Indian Hill 63 Waverly 28 Round 1 Region 16 2018

jspires
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by jspires » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:37 pm

I want to wish the Waverly Tigers football Players and Coaches the best of luck. I am proud of YOUR team and what they have done over the past few years. Make all of Pike County proud and come out with the WIN. Kick butt Tigers, like you have done all year. Waverly wins by 14



MasterOfNone
Freshman Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by MasterOfNone » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:42 pm

smurray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 pm
Indian Hill lost to Aiken. What kind of offense did Aiken run???
http://www.hudl.com/v/2AUqzt

Just in that short clip there, it looked like a good bit of read option. Aiken seemed to be more run heavy than pass, just based off the clip and stats at the end of the video.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:34 pm

MasterOfNone wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:42 pm
smurray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 pm
Indian Hill lost to Aiken. What kind of offense did Aiken run???
http://www.hudl.com/v/2AUqzt

Just in that short clip there, it looked like a good bit of read option. Aiken seemed to be more run heavy than pass, just based off the clip and stats at the end of the video.
Thanks
Doesn’t look like a whole lot of visitor seating......

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 pm

MasterOfNone wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:34 pm
Here is a breakdown of Weeks 1-10 that helps to compare these two teams:

Indian Hill

Opponents Record: 57-42
Points Scored: 419
Points Allowed: 185
Div. 3 Opponents: 1
Div. 4 Opponents: 3
Div. 5 Opponents: 5
Div. 6 Opponents: 1

Waverly

Opponents Record: 48-52
Points Scored: 354
Points Allowed: 186
Div. 2 Opponents: 1
Div. 4 Opponents: 3
Div. 5 Opponents: 4
Div. 6 Opponents; 2
Wow, very very similar.....

toast
All State
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by toast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:46 pm

toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
You going 32 to 275???

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by Superman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm

toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
Nothing in Indian Hill proper but you can find whatever you need between Waverly and Indian Hill. What kind of food do you want, what price point? I'm local and can give recommendations.

toast
All State
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by toast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm

smurray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:46 pm
toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
You going 32 to 275???
Yes. Is that now you are going?

toast
All State
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by toast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm
toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
Nothing in Indian Hill proper but you can find whatever you need between Waverly and Indian Hill. What kind of food do you want, what price point? I'm local and can give recommendations.
We were hoping to eat as we got within 15 or 20 minutes of the field. A nice sit down restaurant with good food. Not fast food. Around $15 or $20 for a good meal. Is there an Old Charleys in that area. Boy are they good! Thanks so much :)

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:08 pm

toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm
toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
Nothing in Indian Hill proper but you can find whatever you need between Waverly and Indian Hill. What kind of food do you want, what price point? I'm local and can give recommendations.
We were hoping to eat as we got within 15 or 20 minutes of the field. A nice sit down restaurant with good food. Not fast food. Around $15 or $20 for a good meal. Is there an Old Charleys in that area. Boy are they good! Thanks so much :)
You have many options at 32/275 (Eastgate) and then you have Milford.
From Chillicothe we are going 35 to 71 and down.

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by Superman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:16 pm

toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm
toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Weather looking good for Saturday. Anyone know what restaurants are in the Indian Hill area?
Nothing in Indian Hill proper but you can find whatever you need between Waverly and Indian Hill. What kind of food do you want, what price point? I'm local and can give recommendations.
We were hoping to eat as we got within 15 or 20 minutes of the field. A nice sit down restaurant with good food. Not fast food. Around $15 or $20 for a good meal. Is there an Old Charleys in that area. Boy are they good! Thanks so much :)
Midwest Best BBQ had been ranked in the top 25 in the nation for BBQ. It's awesome.

In Eastgate there is an O'charleys, Applebee's, and Longhorn.

Milford has BW3s, Roosters, Cracker Barrel, Texas Roadhouse,

Both have decent Mexican places.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 pm

OldTiger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 am
smurray wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 pm


Does everyone seem to be as healthly as they can be at this stage of the season?
I think so... One did come out limping in the Logan game, not sure of his status.
They did add JT Barnett to the IR on Friday. He plays OLB. Shoulder injury.
Just learned the young man is out for this one....

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1155
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by VetteMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:22 pm

smurray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 pm
OldTiger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 am
smurray wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 pm


I think so... One did come out limping in the Logan game, not sure of his status.
They did add JT Barnett to the IR on Friday. He plays OLB. Shoulder injury.
Just learned the young man is out for this one....
Sorry to hear that! It's been next man up all year for the Tigers, as you've lost starters from the beginning and throughout the year.

