S

Re: #4 Waterford vs. #1 Lucas

Post by dilligaf »

Good job orange and brown

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Wow, guys. This was supposed to be fun, good natured debating. Guess that is not the case any longer. Good luck to your schools moving forward.

thedogg16
Freshman Team

Post by thedogg16 »

dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:20 pm Wow, guys. This was supposed to be fun, good natured debating. Guess that is not the case any longer. Good luck to your schools moving forward.
Honestly somebody kick this guy off. He is the common factor in these issues. #kickhimoffpreps

I don’t care who you think you are dnis30, we don’t like trolls like you on this site. You deserve this backlash and furthermore deserve to be banned from SEOPS

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Cats claw wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:55 pm
Superman wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:31 pm
MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 pm

I'm beginning to understand NY point of view. WOW! Trimble has a great team with great coaches but some of you fans are hard to take. Anyone who has a different viewpoint than you gets nothing but attacked. God forbid anyone has a their own opinion or actually roots for their own hometown team and not yours.
You have to understand that these Trimble posters are replying to a troll that is hardly ever actually talks football and then calls everyone else a troll. The post being replied to talks about them watching film and basically insults the whole region. I agree that some take it a bit too far but he/she brings it up themself.
I agree completely do not get on here and insult the hocking bunch of small schools in a rural area especially when you don't know anything about it. Lucas has nothing in common with seo
"Lucas has nothing in common with SEO"
You mean other than the fact that Lucas is in the SEO region and is the #1 seed in your bracket?

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

thedogg16 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 pm
dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:20 pm Wow, guys. This was supposed to be fun, good natured debating. Guess that is not the case any longer. Good luck to your schools moving forward.
Honestly somebody kick this guy off. He is the common factor in these issues. #kickhimoffpreps

I don’t care who you think you are dnis30, we don’t like trolls like you on this site. You deserve this backlash and furthermore deserve to be banned from SEOPS
I'm beginning to think the "common factor" is a few crazy Trimble fans poorly representing their community.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Get real man there not from trimble it's so obvious it's not funny gezz people

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:17 pm

I'm beginning to think the "common factor" is a few crazy Trimble fans poorly representing their community.
Dont bunch all Trimble fans together on this persons post. More than likely hes not even a fan. I could tell you first hand Trimble has nothing but respect for Waterford. Couple years ago a bunch of us got together before playoff game and had a good time so dont blame one troll on everyone. Would be nothing greater to see a Trimble and Waterford victory this weekend and the regional title being decided by the TVC Hocking in Region 27

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Lucas and. #44 rolls to the 28 point win. My final prediction.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:32 am
MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Dont bunch all Trimble fans together on this persons post. More than likely hes not even a fan. I could tell you first hand Trimble has nothing but respect for Waterford. Couple years ago a bunch of us got together before playoff game and had a good time so dont blame one troll on everyone. Would be nothing greater to see a Trimble and Waterford victory this weekend and the regional title being decided by the TVC Hocking in Region 27
I am absolutely NOT bunching all Trimble fans together in with the one, or few people, on here that are acting like spoiled children. I respect Trimble & their fans & i can't speak for Dnis30 but I'd think he/she feels the same. Nothing but respect for Trimble, Waterford & the whole TVC Hocking. Great programs & I wish u luck. I just don't like the constant bashing of the new guy to the region, Lucas. The OHSAA put them in this region & they are competing very well. From what i see & hear, they too have a great program & are very comparable to Trimble. In the end, enjoy watching our young generation play the greatest game on earth & lets not ruin it on a message board.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Calpreps has Lucas by 21
Pasteur has them by 10.
Go prove them wrong Waterford and shown them what the TVC Hocking is about

Its all in the hips
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 pm
dilligaf wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:59 pm 360 yards and 5 rushing tds
That's a bad sign for Waterford.
I do believe it has been 6 weeks since then and it was just bad tackling. You cant win a playoff game just running.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:56 pm
dilligaf wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:47 pm I think is the same person on all of them he use to have one for me and orange and brown deleted it
A few more got the ax today.
Why in the entire world did you kick InReality? Ive been told that he is disappointed... he needs to complete his playoff pickems'

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm
MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:07 pm Anyways, this is a thread about the Waterford vs. Lucas game, can we get back to that? Instead of trashing someone over a game that may not even happen.

Realistically, can Waterford's D slow down the Lucas offense? And how is Waterford going to put up enough pts to possibly have to outscore Lucas? Looking at Eitel, the Lucas D is averaging 9.2 pts allowed over the last 5 games.
Well Waterford d averaged 7.6 points per game the last 5 gamesss and their offense averaged 37.4 sooooo averages don't mean anything and if they do Waterford has the advantage
touché...but...even though they're included in the last 5 games that Waterford played, I really don't put much stock in the Wahama or Federal Hocking shutouts. But good point none the less.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

MillSt wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:02 am
MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:07 pm Anyways, this is a thread about the Waterford vs. Lucas game, can we get back to that? Instead of trashing someone over a game that may not even happen.

Realistically, can Waterford's D slow down the Lucas offense? And how is Waterford going to put up enough pts to possibly have to outscore Lucas? Looking at Eitel, the Lucas D is averaging 9.2 pts allowed over the last 5 games.
Well Waterford d averaged 7.6 points per game the last 5 gamesss and their offense averaged 37.4 sooooo averages don't mean anything and if they do Waterford has the advantage
touché...but...even though they're included in the last 5 games that Waterford played, I really don't put much stock in the Wahama or Federal Hocking shutouts. But good point none the less.
Very good point, Lucas seems to have a much better scheldule. The lucas defense seems to bend but not break. They did give up quite a bit of points early on in the season to the actual threats they played. I think lucas is playing great, and waterford is playing better( against different level of teams) so I think itll be much closer than everybody is saying.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:47 am

Very good point, Lucas seems to have a much better scheldule. The lucas defense seems to bend but not break. They did give up quite a bit of points early on in the season to the actual threats they played. I think lucas is playing great, and waterford is playing better( against different level of teams) so I think itll be much closer than everybody is saying.

Yes it will. Both teams have great RB's and QB's very capable of complementing their ground game. Will be nice to see this game on turf with good footing. May the best team win.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

MillSt wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:53 am
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:47 am

Yes it will. Both teams have great RB's and QB's very capable of complementing their ground game. Will be nice to see this game on turf with good footing. May the best team win.
Just relized this waterford has never played on turf. Some of the players who played 2 years ago(Stephens, Bellville) I think lucas played around 4 games or 5 games on turf this year. I believe the team 2 years went to practice at Don Drum. Not sure if they are this year or not.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Waterford played Trimble on turf 3years ago in Philo

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:03 am Waterford played Trimble on turf 3years ago in Philo
yeah but the only current players who touched that feild are stephens and bellville, i meant the current team.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Does anyone know, will this game be broadcasts anywhere? TV or Streaming online?

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

It will be broadcast on 100.9 WJAW
Probably a live stream on WMOA

Return to “Football”