Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm Greenville 7
Burg 192
😂🤣

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Good Luck to Jamestown Greenview... Go Rams...

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Wheelersburg big. 44-14.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

23tdb wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am Burg by 3-4 scores. But if your the pirates you cannot look ahead to Week 13 against Madison.
It wouldn’t surprise me if chca beats them. Several of the sports sites I’ve read articles on the game has madison losing

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 am
23tdb wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am Burg by 3-4 scores. But if your the pirates you cannot look ahead to Week 13 against Madison.
It wouldn’t surprise me if chca beats them. Several of the sports sites I’ve read articles on the game has madison losing
Can you provide the links to the articles that say CHCA may beat Madison? Having trouble finding any.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold
I agree. Dogg may be looking at articles from 2017, who knows.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I haven't seen the articles but I think the game between chca and Madison could be interesting. What if Madison is looking ahead?

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Madison may be looking ahead, but I don't think it will matter. I look for it to be a two score game at half, and then Madison running away with it in the second. I'm not confident that CHCA has the horses to withstand Madisons ground and pound attack for four quarters. I hope I'm wrong and CHCA makes it a game, but I think the Madison train rolls on. And this is coming from a Burg fan haha

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

if CHCA beats Madison I will buy this thread dinner.. jk. But I do not see it happening. I see Madison rolling.

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

Greeneview looks pretty slow from what I've saw, I'm not sure they'll be able to keep up with the Pirates quick play style and since the Rams focus everything on their quarterback, I can see the Pirates rolling.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

N2Hoops wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 am if CHCA beats Madison I will buy this thread dinner.. jk. But I do not see it happening. I see Madison rolling.
I agree with you. It was close last year, not sure why, maybe CHCA has a secret on how to attack them, because they put more points on the board than them, but I see Madison wearing them out.

I dont make predictions on teams ive not seen play, so no idea if Burg van beat Jamestown. If I was betting, I would pick the pirates because of their experience. From here on out, games get tougher.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

bleed_blue wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm Greenville 7
Burg 192
I like the prediction too bad they don’t play Greenville.
Auto correct at its finest moments!

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am I don't think that it says that CHCA will beat Madison anywhere! And Greeneview has a athletic qb he could possibly give Burg a little trouble who knows? Hopefully Burg isn't looking toward week 13 . I think Burg will be just fine in this one GO BURG! Dress warm gonna be cold
Here’s one

https://highschoolball.com/football/gam ... on_mohawks

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am
Here’s one

https://highschoolball.com/football/gam ... on_mohawks
That’s actually one of them that I was referring too

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Must have been calculating 1st team D only when they stated they avg giving up 0 points on D for the year.

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).
The rabbit is out of the hat now!

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am I've been up to see a couple practices this week and I really like some of the things I'm seeing offensively from the Burg. I won't disclose any detail but it seems that the burg is really focusing on getting the ball out quickly to backs and recievers and getting the kids in space to make a play. I know we never want to look forward but I think this will bode well this week and against potential defenses to come (as long as we take care of business this week).

haha you're right! Everyone has the inside scoop now!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm

haha you're right! Everyone has the inside scoop now!
Lol. they've been doing that all year, and running power, and running RPO, and throwing the deep ball. Their offense is multiple.

Return to “Football”