Momma
Waterboy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 pm
Location: Huntington Hills

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by Momma » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:34 am

Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am
Momma wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 pm
Also where is a good place to feed these boys. I hope other local school go out and support our local boys.
What are you looking for good wise? Price wise?
I do not care about price. I prefer to avoid big chains

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by Superman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:55 am

Momma wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:34 am
Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am
Momma wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 pm
Also where is a good place to feed these boys. I hope other local school go out and support our local boys.
What are you looking for good wise? Price wise?
I do not care about price. I prefer to avoid big chains
It's 12 minutes from the school to Midwest Best BBQ. It's pretty awesome. If you choose that, I would call ahead

toast
All State
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by toast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 am

smurray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:08 pm
toast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Superman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 pm


Nothing in Indian Hill proper but you can find whatever you need between Waverly and Indian Hill. What kind of food do you want, what price point? I'm local and can give recommendations.
We were hoping to eat as we got within 15 or 20 minutes of the field. A nice sit down restaurant with good food. Not fast food. Around $15 or $20 for a good meal. Is there an Old Charleys in that area. Boy are they good! Thanks so much :)
You have many options at 32/275 (Eastgate) and then you have Milford.
From Chillicothe we are going 35 to 71 and down.
Yep, I forgot about Eastgate and all the restaurants. We'll find something there for sure...Thanks! Superman: Thanks for the info! Sounds really good.

Go Tigers!!

MasterOfNone
Freshman Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by MasterOfNone » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Finally almost game day. It looks like it is going to be perfect weather come kickoff! Happy to see the community came together to support the team by donating money so they could ride in charter buses tomorrow.

The big question is, can the Tigers finally get that playoff win that they have been working so hard towards since 2016? I believe it can be done, but it will take an enormous effort for 4 quarters. My biggest concern is the line of scrimmage. For the Tigers to win, I don't believe they have to dominant the line (Indian Hill is too good up front to expect that), they just need to find a way to hold their own and not allow them to dominate us. Waverly has thrived on the big play/quick score all year long. The offense needs to come out firing on all cylinders. I think Indian Hill is going be able to find ways to score on the Tigers D, but if Waverly is able to run their offense effectively and get in the end zone I think that the Defense will be able to come up with a few stops. I know the Tigers have showed much improvement on the defensive side of the ball the last few weeks, but Indian Hills offense will be a couple notches higher than what they have been playing against.

Win or lose, the community is so proud of the entire program! It is an honor to be able to make the trip over to Indian Hill and cheer on these boys in week 11. Hope to see many Tiger fans do the same!

packers80
Freshman Team
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by packers80 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Good luck coach Crabtree and the Waverly tigers
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

IHdad
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by IHdad » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm

I’m The IH QB’s dad. I want to extend a big welcome to everyone at Waverly and congrats on earning a playoff appearance. I look forward to a fantastic game and perfect football weather. This is a great matchup and all I pray for is a legendary, but safe game where everyone (especially Seniors) goes home knowing they were in a great battle, but walked off the field leaving everything they could have done to win.

Midwest BBQ is awesome. They recently moved to a strip mall at I-275 and Wards Corner exit.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm

IHdad wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm
I’m The IH QB’s dad. I want to extend a big welcome to everyone at Waverly and congrats on earning a playoff appearance. I look forward to a fantastic game and perfect football weather. This is a great matchup and all I pray for is a legendary, but safe game where everyone (especially Seniors) goes home knowing they were in a great battle, but walked off the field leaving everything they could have done to win.

Midwest BBQ is awesome. They recently moved to a strip mall at I-275 and Wards Corner exit.
Nice post IHdad, looking forward to making the trip down.

toast
All State
Posts: 1276
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by toast » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 am

IHdad wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm
I’m The IH QB’s dad. I want to extend a big welcome to everyone at Waverly and congrats on earning a playoff appearance. I look forward to a fantastic game and perfect football weather. This is a great matchup and all I pray for is a legendary, but safe game where everyone (especially Seniors) goes home knowing they were in a great battle, but walked off the field leaving everything they could have done to win.

Midwest BBQ is awesome. They recently moved to a strip mall at I-275 and Wards Corner exit.

Classy post! Looking forward to tonight and a great game. :)

IHdad
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by IHdad » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:00 am

OHSAA won’t let us live stream the game like we usually do, but anyone that can’t make it can watch it later tonight on YouTube. Search for Indian Hill Television Network or IHTN1.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Should be 50 degrees at kickoff. Can’t ask for much better weather this time of the year with the weather we’ve had.

Proud_Pirate63
Varsity
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by Proud_Pirate63 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Bring home the victory Tigers!!!

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4691
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Region 16 #5 Waverly @ #4 Indian Hill

Post by smurray » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Proud_Pirate63 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:48 pm
Bring home the victory Tigers!!!
Hope so

Post Reply