Wheelersburg 35 Jamestown Greenview 13 Round 2 Region 20 2018

Post Reply
Jolly P(irate)
SEO
Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Jolly P(irate) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:58 am

Bleeding Red wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm
Greenville 7
Burg 192
😂🤣



9.5 INCHES
Riding the Bench
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:03 pm
Location: UP IN DEEP

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by 9.5 INCHES » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:02 am

Good Luck to Jamestown Greenview... Go Rams...

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by pkrplyr » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:26 am

Wheelersburg big. 44-14.

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3718
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 33x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Mad-Dogg » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 am

23tdb wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am
Burg by 3-4 scores. But if your the pirates you cannot look ahead to Week 13 against Madison.
It wouldn’t surprise me if chca beats them. Several of the sports sites I’ve read articles on the game has madison losing
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:14 am

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 am
23tdb wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am
Burg by 3-4 scores. But if your the pirates you cannot look ahead to Week 13 against Madison.
It wouldn’t surprise me if chca beats them. Several of the sports sites I’ve read articles on the game has madison losing
Can you provide the links to the articles that say CHCA may beat Madison? Having trouble finding any.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am

I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am

Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am
I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold
I agree. Dogg may be looking at articles from 2017, who knows.

packers80
Freshman Team
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by packers80 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:35 am

I haven't seen the articles but I think the game between chca and Madison could be interesting. What if Madison is looking ahead?
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 am

Madison may be looking ahead, but I don't think it will matter. I look for it to be a two score game at half, and then Madison running away with it in the second. I'm not confident that CHCA has the horses to withstand Madisons ground and pound attack for four quarters. I hope I'm wrong and CHCA makes it a game, but I think the Madison train rolls on. And this is coming from a Burg fan haha

N2Hoops
Freshman Team
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 am
Location: Sciotoville

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by N2Hoops » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 am

if CHCA beats Madison I will buy this thread dinner.. jk. But I do not see it happening. I see Madison rolling.

piratefan3
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:07 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by piratefan3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:54 am

Greeneview looks pretty slow from what I've saw, I'm not sure they'll be able to keep up with the Pirates quick play style and since the Rams focus everything on their quarterback, I can see the Pirates rolling.

wobycat
SE
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by wobycat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:50 am

N2Hoops wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 am
if CHCA beats Madison I will buy this thread dinner.. jk. But I do not see it happening. I see Madison rolling.
I agree with you. It was close last year, not sure why, maybe CHCA has a secret on how to attack them, because they put more points on the board than them, but I see Madison wearing them out.

I dont make predictions on teams ive not seen play, so no idea if Burg van beat Jamestown. If I was betting, I would pick the pirates because of their experience. From here on out, games get tougher.

Bleeding Red
SEOP
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Bleeding Red » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm
Bleeding Red wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm
Greenville 7
Burg 192
I like the prediction too bad they don’t play Greenville.
Auto correct at its finest moments!

Jack Sparrow
Riding the Bench
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:54 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Jack Sparrow » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm

spider2Ybanana wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am
I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold
I agree. Dogg may be looking at articles from 2017, who knows.
Here’s one

https://highschoolball.com/football/gam ... on_mohawks
#reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3718
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 33x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Mad-Dogg » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am
I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold
I agree. Dogg may be looking at articles from 2017, who knows.
Here’s one

https://highschoolball.com/football/gam ... on_mohawks
That’s actually one of them that I was referring too
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One

fbnut
S
Posts: 1887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:18 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by fbnut » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Must have been calculating 1st team D only when they stated they avg giving up 0 points on D for the year.

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am

I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm

spider2Ybanana wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am
I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).
The rabbit is out of the hat now!

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am
I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).
The rabbit is out of the hat now!

haha you're right! Everyone has the inside scoop now!

wobycat
SE
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by wobycat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:10 pm

spider2Ybanana wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am
I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).
The rabbit is out of the hat now!

haha you're right! Everyone has the inside scoop now!
Lol. they've been doing that all year, and running power, and running RPO, and throwing the deep ball. Their offense is multiple.

spider2Ybanana
Riding the Bench
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by spider2Ybanana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Just seems to be more evident at this point, maybe because of the "pressure" Salyers may be facing soon lol

Jack Sparrow
Riding the Bench
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:54 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Jack Sparrow » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am
I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).
The rabbit is out of the hat now!
LOL :D
#reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Gotta a feeling that this game could be closer than what lot of people are thinking. Back in 2016 coldwater barely beat the Rams 27 to 24 some of the starters are seniors this year . Just saying don't be surprised if it is a close one

LucasDavenport
SEOP
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by LucasDavenport » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:10 am

I still think this one is over before halftime.

Good luck to The Burg on Saturday night.

This is how Madison’s Coach is handling Wheelersburg questions this week.
Attachments
8D1B3AFE-BFC5-47EB-85F9-C446F9C91E5B.png
Value The Opportunity more than The Outcome and The Results will Follow.

coop
SEOP
Posts: 4675
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by coop » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:14 am

Good Luck Burg

Post Reply