Parker a call from Urban

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Re: Parker a call from Urban

Post by 37reps@225# »

Barber1973 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:39 pm If i was him and in his camp and felt that transferring was the best option. The Burgh. Case closed
Wrong unless he is moving to q.b burg will be lost next year. They might not even make playoffs next year. There time is up everyone knows this except the die hard burgers.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

37reps@225# wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 pm
Barber1973 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm If ur gonna transfer goingb2 jackson aint no better. Stay where he at play with his buddies. Recruitment is done in the summer camps nowadays.
Jackson has the best jr. soph. Fresh. Class in the south. They will work with him to get him able to pass his ACT test. That will be this young mans biggest hurdle his grades. Jackson has the best teachers and is consistently the best state test scores. They also have a bunch of young guys that block hard. With his speed I am sure we can get him to the top. We will crush burg with or without him but in state what a weapon.
Wheelersburg’s test scores are better than Jackson’s. Look it up if you do not believe me. Yes Jackson scores well on them, just below The Burg’s scores. You kinda of sound like allamericanironman with your out in left field rhetoric. New account?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg will be in the mix again next year,,they just reload.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

Barber1973 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm If ur gonna transfer goingb2 jackson aint no better. Stay where he at play with his buddies. Recruitment is done in the summer camps nowadays.
Jackson has the best jr. soph. Fresh. Class in the south. They will work with him to get him able to pass his ACT test. That will be this young mans biggest hurdle his grades. Jackson has the best teachers and is consistently the best state test scores. They also have a bunch of young guys that block hard. With his speed I am sure we can get him to the top. We will crush burg with or without him but in state what a weapon.
There are way too many false statements in that paragraph lol

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 pm
Wheelersburg’s test scores are better than Jackson’s. Look it up if you do not believe me. Yes Jackson scores well on them, just below The Burg’s scores. You kinda of sound like allamericanironman with your out in left field rhetoric. New account?
Yes but they don’t like you guys. Lay off my recruit. All American it’s a shame we can’t hear from him I am sure he would agree.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

37reps@225# wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 pm
Barber1973 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:39 pm If i was him and in his camp and felt that transferring was the best option. The Burgh. Case closed
Wrong unless he is moving to q.b burg will be lost next year. They might not even make playoffs next year. There time is up everyone knows this except the die hard burgers.
Burgs Freshman QB is going to be a stud, I’d bet on it.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

All this talk about Parker going on to the next level, more talk on not being able to make the grades and others saying that he needs to leave Portsmouth. What if he only wants to play ball with his friends and could not care less about going to college? He's still a teenager. Urban recognized his talent or he wouldn't have called. That is how all this started. One phone call has morphed into transferring to one school or another. I'm sure Mr. Parker is just holding his breath for the next piece of advice.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:22 am
Burgs Freshman QB is going to be a stud, I’d bet on it.
I agree. He definitely will be competing for starter next year.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

37reps@225# wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Yes but they don’t like you guys. Lay off my recruit. All American it’s a shame we can’t hear from him I am sure he would agree.
We are doing just fine without him. I wish him much success.

Injun
Waterboy

Post by Injun »

Parker is good. Obviously being the man at Portsmouth gets him looks.

Wheelersburg will still be good, but they do loose alot this year. Salyers and Holden are special players. Mathews is really good, but the threat of Holden over the top opens alot of stuff up. And the defense looses alot too. They have alot of players, but there aren't any Holdens or Salyers going down to 7th grade.

The current freshman quarterback throws decent, but because of his stature will struggle to take the beating a quarterback takes on the runs. He's no Salyers and it's not even fair to put that kinda pressure on him. Next year they miss Gage Salyers

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Injun wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:25 am Parker is good. Obviously being the man at Portsmouth gets him looks.

Wheelersburg will still be good, but they do loose alot this year. Salyers and Holden are special players. Mathews is really good, but the threat of Holden over the top opens alot of stuff up. And the defense looses alot too. They have alot of players, but there aren't any Holdens or Salyers going down to 7th grade.

The current freshman quarterback throws decent, but because of his stature will struggle to take the beating a quarterback takes on the runs. He's no Salyers and it's not even fair to put that kinda pressure on him. Next year they miss Gage Salyers
You never know, salyers wasn’t salyers until he was a junior. My SOC player of the year right now is Mathews, not sure it’s even close. That being said he won’t get it.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

:D every burg preseason scouting report
“They lost too many seniors. Will be good but not as good “

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

Stick a fork in burgers they are done after this season. It’s really comical to hear they are going to reload. They will be good but to say at the same level come on that’s just blowing smoke.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

37reps@225# wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:20 pm Stick a fork in burgers they are done after this season. It’s really comical to hear they are going to reload. They will be good but to say at the same level come on that’s just blowing smoke.
You can always hope

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

fbnut wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:00 pm
Injun wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:25 am Parker is good. Obviously being the man at Portsmouth gets him looks.

You never know, salyers wasn’t salyers until he was a junior. My SOC player of the year right now is Mathews, not sure it’s even close. That being said he won’t get it.
Your right about salyers. Watching him up through the years I always felt he was way to slow to play QB at the burg.

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

JTEK wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:23 pm
37reps@225# wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:20 pm Stick a fork in burgers they are done after this season. It’s really comical to hear they are going to reload. They will be good but to say at the same level come on that’s just blowing smoke.
You can always hope
Who will be hoping next season. The confidence level round here is crazy we have 5 freshmen getting varsity time this year our reserves are better than most first strings we face. Burgers will be hoping in one hand and you know the rest.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

Lmao Jackson really? He's not going anywhere he's already in radar if all you couch coaches new the system it don't matter where you play it's your talent that decides D1. Smfh

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Definitely not missing GS this year or next year. Horsley and Masters are better QBs than he ever thought of being.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg loses players on each side, but the again, they always do. That program is in fine shape. Burg reloads.....again.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”