Granville 38 Jackson 7 Round 1 Region 11 2018

BillC
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 11 #7 Jackson @ #2 Granville

Post by BillC »

Granville was definitely the better team, and I wish them well. That said, many of the players said the same thing, that they were calling cadence. I’m not saying that their coach told them, but they definitely were. However, that is not the reason JAckson lost. Granville was faster and more disciplined and just better overall. Jackson needs to work on their tackling, the snaps need to get better (been issues all year), and the dedication and heart need to get much better individually and as a team.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Granville 38 Jackson 7 Round 1 Region 11 2018

Post by mattash »

Granville 38 Jackson 7

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
jmarcum23
Waterboy

Re: Granville 38 Jackson 7 Round 1 Region 11 2018

Post by jmarcum23 »

Cheeseburger, my coffee tastes good, and I do like butter and coconut oil in my coffee. Besides the score, I hope the Jackson faithful had a safe and other than that an enjoyable trip, where they saw their team play hard. To Jackson’s credit, they never did tap out, even when it was apparent the deficit was likely too big to overcome. Granville is everything I said they were. Balanced, well coached, and #1 was a weapon that was good for 2 TDS in this game as well. Your team was better than the score indicated. We will have our work cut out against Sheridan this week. You guys have a lot to be proud of in your football program and your band. Don’t let Cheesburger and his rants ruin it for you.

Return to “Football”