Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ArmChairQB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am

Athens = Classless!



Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Happy McGavin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 am

ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am
Athens = Classless!
What is your reasoning for this?
The 9th green at 9

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Happy McGavin wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 am
ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:48 am
Athens = Classless!
What is your reasoning for this?
Who knows. Probably just because it’s Athens :lol:

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by NY BUCK » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Agree with arm chair and just going to leave it at that. Small school will be back on top next year.

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:49 pm

NY BUCK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm
Agree with arm chair and just going to leave it at that. Small school will be back on top next year.
Because we scored with 4 minutes to go?

ShooterMcgavin
Riding the Bench
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ShooterMcgavin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:49 pm
NY BUCK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm
Agree with arm chair and just going to leave it at that. Small school will be back on top next year.
Because we scored with 4 minutes to go?
Because you took there goal of the running clock lmao
I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ArmChairQB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Because you cheered an injury!

coachK
Freshman Team
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by coachK » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Cheered an injury, and a lot of twisting ankles under the pile? Looked pretty dirty from where I was watching.

D 3 team beat up a D 6 team.

6-4-3=2o
Freshman Team
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Nobody cheered an injury, period.
And believe what you want, coach, but our team is simply not taught, nor will antics like you claim you saw ever be condoned by this coaching staff.

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ArmChairQB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm

coachK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:41 pm


D 3 team beat up a D 6 team.
Let’s not do the Glouster thang!

dilligaf
All State
Posts: 1336
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by dilligaf » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Isthis true athens playing cheap I seen some of that in jamboree game against athens

bigbrownandorange
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:06 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by bigbrownandorange » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:19 am

Being an old player from Nelsonville York that has never lost to Athens, I did not watch the game but the score reflects that we just got our backside kicked. We can sit on the site and say all the stuff that we want but I am positive that Nelsonville York did not play there game if so the score would not be as bad as it was. Athens has a good team this year. As far as cheering for a hurt player I have a hard time believing that it happened, but I can remember plenty of times when the shoe was on the other foot and some of our fans and players doing the same thing that is being accused of in this post. So remember QB games are meant to be won and lost we just came up on the short end this year so get over it.

OSU22
Freshman Team
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by OSU22 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:14 pm

6-4-3=2o wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Nobody cheered an injury, period.
And believe what you want, coach, but our team is simply not taught, nor will antics like you claim you saw ever be condoned by this coaching staff.

The defense 110% DID cheer when Wilburn went out of the game. The defense start clapping harder and getting pumped up, and said “good job he’s out!”

Heard it and watched it from down on the field....this is now the 3rd running back to get hurt against Athens in the last 7 years....

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6700
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Raider6309 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Well it didn’t happen and you guys are lying like you do every year.

ShoeHorn
JV Team
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ShoeHorn » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:42 pm

OSU22 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:14 pm
6-4-3=2o wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Nobody cheered an injury, period.
And believe what you want, coach, but our team is simply not taught, nor will antics like you claim you saw ever be condoned by this coaching staff.

The defense 110% DID cheer when Wilburn went out of the game. The defense start clapping harder and getting pumped up, and said “good job he’s out!”

Heard it and watched it from down on the field....this is now the 3rd running back to get hurt against Athens in the last 7 years....
Another liar. Absolutely did not happen. Every kid on that Athens defense is friends with Keegan, because that is the type of kid that Keegan is. They would never hope anyone gets hurt and definitely would not want Keegan hurt. I’m so sick of SEOPS and the flat out lying and untruths that are posted on here. Just trolls that want me to respond just like I’m doing. Quite ridiculous!

Trimble Juvenile
JV Team
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:28 am

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Trimble Juvenile » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:55 am

ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm
coachK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:41 pm


D 3 team beat up a D 6 team.
Let’s not do the Glouster thang!
This coming from a person who bad mouths coaches and players at Eastern, Trimble and even his beloved Nelsonville. Keep in mind your coach is from Glouster. :lol:

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by ArmChairQB » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Trimble Juvenile wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:55 am
ArmChairQB wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm
coachK wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:41 pm


D 3 team beat up a D 6 team.
Let’s not do the Glouster thang!
This coming from a person who bad mouths coaches and players at Eastern, Trimble and even his beloved Nelsonville. Keep in mind your coach is from Glouster. :lol:
There are certain fans that always use the D7 thing when Trimble loses. I’ve never heard a coach say it. But many a fan.

Post Reply