2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Proud_Pirate63
S

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Yak wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:59 am
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:55 am Anyways...back to Ironton. I think Coach Pendleton brought some fire back to Tigertown. Will that translate into more wins? That remains to be seen, but he’s building. I wish Ironton more and more success except for when they play The Burg. Onward to next season!!
Thanks NB
No problem.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:55 am Anyways...back to Ironton. I think Coach Pendleton brought some fire back to Tigertown. Will that translate into more wins? That remains to be seen, but he’s building. I wish Ironton more and more success except for when they play The Burg. Onward to next season!!
Thanks NB
Yes YACKING seems to be all NB does on here! It cracks me up the way he usually is putting Ironton down, but for some reason tonight after a huge upset and lose, he wishes the TIGERS more success with our highly qualified coach! Hmmm I don’t get it!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Fan Friday wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:49 am
Thanks NB
Yes YACKING seems to be all NB does on here! It cracks me up the way he usually is putting Ironton down, but for some reason tonight after a huge upset and lose, he wishes the TIGERS more success with our highly qualified coach! Hmmm I don’t get it!
I’m sure there are a lot things you don’t get like breathing with your mouth closed or shoes that don’t have Velcro on them.
I say things about Ironton because it is a rivalry and it is called banter. And yes, I want Ironton to go 9-1 every year that we play them with that lone loss to The Burg. We were not upset tonight, we were just not the better team in any part of the game. This was the state semi finals, there aren’t many upsets at this level. You lost to both teams that played tonight so until you defeat either one...🤫🤫🤫

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 am

Thanks NB
I’m sure there are a lot things you don’t get like breathing with your mouth closed or shoes that don’t have Velcro on them.
I say things about Ironton because it is a rivalry and it is called banter. And yes, I want Ironton to go 9-1 every year that we play them with that lone loss to The Burg. We were not upset tonight, we were just not the better team in any part of the game. This was the state semi finals, there aren’t many upsets at this level. You lost to both teams that played tonight so until you defeat either one...🤫🤫🤫

Oh NB you are comical with all your expertise on football and never played a down! I love to see how you put all other teams down all over southern Ohio until you lose and lose big and then try to act like your all cool. Nice cover up! But you are correct about one thing, Johntown was too much for the Pirates too handle!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Fan Friday wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:19 am

Oh NB you are comical with all your expertise on football and never played a down! I love to see how you put all other teams down all over southern Ohio until you lose and lose big and then try to act like your all cool. Nice cover up! But you are correct about one thing, Johntown was too much for the Pirates too handle!

Yep I’m the cool guy. You obviously are mistaking me for someone else. I’m definitely not an expert but I did play from 8th grade on. Sorry to hit your “feel bads” about what I say but it is all banter. Have a good day.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:03 pm

Yep I’m the cool guy. You obviously are mistaking me for someone else. I’m definitely not an expert but I did play from 8th grade on. Sorry to hit your “feel bads” about what I say but it is all banter. Have a good day.
No you didn’t play and I guess you didn’t get the sarcasm of your “expertise”! There is nothing that you say that makes me “feel bad” like I said it’s comical! But yes have a great day!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Fan Friday wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:10 pm

No you didn’t play and I guess you didn’t get the sarcasm of your “expertise”! There is nothing that you say that makes me “feel bad” like I said it’s comical! But yes have a great day!
Nope I got it. Your sarcasm is as bad as your breath. Lol. Believe what you want about me, I’m secure in who I am and what I’ve accomplished in my life which has included 5 years of football. By the way, you are taking things way too serious. I’m glad this is elevating your day. If you think you know me so well, then what is my name. I give you permission to post it.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Nope I got it. Your sarcasm is as bad as your breath. Lol. Believe what you want about me, I’m secure in who I am and what I’ve accomplished in my life which has included 5 years of football. By the way, you are taking things way too serious. I’m glad this is elevating your day. If you think you know me so well, then what is my name. I give you permission to post it.
I think you may take things a little too serious. Always bad mouthing the kids of your opponent. It really isn’t necessary! You are definitely not a humble person. Yak already put your initials out there! I think you can figure it out.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Fan Friday wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:09 pm

I think you may take things a little too serious. Always bad mouthing the kids of your opponent. It really isn’t necessary! You are definitely not a humble person. Yak already put your initials out there! I think you can figure it out.
I have nothing to figure out. I know who I am. You started this personal attack off of simple post wishing luck to your kids school. That is a lot of pent up anger. I know who you are. From SW to Burg to Ironton. This is my last direct response to you, I’ve lost enough minutes of my day with you. Go in peace and count to 10. 😀

