Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7162
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

Post by mattash » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:51 am

Thoughts?



Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am

Re: D7 R23 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Ace Rutter » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:55 am

Can’t remember
Is it Friday or Saturday this year?

icanpickem
Varsity
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:24 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by icanpickem » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:44 am

Saturday

icanpickem
Varsity
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:24 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by icanpickem » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:50 am

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I think Fisher has 12 or 13 seniors on their roster of 30 or so.

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am

Trimble played Fisher Catholic back in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs and got smacked in the mouth. I look for Trimble to do the smacking this time around.
The 9th green at 9

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8051
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: At a Track or XC Meet Somewhere

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Chieftain2009 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:01 am

I don't see it being a blowout, but I look for Trimble to take this one.
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS
Posts: 5238
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:12 am
Location: the W
Contact:

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:01 am

Trimble by a few scores. But watch out lfc not to shabby
Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Trump2020
Riding the Bench
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Trump2020 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:06 am

Cats win by as many as Uncle Phil wants. #seeyouallinweek13

formerfcfan
All State
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by formerfcfan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 am

icanpickem wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:50 am
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I think Fisher has 12 or 13 seniors on their roster of 30 or so.
14, according to WLOH. But their QB and RB1 are both juniors, they have two sophomores in other WB/RB roles that have played above their experience so far. Two mountains in the form of junior linemen.

I’ll have more to add, later.

Corso/Herbstreit both say “Trimble.” Desmond Howard says “FC by 35.” I say “let’s patronize Dairy Queen of Glouster after the game.”

formerfcfan
All State
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by formerfcfan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 am

Happy McGavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am
Trimble played Fisher Catholic back in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs and got smacked in the mouth. I look for Trimble to do the smacking this time around.
Yep. Even though this year’s FC team probably isn’t to the caliber of the 03 and 04 teams, Faires understands you can’t take anyone for granted in week 11. And that, I think, helps Trimble. “Uncle Phil” has been around the block, and he’ll have the Cats ready to knock teeth and march toward Columbus for HP/Trimble (which could be at Lancaster!)

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:51 am

formerfcfan wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 am
Happy McGavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am
Trimble played Fisher Catholic back in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs and got smacked in the mouth. I look for Trimble to do the smacking this time around.
Yep. Even though this year’s FC team probably isn’t to the caliber of the 03 and 04 teams, Faires understands you can’t take anyone for granted in week 11. And that, I think, helps Trimble. “Uncle Phil” has been around the block, and he’ll have the Cats ready to knock teeth and march toward Columbus for HP/Trimble (which could be at Lancaster!)
Assuming both win week 11, Logan could be an option too
The 9th green at 9

ShooterMcgavin
Riding the Bench
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by ShooterMcgavin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Happy McGavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:51 am
formerfcfan wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 am
Happy McGavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am
Trimble played Fisher Catholic back in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs and got smacked in the mouth. I look for Trimble to do the smacking this time around.
Yep. Even though this year’s FC team probably isn’t to the caliber of the 03 and 04 teams, Faires understands you can’t take anyone for granted in week 11. And that, I think, helps Trimble. “Uncle Phil” has been around the block, and he’ll have the Cats ready to knock teeth and march toward Columbus for HP/Trimble (which could be at Lancaster!)
Assuming both win week 11, Logan could be an option too
Im betting if both win 2nd round between these 2 wil be in Logan. Right in between both of them. 30 min drive for Trimble 20 min for Prep
I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 262664
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by noreply66 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Fisher has a good team but I see Trimble winning
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

CATillac
Waterboy
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 pm
Location: At the ball game!

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by CATillac » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Tomcats @ home are too much for Fisher this year. The Cats owe them a good one.

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3392
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Never overlook the Catholics but with that being said, Trimble is too much for them this year @ home.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

indianabuck
All State
Posts: 1353
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Athens Area

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by indianabuck » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Trimble wont take Fisher lightly, but they are a team who could shock the Cats. Weather will be a factor here too. If Fisher can stop the Trimble bone, then the cats maybe in trouble.

ttomcat 80
Freshman Team
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by ttomcat 80 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:15 pm

The only factor the weather will play is a running clock on them.Think we have proved last 4 games that if needed we can script some plays with the spread/air raid attack to open it up.Cats by 3 TDs in the rain,running clock if dry roll cats roll
:roll: cats :roll:

Mister Bee
Varsity
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Mister Bee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 am

Tomcats.

Good luck and good health to both teams

Sports24/7
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm
Location: The foothills....

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Sports24/7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:56 am

As long as Trimble doesn't look ahead they should be fine...Trimble 42-12

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6694
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Raider6309 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:12 am

Trimble by a running clock

MillSt
Riding the Bench
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:53 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by MillSt » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:20 am

Trimble wins this one setting up a Trimble/Harvest Prep match up. This will be a good one! 2 different styles of play.

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by VetteMan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Lets hope for a good close game. Trimble probably just a little to much for Fisher Catholic this year.

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:19 pm

ShooterMcgavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm
Happy McGavin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:51 am
formerfcfan wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 am


Yep. Even though this year’s FC team probably isn’t to the caliber of the 03 and 04 teams, Faires understands you can’t take anyone for granted in week 11. And that, I think, helps Trimble. “Uncle Phil” has been around the block, and he’ll have the Cats ready to knock teeth and march toward Columbus for HP/Trimble (which could be at Lancaster!)
Assuming both win week 11, Logan could be an option too
Im betting if both win 2nd round between these 2 wil be in Logan. Right in between both of them. 30 min drive for Trimble 20 min for Prep
I wouldn't bet the farm, it is the OHSAA after all, wouldn't be surprised if it's in Lancaster
The 9th green at 9

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Any chance game is moved to Athens or Nelsonville due to field conditions and with more rain coming later in the week or they gonna tarp it like a few years back?
The 9th green at 9

indianabuck
All State
Posts: 1353
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Athens Area

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by indianabuck » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Serious question? What happens if Trimble doesn't move the game, and the game officials declare the field unplayable? Do they tarp the field? Will that be enough with 3 inches of rain expected?

Post Reply