Waverly 34 Logan 20

old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Re: Waverly 34 Logan 20

Post by old benchwarmer »

Doc wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:26 am They made it back to their, "winning ways" well before Coach Crabtree. They went to the playoffs with both head coaches between Coach Bolin and Coach Crabtree. They never had any business in the SEOAL as they were never even close to the size of schools in the SEOAL (Logan AAA, Waverly, AA). So yes, they were never even competitive in football in the SEOAL. This season they started the year off playing 3 SVC teams, 2 of which are in the same division as Waverly and the other is 4 miles down the road. I hope that Logan gets back on track soon. They have great football tradition and that is something to be proud of.
I did say they had a losing streak until Coach Bolin came in. But during that losing streak, they wouldn't have competed well in the SOC either. They occasionally played SOC teams during that stretch and didn't win many. The teams Bolin had would have competed in the SEOAL fairly well.

moonshine
SEO

Re: Waverly 34 Logan 20

Post by moonshine »

1987chieftains wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:12 am In all honesty the staff can stay. Its a failure to produce issue. That is a refection of leadership. The staff just carries out the marching orders. In my professional world, if your not producing, Your Gone, Period! Your a bad asset to the company thats not making money.

Good point! Leadership comes from the TOP! For underperforming you do not fire the troops, you fire the person in charge! The money issues will start to show as the attendance continues to drop! Time for a CHANGE! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”