Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:43 pm

If we get 2-4 inches of rain by Friday morning like they're saying, it will flood


The 9th green at 9

Shotgun red
Waterboy
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Shotgun red » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 am

I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

JustusLeague
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by JustusLeague » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am

Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

MillSt
Riding the Bench
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:53 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by MillSt » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 am

JustusLeague wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am
Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.

JustusLeague
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by JustusLeague » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 am

MillSt wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 am
JustusLeague wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am
Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.
EXACTLY.

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3399
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by FANOSPORTS » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:31 am

Shotgun red wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 am
I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

Agree, N-Y Boston Field is a better atmosphere for a D7 game , is only one school district area removed (Logan) from being land connected to both participating schools, has flat land for older folks, plenty of paved parking with easier access in and out along with having better concessions . It seats about 2,800 people so why would you want a bigger (by around 700 more seats) stadium ? I would think it a no brainer but the powers that be will probably choose Athens for political and monetary reasons if It's moved.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

ttomcat 80
Freshman Team
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by ttomcat 80 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 am

Funny but that's were they are practicing at today NY.Word is just a rumor about ohsaa coming to inspect the field Friday.As of now they are expecting to play at the sty SAT. Night.We are not getting all the rain that was called for so I would say we will be at the new sty.
:roll: cats :roll:

Trump2020
Riding the Bench
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Trump2020 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am

Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.

Mr 1000
Waterboy
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Mr 1000 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Trump2020 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am
Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.
If its in the same condition then that means its a slop hole! I couldn't care less where the game is played but I would like to watch a football game and not just 22 kids playing on a slip n slide.

Shotgun red
Waterboy
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Shotgun red » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm

JustusLeague wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am
Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.
I know you not from nelsonville bc there is a YORK missing from your nelsonville and nelsonville YORK contacted Trimble and that is a fact

dilligaf
All State
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by dilligaf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:23 pm

And now back to the game I think trimble will win by a few scores but I have thought that before when they played FC.FC will definitely come to play cats need to be ready

Trimble Juvenile
JV Team
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:28 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Trimble Juvenile » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:27 pm

JustusLeague wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am
Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.
Good thing your coach from Glouster didn't stay in Glouster. If he had you'd still be struggling to win a game prolly. :lol:

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Superman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am

So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?

JustusLeague
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by JustusLeague » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:02 am

Shotgun red wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm
JustusLeague wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am
Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.
I know you not from nelsonville bc there is a YORK missing from your nelsonville and nelsonville YORK contacted Trimble and that is a fact
of course I am not from Buchtel or Nelsonville. Point is NY wouldn't care if Trimble went away and consolidated with Miller like they should :)

Now, go get that $2000 helicopter and dry that field. WHAT.A.WASTE.OF.MONEY

Palladin
Waterboy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Palladin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am

Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am
So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Based on my film study I find Fisher to have played solid run defense this year. They have good coaching and a solid scheme played by kids who are obviously dedicated to the sport. They are much like the teams I will field once I take over a program in desperate need of an overhaul. Still I must admit.......

They look a little slow on film.

MillSt
Riding the Bench
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:53 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by MillSt » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:49 am

Luke-ass wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am
The smack talk on here is interesting. I just want to say best wishes to Trimble. Win this week and you are one week closer to a matchup with us. All I can say is this time you better bring a passing game.

#MakeThe TomcatsTremble!
troll, "Make me a bicycle clown"
nice name

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Superman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 am

Palladin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am
Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am
So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Based on my film study I find Fisher to have played solid run defense this year. They have good coaching and a solid scheme played by kids who are obviously dedicated to the sport. They are much like the teams I will field once I take over a program in desperate need of an overhaul. Still I must admit.......

They look a little slow on film.
Have they faced an option running team?

formerfcfan
All State
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by formerfcfan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am

Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am

formerfcfan wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am
Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.
The 9th green at 9

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3399
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by FANOSPORTS » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:45 am

:D All this rhetoric, helicopters, rain, etc.. This won't even be close in any way, shape or form. Let's move on to next weeks game with Harvest Prep and stop this foolishness.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

formerfcfan
All State
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by formerfcfan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:50 am

Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 am
Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am
So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Have they faced an option running team?
They do a lot better against the pass, but they’ve yet to be totally ran over. BU running back was tough to bring down, though.

Regarding size, no comment.

Option? No.


/ / /

This will be an interesting game. Unless anyone on this thread has the film and is on the inside, I think the game we’re forseeing here is a different one than both coaching staffs are expecting. Trimble is the favorite, and deservedly so; they’re a top 10 team in the state. FC is a 21pt dog, per Drew Pasteur - I think they’ll beat the spread.

This should be a good game. Even if it ultimately results in “the clock”, there’s absolutely nothing to hang your head about if you’re FC. They’re embracing this opportunity. It’s been a long time, a long time since their last playoff appearance. Some of the coaches from then stayed on and will be on the sidelines on Saturday. It’s very special to be here, and the playoff pandemonium is enough a torch to light the flame for this group of young men. Win, or lose, they know that all we expect is their best effort and representation.

Go Irish!

Tailgater
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:27 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Tailgater » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Happy McGavin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am
formerfcfan wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am
Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.
rain tonight get another $2000 ready for tomorrow morning :lol:
Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones

Happy McGavin
Freshman Team
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: The 9th green at 9

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Tailgater wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 pm
Happy McGavin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am
formerfcfan wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am
Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.
rain tonight get another $2000 ready for tomorrow morning :lol:
Nah, if they get it completely dry today a little rain tonight won't hurt
The 9th green at 9

dnis30
Freshman Team
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by dnis30 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:16 pm

formerfcfan wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:50 am
Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 am
Superman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am
So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Have they faced an option running team?
They do a lot better against the pass, but they’ve yet to be totally ran over. BU running back was tough to bring down, though.

Regarding size, no comment.

Option? No.


/ / /

This will be an interesting game. Unless anyone on this thread has the film and is on the inside, I think the game we’re forseeing here is a different one than both coaching staffs are expecting. Trimble is the favorite, and deservedly so; they’re a top 10 team in the state. FC is a 21pt dog, per Drew Pasteur - I think they’ll beat the spread.

This should be a good game. Even if it ultimately results in “the clock”, there’s absolutely nothing to hang your head about if you’re FC. They’re embracing this opportunity. It’s been a long time, a long time since their last playoff appearance. Some of the coaches from then stayed on and will be on the sidelines on Saturday. It’s very special to be here, and the playoff pandemonium is enough a torch to light the flame for this group of young men. Win, or lose, they know that all we expect is their best effort and representation.

Go Irish!
Look at these lines....lol. Where does he (Pasteur) come up with this stuff?
#1 Lucas (-16) v River
#2 HP (-29) v Green
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU

Superman
Waterboy
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Superman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:22 pm

Trimble still living rent free in Denise's head. Shocking.

What kind of offense does Fisher run? Does the mud help them or hurt them?

Post Reply