Shadyside 40 Paint Valley 6 Round 2 Region 23 2018

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by bbtrucking.inc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:39 am

Bdog_198807 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:12 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:57 pm
It comes down to this IMO. Can Paint Valley shut down the pass? Can Shadyside shut down the run?
But can shadyside shut down the pass? Paint valley can defy throw if they need to.
I dont know if Paint can shut down the passs... maybe slow down the pass. But I agree that Paint can pass if needed.



Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 pm

bbtrucking.inc wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am
se-alum wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 am
Newland can definitely sling it. Completed 62% of his passes this season. The PV offense is versatile.
Agreed, I think Paint Valley may have an edge at QB position this week. Hope they can get the win.

While I will admit, I don't know much about PV's QB, I can tell you Shadyside's QB has about 20 TD's, maybe 4 int's and over 2,000yds. Shadyside is not as confident as most of these posters are, I am sure our staff is burning the midnight oil breaking down every play they can view. This should be a classic game....SS in OT!!!

Kicker.
JV Team
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Kicker. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Tigerfan wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 pm
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am
se-alum wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 am
Newland can definitely sling it. Completed 62% of his passes this season. The PV offense is versatile.
Agreed, I think Paint Valley may have an edge at QB position this week. Hope they can get the win.

While I will admit, I don't know much about PV's QB, I can tell you Shadyside's QB has about 20 TD's, maybe 4 int's and over 2,000yds. Shadyside is not as confident as most of these posters are, I am sure our staff is burning the midnight oil breaking down every play they can view. This should be a classic game....SS in OT!!!

I agree with you this should lead up to be a very entertaining game
A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

CavalierAlum05
Varsity
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by CavalierAlum05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm

How many playoff wins now for coach Hollon? 5? 6?

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by bbtrucking.inc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Tigerfan wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 pm
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am
se-alum wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 am
Newland can definitely sling it. Completed 62% of his passes this season. The PV offense is versatile.
Agreed, I think Paint Valley may have an edge at QB position this week. Hope they can get the win.

While I will admit, I don't know much about PV's QB, I can tell you Shadyside's QB has about 20 TD's, maybe 4 int's and over 2,000yds. Shadyside is not as confident as most of these posters are, I am sure our staff is burning the midnight oil breaking down every play they can view. This should be a classic game....SS in OT!!!
Paint Valley is basically given the edge due to the fact he is a double threat.(QB wise that is) as a team I think SS is pretty darn good. Not gonna even decide who i think is gonna win the game cause i have no idea. should be good.

luvtlm
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by luvtlm » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:47 pm

CavalierAlum05 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm
How many playoff wins now for coach Hollon? 5? 6?
6 home wins but I'm not sure of the total wins

luvtlm
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by luvtlm » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:48 pm

CavalierAlum05 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm
How many playoff wins now for coach Hollon? 5? 6?
6 home wins but I'm not sure of the total wins

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 30681
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:41 pm

I will go with Paint Valley 34-28

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:16 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Teufelhunden » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Chicka, chicka Slim Shadyside is the pick.

Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:39 pm

:mrgreen:
Teufelhunden wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 pm
Chicka, chicka Slim Shadyside is the pick.
Choo Choo Bata Bata....that was original

Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:43 pm

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:41 pm
I will go with Paint Valley 34-28
Gotta agree with you on a close game. PV will give Shadyside a battle. IMO, I don't think there will be that many points scored against the Tigers. A lot more than anyone came close to this year.

d-5
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9835
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by d-5 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:08 pm

neutral field
[2018] Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (Cincinnati, OH) 28, [2018] Paint Valley (Bainbridge, OH) 27


Paint Valley will give Shadyside all they want ,close game

Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 pm

^^^Am I missing something?

d-5
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9835
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by d-5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 am

Tigerfan wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 pm
^^^Am I missing something?
A good game Paint Valley vs Shadyside if you do not go

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by pkrplyr » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am

d-5 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:08 pm
neutral field
[2018] Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (Cincinnati, OH) 28, [2018] Paint Valley (Bainbridge, OH) 27


Paint Valley will give Shadyside all they want ,close game
Ok?

dilligaf
All State
Posts: 1336
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by dilligaf » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am

Goodluck shadyside us Trimble fans are missing playing you guys in the playoffs

Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am

GAME DAY!!!!!!!! Tigers ready to Paint the Valley Orange and Black.....lol. All have a safe trip tonight. Should be a great game.

User avatar
NY Tomcat
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by NY Tomcat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am

Tigerfan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am
GAME DAY!!!!!!!! Tigers ready to Paint the Valley Orange and Black.....lol. All have a safe trip tonight. Should be a great game.
Shadyside has been thumped the last two times they faced a SEO team in the playoffs. Here's to hoping it happens again. Go Paints.

bcltcr
Riding the Bench
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by bcltcr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am

Where can we listen to this game?

joeboggs1
Freshman Team
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by joeboggs1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 am

WKKJ on iheart radio

Kicker.
JV Team
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Kicker. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Best of luck to the Bearcats
A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Tigerfan
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by Tigerfan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 pm

NY Tomcat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am
Tigerfan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am
GAME DAY!!!!!!!! Tigers ready to Paint the Valley Orange and Black.....lol. All have a safe trip tonight. Should be a great game.
Shadyside has been thumped the last two times they faced a SEO team in the playoffs. Here's to hoping it happens again. Go Paints.
So you do not consider Frankfort Adena a Southeast Ohio team

User avatar
NY Tomcat
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by NY Tomcat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Tigerfan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 pm
NY Tomcat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am
Tigerfan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am
GAME DAY!!!!!!!! Tigers ready to Paint the Valley Orange and Black.....lol. All have a safe trip tonight. Should be a great game.
Shadyside has been thumped the last two times they faced a SEO team in the playoffs. Here's to hoping it happens again. Go Paints.
So you do not consider Frankfort Adena a Southeast Ohio team
No. NY and Trimble are though. How'd they fare against them?

icanpickem
Varsity
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:24 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by icanpickem » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:06 pm

NY Tomcat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm
Tigerfan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 pm
NY Tomcat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am


Shadyside has been thumped the last two times they faced a SEO team in the playoffs. Here's to hoping it happens again. Go Paints.
So you do not consider Frankfort Adena a Southeast Ohio team
No. NY and Trimble are though. How'd they fare against them?

I've always wondered where the "cutoff line" was for being considered southeast ohio. Now I know its located in ross county, somewhere in the 15-18 miles between frankfort and bainbridge.

bsee12345
Freshman Team
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:53 am

Re: #4 Shadyside vs. #1 Paint Valley

Post by bsee12345 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:05 pm

I don't have a horse in the fight but Paint Valley did beat the team I follow-Grandview Hts. What I think will interesting will be to see if the officiating is said to favor one team over another. Hopefully it will a great game and best team wins.

Post Reply