Trimble 7 Harvest Prep 0 Round 2 Region 27 2018

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Reg 27: #3. Trimble vs #2. Harvest Prep

Post by mattash »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm HP and FC really are two completely different teams. One difference is HP has more depth, and the other is HP has more speed not just in the skill positions but on defense.

Trimble’s bone, depth and clock control is what staved off a team they thought they would roll all over by halftime, last night. This week, they’re punching against a bigger fighter.

- - - -

As for the game... Trimble is going to need to open up the pass and convert on the pass. Prep is going to be darn near impossible to try and put “the squeeze” on. Trimble’s D deserves a lot of credit for shutting FC out, and for their early goal line stand, but FC’s offense is/was incredibly anemic. If Trimble fans think they’re facing the same caliber offense out of HP that they just saw, well... “not so fast my friend.”
You going to this game?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Dundas wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am I think the only two options would be Logan or New Lexington. Logan is closer for both schools.
Hopefully for you guys it will be Logan the drive there isn't the greatest but the parking and the stadium is really nice

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:08 pm
Dundas wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am I think the only two options would be Logan or New Lexington. Logan is closer for both schools.
Hopefully for you guys it will be Logan the drive there isn't the greatest but the parking and the stadium is really nice
It is Logan.
Trimble to Logan is about 25 to 30 minutes. It's not a bad drive at all.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
jpq1
Waterboy

Re: #3 Trimble vs #2 Harvest Prep

Post by jpq1 »

Luke-ass wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm Based on my scouting report I see a Trimble win

Tcats 25
HP 7
Who are you scouting for?

palodin
Waterboy

Post by palodin »

Does anyone know how I could get some film on either of these teams? Watching films keeps me mentally sharp

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Parking is terrible with the construction of the new field house.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Trimble with 8 shutouts on the year, I'm going to take them in a close one

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

93Bulldog wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 pm
Parking is terrible with the construction of the new field house.
Sorry to hear that I know when Burg played there a couple years ago the parking lot was huge

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Nothing wrong with the parking at LHS. The far right side from the highway has construction. Can still enter at the same places just the far end where the construction is might be a little confusing, but if you can follow direction from the people helping with traffic you will be okay. If it is raining you shouldn't have to worry about walking in the mud to and from the stadium like some places.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 am Nothing wrong with the parking at LHS. The far right side from the highway has construction. Can still enter at the same places just the far end where the construction is might be a little confusing, but if you can follow direction from the people helping with traffic you will be okay. If it is raining you shouldn't have to worry about walking in the mud to and from the stadium like some places.
I saw it. It's gonna be a nightmare to park

TC11180
Waterboy

Post by TC11180 »

Trimble may struggle with Harvest Prep's speed. The tomcats schedule hasn't done a whole lot for them playing mediocre teams that don't prepare you for games like this and don't give you many points to move up in their region. Can the tomcats defend the pass? Can the tomcats throw the ball if need be? We know they can run it and defend the run.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

TC11180 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:03 pm Trimble may struggle with Harvest Prep's speed. The tomcats schedule hasn't done a whole lot for them playing mediocre teams that don't prepare you for games like this and don't give you many points to move up in their region. Can the tomcats defend the pass? Can the tomcats throw the ball if need be? We know they can run it and defend the run.
Thought that’s why they played Cincy Hills to get them ready?

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

TC11180 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:03 pm Trimble may struggle with Harvest Prep's speed. The tomcats schedule hasn't done a whole lot for them playing mediocre teams that don't prepare you for games like this and don't give you many points to move up in their region. Can the tomcats defend the pass? Can the tomcats throw the ball if need be? We know they can run it and defend the run.
Me and my crew have this game. HP might be fast but they will probably have a lot of holding penalties. Take that to the bank. Smart money is on Trimble minus 13.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Farmer Yoder wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:25 pm
Me and my crew have this game. HP might be fast but they will probably have a lot of holding penalties. Take that to the bank. Smart money is on Trimble minus 13.
LOL, glad you have the game.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Prep is the pick.

Have gun, will travel
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Looking forward to taking this one in. Good luck to the Cats!

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

Trimble by at least 2 touchdowns

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

It was certainly good to see old koondogger back on Trimble sidelines
I thought he went to Nelsonville
Coaching at Logan hasn’t been as good since he left

LOVE LIKE A CHAMP!
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I heard koondogger was taking over at southern

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well since there are no hp fans on here because they don't have any lets turn this into the if trimble and lucas meet up thread and keep the trimble lucas stuff off of waterford and lucas thread

Return to “Football”