Playoffs?

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Playoffs?

Post by buckeyenation »

West loses last two ? Ironton loses last two? Minford loses last two? Portsmouth wins last two?

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Playoffs?

Post by BurgGrad6 »

West will probably have to travel to Madison and Portsmouth to the BURG if they make it in. I think chca gets the 8th seed.

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

Agree. I would not be surprised to see chca jump to 7th and travel to Madison. Leaving west and burg to play back to back.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I think Portsmouth has to win and and have a lot of help. Like fairland winning last 2. Ironton beating gallia. Valley beats minford. West will possibly lose last 2 that may put them a 8 seed and very possible to see burg 2 straight weeks. Trojans win out and get help I see a 7 or 8 seed. Last 2 weeks are the best in high school football. Those regions shuffle like a deck of cards.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 pm I think Portsmouth has to win and and have a lot of help. Like fairland winning last 2. Ironton beating gallia. Valley beats minford. West will possibly lose last 2 that may put them a 8 seed and very possible to see burg 2 straight weeks. Trojans win out and get help I see a 7 or 8 seed. Last 2 weeks are the best in high school football. Those regions shuffle like a deck of cards.
For sure. These last 2 weeks are make or break for a majority of teams and their seasons. This will be rather fun to watch. Good luck In Ptown this week.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

Portsmouth needs no help if you look at the points they win out they’re in. Just hoping for a 6 or 7 seed

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

No I think they need a little help

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

This is what might happen If West Portsmouth loses out they could end up in the 8th spot but hopefully it's CHCA bit also could be Minford? After this Friday we will have a better outlook

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am West will probably have to travel to Madison and Portsmouth to the BURG if they make it in. I think chca gets the 8th seed.
Well if CHCA gets the 8th seed then they will be traveling to Burg because Burg could lose one of their last 2 games and still be the #1 seed

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm This is what might happen If West Portsmouth loses out they could end up in the 8th spot but hopefully it's CHCA bit also could be Minford? After this Friday we will have a better outlook
I would rather CHCA play Madison in week 11. I don’t think they’ll come to Burg and beat us but I really don’t want the slightest chance of that happening. Would much rather see West, Minford or Portsmouth week 11 and West Jeff week 12. That should let us slide into week 13 healthy.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:48 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm This is what might happen If West Portsmouth loses out they could end up in the 8th spot but hopefully it's CHCA bit also could be Minford? After this Friday we will have a better outlook
I would rather CHCA play Madison in week 11. I don’t think they’ll come to Burg and beat us but I really don’t want the slightest chance of that happening. Would much rather see West, Minford or Portsmouth week 11 and West Jeff week 12. That should let us slide into week 13 healthy.
West, minford or Portsmouth. I’m willing to bet it will be one of the 3. And west and Portsmouth being the 2 I see. I think if minford loses the last 2 they won’t see a week 11

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

I don’t see Portsmouth beating Ironton

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Piratefan2 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:45 pm I don’t see Portsmouth beating Ironton
I don't either!

QB SNEAK
Freshman Team

Post by QB SNEAK »

The Bobcats can lock themselves in and be in the hunt to host a game if they win tonight! I was told a playoff game has never been hosted in Franklin Furnace so that would be HUGE!

Return to “Football”