Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Well you guys got your way Fort travels to Nelsonville week 2



VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by VetteMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:46 pm

That sounds great for both schools. Next step a little later on, will be to be invited to join the TVC.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:52 pm

They will have a way elevated schedule because most D7 and D6 schools do not want to play Fort Frye. They still have 3 opens.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19403
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by Orange and Brown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Welcome to the schedule lol
We hope you enjoy your trip to Boston Field and we look forward to going to your place.
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Fort has a great JR class but this will be early in the new QB develop.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:01 pm

All the NY fans that said we were scared you got your way.

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3392
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by FANOSPORTS » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:02 pm

Something new to change it up a bit is always good when competitive schools play each other.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:06 pm

Fort still has 3 more opens

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:09 pm

This will a battle of stud RBs Tyler Fisher and Keegan Wilburn

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H
Posts: 7072
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:49 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by NYBuckeye96 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Is it a two year deal?

Fort Frye should join the TVC OHIO and be giant slayers like NY!!!


EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:27 pm

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:09 pm
Is it a two year deal?

Fort Frye should join the TVC OHIO and be giant slayers like NY!!!

2 year Deal

2019 @NY
2020 @Fort

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H
Posts: 7072
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:49 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by NYBuckeye96 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:34 pm

These two games will be the sixth and seventh all-time meeting between the Buckeyes and Cadets.

Fort Frye leads all-time series 3 wins, 2 losses
1968 Nelsonville-York (A) 34-6
1969 Fort Frye (H) 18-14
1970 Fort Frye (A) 42-0
1971 Fort Frye (H) 35-7
2017 Nelsonville-York (N) 26-20 OT (D6 R23 Regional Semifinals @ New Lexington)

NY BUCK
Freshman Team
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by NY BUCK » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Love this... really hope FF enjoys the trip to Boston field. Hats off to both schools on this one. Going to be a good atmosphere.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Any other TVC teams have openings

Week 4,6, 10?

footballfan
JV Team
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by footballfan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Just Checked Arbiter. NY will travel to FF in 2019.
FF at NY in 2020.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 pm

According to arbiter Monroe only dropped Fort Frye.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:38 pm

West Muskingum won’t play Fort Frye week 10

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by VetteMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 pm
According to arbiter Monroe only dropped Fort Frye.


I've read a lot about the league that you are in, are some of the schools ready to leave your league,and if so is this going to happen pretty soon? I know its not a large league numbers wise. Mayby you don't know, or mayby don't want to say, but do you think that Fort Frye is possibly getting ready to look for another league. I understand if you have no comment.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:57 pm

VetteMan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 pm
According to arbiter Monroe only dropped Fort Frye.


I've read a lot about the league that you are in, are some of the schools ready to leave your league,and if so is this going to happen pretty soon? I know its not a large league numbers wise. Mayby you don't know, or mayby don't want to say, but do you think that Fort Frye is possibly getting ready to look for another league. I understand if you have no comment.

I’m not sure if Monroe has even left the league as they have not formally announced it. I know for sure Frontier is gone. It looks like Monroe is going to play Caldwell and Shenandoah but not Fort Frye in football. So don’t think they can be in the league and not play Fort Frye. Maybe what the PVC needs to do is just asked Fort Frye to leave. Right now only 3 teams are committed to trying to make it work Fort Frye , Caldwell and Shenandoah. I heard that the league invited Barnesville , Buckeye Trail , West Muskingum and Union Local. I have not heard anything about those teams actually being interested. Fort could leave become an OVAC school. The problem is due to the success in all sports teams do not want to play Fort Frye. Fort Frye needs a league for schedule structure. I think they would listen in the TVC invited them.

TBH I would love a league of

Belpre
Waterford
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Fort Frye
Buckeye Trail

I just never see it happening.

efarns
All Conference
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 am

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by efarns » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:03 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:57 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 pm
According to arbiter Monroe only dropped Fort Frye.


I've read a lot about the league that you are in, are some of the schools ready to leave your league,and if so is this going to happen pretty soon? I know its not a large league numbers wise. Mayby you don't know, or mayby don't want to say, but do you think that Fort Frye is possibly getting ready to look for another league. I understand if you have no comment.

