Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Dman
Waterboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Dman » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:55 pm

I think if it is raining during the game that will help the bucks ground it out, it will keep the dogs air attack in check. If it isn't raining during the game I think Athens wins due to their passing ability. Raining: Bucks win , No rain :Dogs win by 2 scores.
GO BUCKS



Dman
Waterboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Dman » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Raining during the game : Bucks win
No rain : Athens by 2 scores
GO BUCKS

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Shamrocks 5263 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Athens should have no problems winning this game .Tackle 3amd that should be the game.

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Happy McGavin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Dman wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:55 pm
I think if it is raining during the game that will help the bucks ground it out, it will keep the dogs air attack in check. If it isn't raining during the game I think Athens wins due to their passing ability. Raining: Bucks win , No rain :Dogs win by 2 scores.
GO BUCKS
Athens by 3 scores regardless of weather
The 9th green at 9

Beergogglebluez
JV Team
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Beergogglebluez » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:42 am

Athens rolls.

WHSgrad2000
Waterboy
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by WHSgrad2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:03 am

All Waverly fans lending all support to the Buckeyes in this one, go out there win your conference and give us some points.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19416
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Orange and Brown » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:03 am

IT'S GAME DAY BUCKEYES!!
ITS TIME TO FIRE UP THE BUCKEYE EXPRESS FOR ONE MORE TRIP!

It is senior night tonight at Legendary Boston Field!
Play for our seniors men!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

diamondD1
JV Team
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:53 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by diamondD1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:55 am

Always look forward to this game, regardless of either team's record. Also really like Nelsonville-York's press box. Plenty of space. Volume control in each booth. Great hospitality. Nice place to work. And will especially appreciate it tonight in the 90% chance of steady rain. ;)

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H
Posts: 7075
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:49 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by NYBuckeye96 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 am

http://www.djournal.com/sports/national ... 8619d.html
How are LSU players spending bye week before Alabama? Many headed home for a few days

Quarterback Joe Burrow was headed back home to Athens, Ohio, to catch his alma mater Athens High School take on its archrival, Nelsonville York.
“My mind and body needed a break,” Burrow said. “That’ll be great for me.”

By the way, what was your record at Athens against Nelsonville, Joe?
“Four-and-0, baby,” Burrow said with a broad smile.

User avatar
moonshine
SEO
Posts: 2873
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by moonshine » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:01 am

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 am
http://www.djournal.com/sports/national ... 8619d.html
How are LSU players spending bye week before Alabama? Many headed home for a few days

Quarterback Joe Burrow was headed back home to Athens, Ohio, to catch his alma mater Athens High School take on its archrival, Nelsonville York.
“My mind and body needed a break,” Burrow said. “That’ll be great for me.”

By the way, what was your record at Athens against Nelsonville, Joe?
“Four-and-0, baby,” Burrow said with a broad smile.
That might just fire up the nutboy's :mrgreen:

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by NY BUCK » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Game day! Hope for a big crowd tonight despite the rain. Pulling for the Bucks pull the upset tonight. Go Bucks!

countywide35
All Conference
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by countywide35 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:15 pm

great atmosphere for a week 10 game

Slothman
Riding the Bench
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by Slothman » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:52 pm

CAn they both lose , I hope so!

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7172
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by mattash » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

coachK
Freshman Team
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by coachK » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Sloppy game, to many mistakes by the bucks.

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1155
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by VetteMan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Congrats Athens on your TVC Championship. Good luck as you enter the Playoffs.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19416
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Orange and Brown » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Losing Keegan really hurt but hats off the the dogs on the win. Good luck in the playoffs.
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3405
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:59 am

countywide35 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:15 pm
great atmosphere for a week 10 game
:o It's gonna be an even better one @ Hartley in week #11 , at least thru the 1st qtr.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

coachK
Freshman Team
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 am

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by coachK » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:07 am

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:59 am
countywide35 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:15 pm
great atmosphere for a week 10 game
:o It's gonna be an even better one @ Hartley in week #11 , at least thru the 1st qtr.
Be close till Athens steps off the bus

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 30681
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:29 am

Glad to see that Athens went out and played ball and did not let the rivalry dictate things.

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ArmChairQB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am

Athens = Classless!

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Happy McGavin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 am

ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am
Athens = Classless!
What is your reasoning for this?
The 9th green at 9

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Happy McGavin wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 am
ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am
Athens = Classless!
What is your reasoning for this?
Who knows. Probably just because it’s Athens :lol:

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by NY BUCK » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Agree with arm chair and just going to leave it at that. Small school will be back on top next year.

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:49 pm

NY BUCK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm
Agree with arm chair and just going to leave it at that. Small school will be back on top next year.
Because we scored with 4 minutes to go?

Post Reply