum with the Tiger program builds. Time will tell

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

REDMEN95 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm
Yrt wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:42 pm Another rough week for the hill I think the boys will play great but in the end the hill will be out coached once again for the 7th game this year
Out Coached? Now that’s funny....much better coaching staff the last two years....I will have to say they had been out coached the last 10 or so years...be patient and give this staff time to build a program...they have been in almost every game the last two years...unlike before
How much time do u give, this isn’t college or pros. There’s no draft,no scholarship being given out, you have what u have. And getting beat by two or three touchdowns is not in the game. Some need to wake up !!!

You can't handle the truth
gametime
SE

Re: Chesapeake @ Rock Hill

Post by gametime »

This Game will come down to witch D shows up to play.

You can't handle the truth
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Should be a good ballgame. If the Redmen get there running game going, I'll give the edge to RH.

Yrt
Waterboy

Post by Yrt »

All I got to say is that those coach need to wake up and realize that they can’t run the T offense with those boys. Every since the hill went to that they have had to losing season back to back.

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

Browning is the 2nd or 3rd best athlete in the conference.
Parker being 1 and carrico from Ironton May be the only other player better than Browning.
He’s another guy like Parker who has had to do a lot on his own. If RH can stop him they win this game.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Peake has a good offense. There backs almost matched Parker in yardage. They ran really Well. There quarterback is pretty good too. No defense is the bad part. I’ll still take peake by 10 or more.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Good Luck Redmen!

dime-a-dozen
Varsity

Post by dime-a-dozen »

StolenTalents12 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:16 pm Browning is the 2nd or 3rd best athlete in the conference.
Parker being 1 and carrico from Ironton May be the only other player better than Browning.
He’s another guy like Parker who has had to do a lot on his own. If RH can stop him they win this game.

What are you talking about, Browning doing things on his own? This Chesapeake backfield has been getting 75% of its production from Will Todd and Kamren Harless! Browning honestly has had a down year as most defenses have keyed on him. He also hasn’t finished a handful of games due to injury. So to say he is doing a lot on his own then you haven’t watched Peake play. They run the jet sweep extremely well with their wings and use the quick full back in Nida to keep the middle honest. Only bad thing about this week is that Will Todd will be out for the Panthers.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Peake

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Chesapeake 36 Rock Hill 13

Post by mattash »

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
12gauge
Freshman Team

Re: Chesapeake 36 Rock Hill 13

Post by 12gauge »

Anyone know the defensive stats as far as how many points they are giving up per game? I bet this year's average has to be 30+ per game. Can't win like that

Return to “Football”