Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19407
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Orange and Brown » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:29 am

Atyens is rolling through the TVC and the Buckeyes stumbled last week against Vinton County.
Thoughts?


The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

User avatar
LHS 72
All State
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by LHS 72 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am

As much as it pains me, Athens will roll in this one!

Doggies 35

Hounds 20 :!:

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by NY BUCK » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am

A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6697
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Raider6309 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Running clock

Dandy Don
Varsity
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Dandy Don » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm
Running clock
Nah, I think Athens keeps it closer than that

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2225
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Poo Bear » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Athens wins 35-20

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15286
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Ironman92 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Athens by 14

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:11 pm

:D Bullpups roll in this one and then pray for Devine intervention to make the playoffs if a 6-4 DeSales doesn't outpoint them in the end.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Shamrocks 5263 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm

This will be a long night for Nelsonville.Athens by a few TD’S

dilligaf
All State
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by dilligaf » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Its game week Bulldogs and the bulldog Express is fired up.you Buckeyes got till the end of the week to get off the tracks the bulldog Express is coming through buckeye country.and they are bringing hell with them

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1155
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by VetteMan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:34 pm

The Bulldogs with a little more overall talent, but the Buckeyes will give it everything that they have and even more. From week to week you just never know, that's why they play the game.

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by ArmChairQB » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 pm

NY BUCK wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am
A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset
NY will have to play a near perfect game to win. The pass defense is subpar and Athens may exploit the Bucks secondary. I would not want the Bucks to make the playoffs, play a 1 seed and have a running clock put on them.

Slothman
Riding the Bench
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Slothman » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Big dog by a bunch

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by NY BUCK » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:11 am

ArmChairQB wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 pm
NY BUCK wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am
A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset
NY will have to play a near perfect game to win. The pass defense is subpar and Athens may exploit the Bucks secondary. I would not want the Bucks to make the playoffs, play a 1 seed and have a running clock put on them.
I agree but I know the boys will show up and give it everything they got and I actually think the bucks would rather play paint valley than any other of the top teams. Not that it matters but VC beat southeastern and Paint Valley only beat Southeastern by a touchdown I believe.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by Trump2020 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:50 am

Get ready for a true fight. Coach Richards will prepare his team and they will give “The Dogs”a fight like they haven’t seen all year. If “The Dogs” aren’t ready....It could be upset city for “The Dogs”

User avatar
moonshine
SEO
Posts: 2873
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by moonshine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:34 am

Close game BUT the bullpuppies will pull away in the 4th quarter! :mrgreen:

PowerLifitingNut
Waterboy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by PowerLifitingNut » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 am

Raider6309 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm
Running clock
Why is this such a goal for these fans? I'm just hoping for a win and a non losing season. SMDH

OSU22
Freshman Team
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by OSU22 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:19 pm

PowerLifitingNut wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 am
Raider6309 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm
Running clock
Why is this such a goal for these fans? I'm just hoping for a win and a non losing season. SMDH
It's NOT a goal...... people think that NY set it as a team goal last year to put a running clock on every team. And while I know there were fans of NY who said it, it is NOT what the coaching staff preached. They went into each week preparing as if they were the underdog and wanting to come away with a W. If there was any goal the past few years I think it was to keep the other team off the scoreboard, WHICH if you look at it, they were close. But a running clock is NOT a goal of NY, nor has it ever been, and I'll put money on it that it never will be in the future.

GO BUCKS!

PowerLifitingNut
Waterboy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by PowerLifitingNut » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:38 pm

OSU22 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:19 pm
PowerLifitingNut wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 am
Raider6309 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm
Running clock
Why is this such a goal for these fans? I'm just hoping for a win and a non losing season. SMDH
It's NOT a goal...... people think that NY set it as a team goal last year to put a running clock on every team. And while I know there were fans of NY who said it, it is NOT what the coaching staff preached. They went into each week preparing as if they were the underdog and wanting to come away with a W. If there was any goal the past few years I think it was to keep the other team off the scoreboard, WHICH if you look at it, they were close. But a running clock is NOT a goal of NY, nor has it ever been, and I'll put money on it that it never will be in the future.

GO BUCKS!
I don't know, I hear it a lot. Not sure I would have either as a goal when you're fighting for a non losing season. Or even last season if you're leaving starters in late in a blow out win just to get a shut out. But to each his own. I just want a win, and especially against that team in green.

tomcat82
Freshman Team
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by tomcat82 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Good Luck to both Athens and NY.......... Injury free game.................

OSU22
Freshman Team
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by OSU22 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:13 pm

https://youtu.be/APU5aMzUEP4

NY TVC Championship hype video

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by NY BUCK » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Cool video. Athens is definitely the heavy favorite. The boys will be ready come Friday night and will give Athens everything they got. Ready for this one. Go Bucks!

dilligaf
All State
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by dilligaf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:40 pm

I heard rusty has been calling Phil trying to get some tips.phil wasn't able to help him last week so let's hope he can find the time for rusty this week

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Happy McGavin » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Athens, big
The 9th green at 9

Barber1973
Riding the Bench
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Barber1973 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Then if athens makes playoffs get whipped by a school of same size

Post Reply