Where does Logan go from here?

moonshine
SEO

Re: Where does Logan go from here?

Post by moonshine »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:26 pm Does the BOE or the Superintendent have the final say as far as hiring or firing a teacher, coach, or any employee of the school system? I know teachers after so many years have more than a 1 year contract. Are coaches usually hired year to year?
Coach's are on a year to year contract :mrgreen:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

moonshine wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:05 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:26 pm Does the BOE or the Superintendent have the final say as far as hiring or firing a teacher, coach, or any employee of the school system? I know teachers after so many years have more than a 1 year contract. Are coaches usually hired year to year?
Coach's are on a year to year contract :mrgreen:
Thank You! I thought that was how it was done.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Any update from the Swamp! :mrgreen:

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

moonshine wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:55 am Any update from the Swamp! :mrgreen:
It still hasn’t been drained. 🤣

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

SOS. Different day!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

If nothing happens after the state finals, we'll know it's business as usual.

AT THE RESERVATION
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

A dumb careless decision of business if so....

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

A darn good coach just resigned rite down 33 go after him

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Vacation time for Mr. Adams...…….for a few months anyway :D

It would be interesting to see who would be interested in the Logan job with everything begining done with the field house. I know if I was a coach I would love to have the opportunity to have the use of everything that will be available.
Last edited by noreply66 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:58 pm Vacation time for Mr. Adams...…….for a few months anyway :D
Wouldn’t that be something!

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:58 pm Vacation time for Mr. Adams...…….for a few months anyway :D

It would be interesting to see who would be interested in the Logan job with everything begining done with the field house. I know if I was a coach I would love to have the opportunity to have the use of everything that will be available.
Once again mods posting things they would ban others for doing. Seems to me we shouldn’t be speculating on coaches wanting to work at a certain school no matter how good the facilities are when there is no opening at Said school. Of course this will all get explained away as no big deal. I would have more respect if one of these guys actually apologized for something just once.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

??....He never said there was an opening at said school....He said it would be interesting to see who would be interested....Basically if there was an opening is what he is meaning....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

PurplePower wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Once again mods posting things they would ban others for doing. Seems to me we shouldn’t be speculating on coaches wanting to work at a certain school no matter how good the facilities are when there is no opening at Said school. Of course this will all get explained away as no big deal. I would have more respect if one of these guys actually apologized for something just once.
All i was saying is Adams will be taking a vacation for a few months.Meaning football is over with. It doesn't say anything about Adams coming to Logan. He stepped down from Athens and for the next few months he will do nothing with the football program. Now it seems you should apologize to our posters for saying I was saying something that i wasn't. You are putting false statements out. I would like to thank 9.5 inches for understanding what was being said.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

As the topic says where does logan go from here. Hopefully the current coach resigns and hopefully their would b plenty of qualified candidates to choose from and what im talking about is their is one rite down the road

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Barber1973 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:32 pm As the topic says where does logan go from here. Hopefully the current coach resigns and hopefully their would b plenty of qualified candidates to choose from and what im talking about is their is one rite down the road

Nothing wrong with what you said. You said more about the coach from down the road coming to Logan than i did about Adams coming to Logan which was nothing said at all.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

1987chieftains wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am If nothing happens after the state finals, we'll know it's business as usual.
It will show that our school administration does not care about our student athletes that are involved in the football program. What a sad state of affairs! :mrgreen:

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:23 pm

All i was saying is Adams will be taking a vacation for a few months.Meaning football is over with. It doesn't say anything about Adams coming to Logan. He stepped down from Athens and for the next few months he will do nothing with the football program. Now it seems you should apologize to our posters for saying I was saying something that i wasn't. You are putting false statements out. I would like to thank 9.5 inches for understanding what was being said.
As predicted, expplain it away as nothing. The innuendos you post make it difficult for the current coach to right the ship as it currently exist. I knew what you would say before you said it. I guess those guys on the politics forum were right. A double standard exists here.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

PurplePower wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:37 am
noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:23 pm

As predicted, expplain it away as nothing. The innuendos you post make it difficult for the current coach to right the ship as it currently exist. I knew what you would say before you said it. I guess those guys on the politics forum were right. A double standard exists here.
Yea, a few, or two anyway, seem to do a lot of this. Yet if anyone else does it about NY or Logan or says anything negative about Paladin, well we get at best a short suspension from the site. I've talked to a few people who were permanently banned for making similar comments. So I guess it all depends on what school you're posting about and/or who you're posting about as to whether you get away with it.

No way Adams goes to Logan. No big fish small pond up there. So he'd have to build a program with the small school syndrome. :mrgreen:

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

The current coach has had plenty of time to rite the ship. The ship has sunk

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Barber1973 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:30 pm The current coach has had plenty of time to rite the ship. The ship has sunk
Agree... Numerous will....

Return to “Football”