Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by VetteMan »

Sorry! I should have gone back and checked the Jackson/ Granville thread. I knew it was being discussed, but I didn't know the move was made.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Superman wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:35 am I don't think it should be moved unless absolutely necessary. If Fisher doesn't want to play I'm the Sty, they should have recruited better and won more games.
I don’t believe anyone from FC has called for the game to be moved from “the Sty” on this thread.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Just drove by the field. Its not covered and midweek storms are coming in. Was just told Athens already volunteered there field if ours is not playable. Guess we will find out friday

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

formerfcfan wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:36 pm
Superman wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:35 am I don't think it should be moved unless absolutely necessary. If Fisher doesn't want to play I'm the Sty, they should have recruited better and won more games.
I don’t believe anyone from FC has called for the game to be moved from “the Sty” on this thread.
Yeah. FC is the huge underdog and would probably want it on the muddy field for turnovers. If I was Trimble I would probably move it if it floods. The coach has to do what’s best to win

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:42 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:36 pm
Yeah. FC is the huge underdog and would probably want it on the muddy field for turnovers. If I was Trimble I would probably move it if it floods. The coach has to do what’s best to win
They'll have no choice if it floods since the field is in the flood zone

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

It woulnt be under water but it will be a mud hole for sure

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:41 pm It woulnt be under water but it will be a mud hole for sure
Lived in Glouster a long time, if it floods, that field is under water too

Its all in the hips
Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

Not sure how much truth, but heard they are bringing n industrial fans and helicopters to dry field by Friday. And Sat morning the local fire dept volunteered to wet it back down along with all local alumni stomping up all grass. Like I said. Not sure if my sources are correct or not.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Older bird wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:18 pm Not sure how much truth, but heard they are bringing n industrial fans and helicopters to dry field by Friday. And Sat morning the local fire dept volunteered to wet it back down along with all local alumni stomping up all grass. Like I said. Not sure if my sources are correct or not.
Lol, they actually did bring in a helicopter a few years ago to dry it up

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah I have lived 2 miles from the stadium for 50 years and it's not going under water with this amount of rain.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

If we get 2-4 inches of rain by Friday morning like they're saying, it will flood

Its all in the hips
Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

JustusLeague wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

MillSt wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 am
JustusLeague wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.
EXACTLY.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Shotgun red wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 am I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

Agree, N-Y Boston Field is a better atmosphere for a D7 game , is only one school district area removed (Logan) from being land connected to both participating schools, has flat land for older folks, plenty of paved parking with easier access in and out along with having better concessions . It seats about 2,800 people so why would you want a bigger (by around 700 more seats) stadium ? I would think it a no brainer but the powers that be will probably choose Athens for political and monetary reasons if It's moved.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Funny but that's were they are practicing at today NY.Word is just a rumor about ohsaa coming to inspect the field Friday.As of now they are expecting to play at the sty SAT. Night.We are not getting all the rain that was called for so I would say we will be at the new sty.

:roll: cats :roll:
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.

Mr 1000
Waterboy

Post by Mr 1000 »

Trump2020 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.
If its in the same condition then that means its a slop hole! I couldn't care less where the game is played but I would like to watch a football game and not just 22 kids playing on a slip n slide.

Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

I know you not from nelsonville bc there is a YORK missing from your nelsonville and nelsonville YORK contacted Trimble and that is a fact

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!

Return to “Football”