I’m not sure if Monroe has even left the league as they have not formally announced it. I know for sure Frontier is gone. It looks like Monroe is going to play Caldwell and Shenandoah but not Fort Frye in football. So don’t think they can be in the league and not play Fort Frye. Maybe what the PVC needs to do is just asked Fort Frye to leave. Right now only 3 teams are committed to trying to make it work Fort Frye , Caldwell and Shenandoah. I heard that the league invited Barnesville , Buckeye Trail , West Muskingum and Union Local. I have not heard anything about those teams actually being interested. Fort could leave become an OVAC school. The problem is due to the success in all sports teams do not want to play Fort Frye. Fort Frye needs a league for schedule structure. I think they would listen in the TVC invited them.

TBH I would love a league of

Belpre
Waterford
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Fort Frye
Buckeye Trail

I just never see it happening.
Add in Williamstown, and maybe Parkersburg Catholic?

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:12 pm

efarns wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:03 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:57 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm


I've read a lot about the league that you are in, are some of the schools ready to leave your league,and if so is this going to happen pretty soon? I know its not a large league numbers wise. Mayby you don't know, or mayby don't want to say, but do you think that Fort Frye is possibly getting ready to look for another league. I understand if you have no comment.

I’m not sure if Monroe has even left the league as they have not formally announced it. I know for sure Frontier is gone. It looks like Monroe is going to play Caldwell and Shenandoah but not Fort Frye in football. So don’t think they can be in the league and not play Fort Frye. Maybe what the PVC needs to do is just asked Fort Frye to leave. Right now only 3 teams are committed to trying to make it work Fort Frye , Caldwell and Shenandoah. I heard that the league invited Barnesville , Buckeye Trail , West Muskingum and Union Local. I have not heard anything about those teams actually being interested. Fort could leave become an OVAC school. The problem is due to the success in all sports teams do not want to play Fort Frye. Fort Frye needs a league for schedule structure. I think they would listen in the TVC invited them.

TBH I would love a league of

Belpre
Waterford
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Fort Frye
Buckeye Trail

I just never see it happening.
Add in Williamstown, and maybe Parkersburg Catholic?

I don’t think Williamstown is willing to play Fort Frye

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by VetteMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:31 pm

I said awhile back that the TVC should split the Hocking into 2 Div. and add Fort Frye. The Ohio should go after Oak Hill and have an even number of schools in it. Each Div. of the Hocking I think would have 5 schools. Probably won't happen, but would do nothing but make the TVC that much of a stronger conference.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19403
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by Orange and Brown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:12 pm
efarns wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:03 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:57 pm



I’m not sure if Monroe has even left the league as they have not formally announced it. I know for sure Frontier is gone. It looks like Monroe is going to play Caldwell and Shenandoah but not Fort Frye in football. So don’t think they can be in the league and not play Fort Frye. Maybe what the PVC needs to do is just asked Fort Frye to leave. Right now only 3 teams are committed to trying to make it work Fort Frye , Caldwell and Shenandoah. I heard that the league invited Barnesville , Buckeye Trail , West Muskingum and Union Local. I have not heard anything about those teams actually being interested. Fort could leave become an OVAC school. The problem is due to the success in all sports teams do not want to play Fort Frye. Fort Frye needs a league for schedule structure. I think they would listen in the TVC invited them.

TBH I would love a league of

Belpre
Waterford
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Fort Frye
Buckeye Trail

I just never see it happening.
Add in Williamstown, and maybe Parkersburg Catholic?

I don’t think Williamstown is willing to play Fort Frye
If ft Frye wants to join the TVC then they should reach out to the TVC. If they want in to the TVC then they need to man up and apply to the TVC Ohio.
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 pm

The travel is not the best in the Ohio. It’s ok for Football but it sucks for other sports.

User avatar
Dundas
SEOP
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: McArthur
Contact:

Re: Fort Frye picks up Nelsonville-York for 2019

Post by Dundas » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:09 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:58 pm
Any other TVC teams have openings

Week 4,6, 10?
Wellston should drop Portsmouth West in week 4 and pick up FF.

Post Reply