Lucas 33 Waterford 14 Round 2 Region 27 2018

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Re: #4 Waterford vs. #1 Lucas

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Every body needs to get real. Lucas returned there team from last year and so did Trimble. Both teams have improved. If anyone thinks this will be a blow out either way you are delusional. I Look for it to be a tight game IF THEY WIN THIS WEEK. Now as for this thread goes it says Waterford vs Lucas try and stay on that topic. Waterford could surprise you so dont be looking ahead at the Tomcats. Wildcats will bring it

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 pm Every body needs to get real. Lucas returned there team from last year and so did Trimble. Both teams have improved. If anyone thinks this will be a blow out either way you are delusional. I Look for it to be a tight game IF THEY WIN THIS WEEK. Now as for this thread goes it says Waterford vs Lucas try and stay on that topic. Waterford could surprise you so dont be looking ahead at the Tomcats. Wildcats will bring it
I agree. No game is a guaranteed win.

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

MillSt wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:53 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm For what its worth...

R27
Lucas lost Week 3 to Northmor (6:23) 16-36
Lucas defeated Week 10 Lima CC (6:24) 21-14
Trimble lost Week 5 to CHCA (5:20) 20-21
Trimble defeated Week 6 Waterford (7:27) 42-12
Waterford lost Week 3 to Fort Frye (6:23) 20-22
Waterford lost Week 6 to Trimble (7:27) 12-42
Harvest Prep didn’t play a Team that’s still alive

Lucas 1-1 vs teams still alive, Trimble 1-1, Waterford 0-2 and Harvest Prep 0-0.
I love this message board because it makes you expand your thoughts outside of only your viewpoint but let me ask this. For those of you who don't know anything about the Region 24; that's the region with Coldwater & Marion Local (2 EXTREMELY GOOD TEAMS, RIGHT?). Well, Lima Central Catholic went to the Regional Championship game in 2017 in that region & was leading that region for most of the season until week 10. In week 10, Lucas went into LCC, played them on turf, and BEAT them, again, in their house only 2 weeks ago. And, yes LCC is playing this week vs. Marion Local.

So, my question is...Who would you pick if Waterford was playing LCC this Sat., on turf?

I don't want to hear about a game in week 3 that Lucas lost. Bottom line...Lucas wins this game and plays Trimble for the Regional Championship. But keep talking.
For what its worth...

neutral field
[2018] Lima Central Catholic (Lima, OH) 42, [2018] Waterford (OH) 10

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm For what its worth...

R27
Lucas lost Week 3 to Northmor (6:23) 16-36
Lucas defeated Week 10 Lima CC (6:24) 21-14
Trimble lost Week 5 to CHCA (5:20) 20-21
Trimble defeated Week 6 Waterford (7:27) 42-12
Waterford lost Week 3 to Fort Frye (6:23) 20-22
Waterford lost Week 6 to Trimble (7:27) 12-42
Harvest Prep didn’t play a Team that’s still alive

Lucas 1-1 vs teams still alive, Trimble 1-1, Waterford 0-2 and Harvest Prep 0-0.
I love this message board because it makes you expand your thoughts outside of only your viewpoint but let me ask this. For those of you who don't know anything about the Region 24; that's the region with Coldwater & Marion Local (2 EXTREMELY GOOD TEAMS, RIGHT?). Well, Lima Central Catholic went to the Regional Championship game in 2017 in that region & was leading that region for most of the season until week 10. In week 10, Lucas went into LCC, played them on turf, and BEAT them, again, in their house only 2 weeks ago. And, yes LCC is playing this week vs. Marion Local.

So, my question is...Who would you pick if Waterford was playing LCC this Sat., on turf?

I don't want to hear about a game in week 3 that Lucas lost. Bottom line...Lucas wins this game and plays Trimble for the Regional Championship. But keep talking.
For what its worth...

neutral field
Yea, it'd be U-G-L-Y!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

It's not worth much seeing how they picked lcc over licus

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

CubsWin! wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 pm

For what its worth...

neutral field
Yea, it'd be U-G-L-Y!
No since playing any games. Cal prep can just name the state champs. What a. Joke means nothing

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

I sure can't wait till this game is played. All the doubters will be enlightened. Then off to payback time the following week.

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

CubsWin! wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:01 pm I sure can't wait till this game is played. All the doubters will be enlightened. Then off to payback time the following week.
Doubters lol everyone knows Lucas is a good football team but they are not Marion local lol

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

Cats claw wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm
CubsWin! wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:01 pm I sure can't wait till this game is played. All the doubters will be enlightened. Then off to payback time the following week.
Doubters lol everyone knows Lucas is a good football team but they are not Marion local lol
No need to be. We won't see Marion Local in the D7 playoffs.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

CubsWin! wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 pm
Cats claw wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm
No need to be. We won't see Marion Local in the D7 playoffs.
:D True but maybe Minster from the MAC. * St. Henry, Coldwater and Marion Local gotta beat each other up again before D6 is finalized as the regular season is never enough in the MAC*

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:57 pm
MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:30 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 am

"trimble obviously trimble favord"

