Post by FANOSPORTS »

Oak Hill big next week.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Re: (8-1) David (Green) @ (7-2) Goliath (Oak Hill) SOC1 Championship

Post by ttomcat 80 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:54 am
mattash wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:20 am What is the playoff chances for both teams? Green needs a River loss tonight, Caldwell and Danville next week I believe.
Yeah, Lucas upset River 62-6 :oops:
Not a up set their.For this game would not be surprised if not a running clock..oaks are a big power running team we scrimmage them every year coach Dugan is a Trimble grad..Good luck to green the next 2 weeks this week will be your easiest week.Week 11 could get ugly.

:roll: cats :roll:
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Oak Hill by 40

Penguin
Freshman Team

Post by Penguin »

It’s just a matter of hosting Waterford or taking the trip to Waterford.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Penguin wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:41 pm It’s just a matter of hosting Waterford or taking the trip to Waterford.
Lol that’s pretty significant

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

You just maybe coming to the new sty in glouster.Trimble held Waterford to less then 100 total yards offensive only 26 on the ground.

:roll: cats :roll:
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: WK10: Green (8-1) @ Oak Hill (7-2) SOC1 Championship

Post by VetteMan »

First off I have not seen OH play. A friend of mine told me that he thought for Green to have a chance to win, that they would have to be able to some what be able to stop OH's running game. He said there best all around player, offense and defense is a kid by the name of Clutters. He said he is there main running back as well as there middle linebacker. He said that unless they just have to pass, they will just run the ball even when behind. Like I said, he has watched OH a few times, I have not. With the chance for both teams to possibly play in the playoffs, I hope for an injury free game for both teams.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:01 am First off I have not seen OH play. A friend of mine told me that he thought for Green to have a chance to win, that they would have to be able to some what be able to stop OH's running game. He said there best all around player, offense and defense is a kid by the name of Clutters. He said he is there main running back as well as there middle linebacker. He said that unless they just have to pass, they will just run the ball even when behind. Like I said, he has watched OH a few times, I have not. With the chance for both teams to possibly play in the playoffs, I hope for an injury free game for both teams.
He hasn't seen Green play then correct?? I just think OH will have a big advantage in the trenches on this one and just has more athletes across the board. QB is very quick and a good runner, they have more than just 1 back though and each one hits the line hard coming down hill. They don't hide what they do they just line up and say here it is now stop it. Been great what Green has done so far they've played some close games against teams that probably shouldn't have been close when you are comparing scores. I still believe OH will take this relatively easy, love to see a green upset here but just don't see where they have enough horses in the stable to do that. Green loses but I think they move on to week 11 and that's a great thing for the team and community.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Oak Hill is a D 5 school, playing Green a D 7 school, Oak Hill should have been in SOC II,
a long time ago. The Oaks shouldn't have any trouble with the Bobcats. I would like to see
Green pull off a big upset. Go Cats !

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

There you are.....wondered when the Green bashing would come in..

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

wowzer33 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:40 am Green is going to get CRUSHED!! They haven't played anyone.
[/quote
Go back to class.

Whynotus18
Waterboy

Post by Whynotus18 »

Green sucks Oak Hill rolls in this one and everybody knows it.

Whynotus18
Waterboy

Post by Whynotus18 »

Mavrick2016 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:00 am
wowzer33 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:40 am Green is going to get CRUSHED!! They haven't played anyone.
[/quote
Go back to class.
you go back to class

Whynotus18
Waterboy

Post by Whynotus18 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:18 pm Oak Hill by 40
Totally agree.

Whynotus18
Waterboy

Post by Whynotus18 »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 am
VetteMan wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:01 am First off I have not seen OH play. A friend of mine told me that he thought for Green to have a chance to win, that they would have to be able to some what be able to stop OH's running game. He said there best all around player, offense and defense is a kid by the name of Clutters. He said he is there main running back as well as there middle linebacker. He said that unless they just have to pass, they will just run the ball even when behind. Like I said, he has watched OH a few times, I have not. With the chance for both teams to possibly play in the playoffs, I hope for an injury free game for both teams.
He hasn't seen Green play then correct?? I just think OH will have a big advantage in the trenches on this one and just has more athletes across the board. QB is very quick and a good runner, they have more than just 1 back though and each one hits the line hard coming down hill. They don't hide what they do they just line up and say here it is now stop it. Been great what Green has done so far they've played some close games against teams that probably shouldn't have been close when you are comparing scores. I still believe OH will take this relatively easy, love to see a green upset here but just don't see where they have enough horses in the stable to do that. Green loses but I think they move on to week 11 and that's a great thing for the team and community.
No disrespect greygoose but i dont think Green deserves it.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

wowzer33 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm
Mavrick2016 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:00 am
[/quote
Go back to class.
I'm gonna make you go back somewhere you don't wanna go
Now that's funny.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 am
I think he did tell me that he saw Green play Portsmouth ND. He does have a son who I think is in the 10th grade that plays for OH.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

Good luck to Green, Shock the Nation!!

shotcallerfromaholer
Waterboy

Post by shotcallerfromaholer »

Oak Hill is going to prove to everyone that Green is not a playoff team and a joke to OHSAA Sports

shotcallerfromaholer
Waterboy

Post by shotcallerfromaholer »

coop wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:50 pm Oak Hill 48
Green 12

Will still be a great season. From a school that considered shelving football to the SOC runner up and in the payoffs.

Great for the kids and community...get them new facilities so they stop losing transfers!
No one wants to play let alone transfer to green they´re the ohio version of hannon

Return to “Football”