Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
sportsjunky22
Waterboy

Re: WK10: Minford (6-3) @ Valley (3-6)

Post by sportsjunky22 »

If Valley can throw the ball then I have Valley. Waverly did whatever they wanted to Minford. Minford seemed to play with 0 heart. Offensively Minford had no identity what so ever against Waverly. Seemed as if they were going through the motions, Valley wins this one.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

From what I've seen posted on here, Minford seems to have an awful lot of kids hurt at this point of the season. I also understand that most all of the teams have kids hurt this time of the year. Is it still possible that Minford will be in the playoffs if they win this game over Valley? Valley has played a pretty tough schedule, and has fought all year long. Being that they are pretty big Rivals, I look for a close very hard fought ballgame.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Valley by 2 scores at least

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Valley @ home.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:53 pm From what I've seen posted on here, Minford seems to have an awful lot of kids hurt at this point of the season. I also understand that most all of the teams have kids hurt this time of the year. Is it still possible that Minford will be in the playoffs if they win this game over Valley? Valley has played a pretty tough schedule, and has fought all year long. Being that they are pretty big Rivals, I look for a close very hard fought ballgame.
Win in, lose most likely in with a trip to Wheelersburg week 11 for the Falcons. Win it’s looking like trip to Madison.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Portsmouth needs a valley win if there’s any hope of. Week 11. Not sure they get in even with a win and help. Depends on if minford is banged up. If they are valley takes it.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Minford aint winning. They were done when soc play started.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Easy first 5 games and the harder games second 5, they quit as in team then their fans!! Last game seats were empty and now fans quit posting!!

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Yep. Typical.

Swayze
Riding the Bench

Post by Swayze »

Heard Wiget is back this week which will help. Valley- Minford will come down to the team with less turnovers.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Valley wins this one.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

NewEra wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:43 pm
VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:53 pm From what I've seen posted on here, Minford seems to have an awful lot of kids hurt at this point of the season. I also understand that most all of the teams have kids hurt this time of the year. Is it still possible that Minford will be in the playoffs if they win this game over Valley? Valley has played a pretty tough schedule, and has fought all year long. Being that they are pretty big Rivals, I look for a close very hard fought ballgame.
Win in, lose most likely in with a trip to Wheelersburg week 11 for the Falcons. Win it’s looking like trip to Madison.
Boy what an outlook! Pick your Poison! Go a few miles over to the Burg and get stomped again, or ride a bus over to Middletown and get destroyed.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

14U wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm Easy first 5 games and the harder games second 5, they quit as in team then their fans!! Last game seats were empty and now fans quit posting!!
Some people work on the road and don’t have time to post. This game will come down to the whoever makes the least mistakes again. Always a fun game to watch and no way minford players quit this game highly doubt they “quit” sometimes injuries are to hard to overcome. rivalry week always holds twist and turns in this game. Good luck to Minford and even those Indians down lucasville minford road!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I get the injury situation for Minford. They have a tremendous amount of kids out. The problem is now they only have a couple of kids that will come up and hit/tackle.

It was kind of embarrassing vs Waverly to watch a senior get picked on and literally avoid contact on defense.

That being said, I would love to be proven wrong but I think that Valley is playing better fundamental football right now, they have far less injuries and I just dont know how much this Minford team has left right now in the tank.

4 weeks ago I would have taken Minford by several scores. Now I think Valley might win by 10.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I get the injury situation for Minford. They have a tremendous amount of kids out. The problem is now they only have a couple of kids that will come up and hit/tackle.

It was kind of embarrassing vs Waverly to watch a senior get picked on and literally avoid contact on defense. Waverly noticed this and went right at him all night.

That being said, I would love to be proven wrong but I think that Valley is playing better fundamental football right now, they have far less injuries and I just dont know how much this Minford team has left right now in the tank. They are having a rough time running the ball and the passing game doesnt look great at all.

4 weeks ago I would have taken Minford by several scores. Now I think Valley might win by 10.

Good luck to both teams on an injury free game and I hope Minford finds a way to pull out a win.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

Valley by 30 they are playing good football

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Valley....Minford's done.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I'm not going to jump on the Minford kids, but Valley has played so VERY good teams, and realistically "should" be 5-4 at worst going into this week. I use should be lightly, because they had double digit leads in 2 of those contests, and faltered. The teams the Indians have lost to are a combined 39-14, and I believe all will make the playoffs(Portsmouth iffy). With Belpre schedule, this is at worst a 7-3 team.

It's weird to say a 3-6(potentially 4-6) ballclub exceeds expectations, but Coach Crabtree and his staff have done a great job this season, and they kids have played hard EVERY week, and never quit.

Looking forward to the game, with weather and the rivalry, anything can happen.

FINISH STRONG INDIANS!

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Lets Go Indians, rooting for you in Portsmouth tonight!

Who Dey!

Return to “Football”