Obviously? It's going to that easy? Trimble had one test on their schedule and failed it. But now, they are an obvious favorite over Prep? Must be something in the water down there. You all are kind of delirious.
Sorry for the typo i didn’t go to school for the book learning just to keep good enough grades to play against teams like trimble where you have to match the intensity and have multiple options on the offensive side of the ball cause trimble will stop power running teams in fact didn’t they beat a power running team last year in the first round of the playoffs on the road?
My predictions
Trimble over hp by 3+ scores
Waterford Lucas in a toss up, NOT a blowout
If Lucas advances
Trimble over Lucas by 3+ scores
We will see how far off these predictions are in the next two weeks! Good luck to all but Go Wildcats!
Trimble is a 3 TD favorite over Lucas? Hahahaha. Last year, Trimble won by a single point when late in the game Lucas went for two and didn't get it. Now, this year, Trimble has improved to the point in which they pound Lucas by 3 scores? Lucas has somehow gotten worse since then? Hmmm. Let us look at this objectively. 1) Lucas has played a FAR tougher schedule (5 of 108) and has FAR better wins. 2) Lucas is the #1 seed for a reason. 3) Lucas just beat undefeated, state-ranked D6 LCC two weeks ago on their field while the Cats were playing the bottom of the barrel in D7. 4) Lucas played and smoked (40-6) D4 Aiken > Indian Hill > CHCA > Trimble. Like I said, I get it, this is a SEO website. You all are a proud bunch. Trimble is a good program. I get that...But come on, man. You guys are not going up against Miller or Southern here. 3 scores? That is laughable.
Gotta take some of the comments with a grain of salt. The knowledgeable, non pot stirring posters know that if Trimble and Lucas meet up it will be a battle. Last year's game was and they both returned a ton from those teams

Its all in the hips
Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

This game will come down to the trenches! If Waterford can give Stephens and Bellville time this game will be close. If Lucas line gets the push Lucas will pick the score. That’s a Waterford fan calling it like I see it. I watched 1st half of lcc v Lucas and Lucas defense isn’t invinsable, but if Stephens and Bellville don’t get time for plays to develop those holes will never get exposed.

jpq1
Waterboy

Post by jpq1 »

CubsWin! wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 pm

For what its worth...

neutral field
Yea, it'd be U-G-L-Y!
Have you seen Waterford play? I have. Their QB is no joke. He is accurate, strong, and can throw deep. And that was in a mud bowl with a wet, dirty ball. And that also means someone has to catch it, which didn't seem to be a problem. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Lucas win by double digits but I am not expecting it. Lucas should win but Waterford is not River.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 am

"trimble obviously trimble favord"

Obviously? It's going to that easy? Trimble had one test on their schedule and failed it. But now, they are an obvious favorite over Prep? Must be something in the water down there. You all are kind of delirious.
Sorry for the typo i didn’t go to school for the book learning just to keep good enough grades to play against teams like trimble where you have to match the intensity and have multiple options on the offensive side of the ball cause trimble will stop power running teams in fact didn’t they beat a power running team last year in the first round of the playoffs on the road?
My predictions
If Lucas advances
We will see how far off these predictions are in the next two weeks! Good luck to all but Go Wildcats!
Trimble is a 3 TD favorite over Lucas? Hahahaha. Last year, Trimble won by a single point when late in the game Lucas went for two and didn't get it. Now, this year, Trimble has improved to the point in which they pound Lucas by 3 scores? Lucas has somehow gotten worse since then? Hmmm. Let us look at this objectively. 1) Lucas has played a FAR tougher schedule (5 of 108) and has FAR better wins. 2) Lucas is the #1 seed for a reason. 3) Lucas just beat undefeated, state-ranked D6 LCC two weeks ago on their field while the Cats were playing the bottom of the barrel in D7. 4) Lucas played and smoked (40-6) D4 Aiken > Indian Hill > CHCA > Trimble. Like I said, I get it, this is a SEO website. You all are a proud bunch. Trimble is a good program. I get that...But come on, man. You guys are not going up against Miller or Southern here. 3 scores? That is laughable.
Don't forget Trimble took knees and ran the clock out when they got down to the 3 first and goal.

:roll: cats :roll:
jpq1
Waterboy

Post by jpq1 »

Very smart to do that. Speaks to the quality of their coaching. It was frustrating to watch.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

surfsider wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 am Having seen Lucas play and seeing Waterford's highlights on Gridiron Glory this is a total mismatch.
Cubs win convincingly. Running clock before its over.
Too physical for Wildcats, but congrats on nice season.
Totally agree. The all Ohio RB for Lucas broke the all-time school rushing record. He's a freight train.
If Waterford scores twice I'll buy Amazon gift cards for the cheerleaders.

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:15 pm
My predictions
If Lucas advances
Don't forget Trimble took knees and ran the clock out when they got down to the 3 first and goal.
As did Waterford at the philo playoff game. Shows respect by both teams

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

carbon_dated wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:34 pm
surfsider wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 am Having seen Lucas play and seeing Waterford's highlights on Gridiron Glory this is a total mismatch.
Cubs win convincingly. Running clock before its over.
Too physical for Wildcats, but congrats on nice season.
Totally agree. The all Ohio RB for Lucas broke the all-time school rushing record. He's a freight train.
If Waterford scores twice I'll buy Amazon gift cards for the cheerleaders.
We will hold you to that. We have 33 cheerleaders but only 8 get in free lol

jpq1
Waterboy

Post by jpq1 »

Cats claw wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:42 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:15 pm

As did Waterford at the philo playoff game. Shows respect by both teams
Wasn't a respect thing at our place. If they would have scored we would have had time to possibly score ourselves. By downing it, it left us 99 yds and less than a minute to score. That's smart football. Got to respect that.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Lucas has beat some real good teams this year.It will be hard for anyone in the region to beat them

Return to “Football”