So back to the topic at hand. I think Ironton next season should be an improvement over this years team. Another year under Pendleton and off season work. Burg/Ironton should be even better. Close wins are much better for the fans. I expect another big crowd as usual.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

Urban wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:57 pm
wobycat wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:11 am Good grief. Give them a break. 99% of them are only going to play high school. This isn’t life or death. Pounding the weights doesn’t transcend to a better football team. It just gets you stronger. I’m sure Pendleton has a plan of how he wants the offseason to go.
Amazing because if you listen to Mr Woodward talk about his team the 1st thing he says is how yard they work in the weightroom

He fails to say how much they recruit or cheat
Urban where do you live , address please

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

I have nothing to figure out. I know who I am. You started this personal attack off of simple post wishing luck to your kids school. That is a lot of pent up anger. I know who you are. From SW to Burg to Ironton. This is my last direct response to you, I’ve lost enough minutes of my day with you. Go in peace and count to 10. 😀

So back to the topic at hand. I think Ironton next season should be an improvement over this years team. Another year under Pendleton and off season work. Burg/Ironton should be even better. Close wins are much better for the fans. I expect another big crowd as usual.
But here you are posting again! You definitely don’t know who I am😂😂😂 try to be a little humble and start building kids up and not tearing them down! There are other good teams in Southern Ohio besides Burg! Especially West, Portsmouth, Gallia, and across the river Ashland and Raceland! I wouldn’t say who you are because I’m sure you would not want most people to know that it’s you posting the not so nice stuff. But see ya next year! GO TIGERS!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Fan Friday wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

But here you are posting again! You definitely don’t know who I am😂😂😂 try to be a little humble and start building kids up and not tearing them down! There are other good teams in Southern Ohio besides Burg! Especially West, Portsmouth, Gallia, and across the river Ashland and Raceland! I wouldn’t say who you are because I’m sure you would not want most people to know that it’s you posting the not so nice stuff. But see ya next year! GO TIGERS!
I truly think we’ve FINALLY defined: TARNATION!

State champ 72
Waterboy

Post by State champ 72 »

I always was taught there isn't an I in team. But according to the Tiger web site and huddle there must be a few that just make up the team. This I must stand for individuals. Didnt know we had anyone good enough to do it by thereselves.

jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

A LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IRONTON WILL BE PLAYING AT ASHLAND ON SEPTEMBER 20th?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:19 am Got to get these kids in the weight room working. I realize it is hard right now with the holidays coming up but this group needs to get a full off season in the weight room. The leadership in the weight room must show up within the kids themselves.
Weight lifting has started, the kids are hitting it hard.

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Anyone have the Tigers next year football schedule?

jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

IRONTON
8/30/2019 H Wheelersburg 7PM
9/6/2019 H Russell
9/13/2019 H Proctorville Fairland 7PM
9/20/2019
9/27/2019 A South Point 7PM
10/4/2019 A Chesapeake 7PM
10/11/2019 H Ironton Rock Hill 7PM
10/18/2019 A Coal Grove Dawson-Bryant 7PM
10/25/2019 A Gallipolis Gallia Academy 7PM
11/1/2019 H Portsmouth 7PM

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

what a year makes. Think back to what was being said about Ironton Football one year ago in December 2017. Now...Think to December 2018.....wow......if the 2nd year is as much improved as the 1st.....skys the limit.......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

glad to see the fighting tigers on the burg schedule. Ashland will be a great series to start. we now have a common playoff opponent in Johnstown Monroe now. who was the state runner up, the Johnstown Monroe johnnies. ironton lost to them something like 15-7, or very similar. burg lost to them 32-14. and before everybody gets all bent out of shape. all the burg posters I saw their posts or talked to here. the said the johnnies dominated them. with that said and ironton's result with them. maybe ironton and the burg is getting closer in competitiveness. that's all I'm saying. don't read anymore into than that. which is exactly what pirate/tiger fans want. great games that either team could win. we all know how ironton finished dropping several games where we had huge leads. I see that as young mistakes coaching and player wise. and see that getting addressed. if they learn to finish people off. they could be a hard out. the burg/tiger game this year. it was closer, and a bit more even. but burg still won like 28-6. but compared to the last several that was a step in the right direction. face it, we all want these 2 teams closer in stature again. which would make the game all that more competitive. I look for the young fighting tigers and staff to continue to grow and thrive. and that is good for this closely contested series, and southern ohio football as a whole.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TCat
Riding the Bench

Post by TCat »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 am what a year makes. Think back to what was being said about Ironton Football one year ago in December 2017. Now...Think to December 2018.....wow......if the 2nd year is as much improved as the 1st.....skys the limit.......
Talk doesn't win games.

Return to “Football”