2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS H
Posts: 6662
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Ontario, OH

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by ohbuckeye2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:48 pm

10 Days until kick off, some people are really going to be surprised with this TEAM.

Go Fighting Tigers.......



XandO72
JV Team
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by XandO72 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Bobbbbbb wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:30 am
XandO, why don't use go back to using "hyperbole" in your next post and give rose bowl a break! :shock:
It'd be easier not to use if people understood the game as much as the decoration surrounding it. Lol



fbnut
SE
Posts: 2143
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:18 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by fbnut » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Bobbbbbb wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:30 am
XandO, why don't use go back to using "hyperbole" in your next post and give rose bowl a break! :shock:
I just wish I could understand his posts :lol:



Tjhtygeverve
All State
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Tjhtygeverve » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:36 pm

fbnut wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:21 pm
Bobbbbbb wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:30 am
XandO, why don't use go back to using "hyperbole" in your next post and give rose bowl a break! :shock:
I just wish I could understand his posts :lol:
They’re all conundrums!



Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Bobbbbbb » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Tjhtygeverve wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:36 pm
fbnut wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:21 pm
Bobbbbbb wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:30 am
XandO, why don't use go back to using "hyperbole" in your next post and give rose bowl a break! :shock:
I just wish I could understand his posts :lol:
They’re all conundrums!
[/quo
There you go XandO...a new word to use!



User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 24422
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:30 am

29 pages and still a week n a half to go. it's been a hoot.


IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Tripaces
Riding the Bench
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Tripaces » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:51 am

Dang After reading all these post I can feel the love between burg and Tiger fans . I got to join in on this fun my son is one of the new faces on the Tiger’s I’m pumped for this season lots of promise and expectations can’t wait to see the boys show all the hard work they’ve put in this off season onto the playing field ...



countywide35
S
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 am

ironton football and the tune of it sure has changed since December 2017.....



Tripaces
Riding the Bench
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Tripaces » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:24 pm

A lot of proud football fans in I town , there’s not much here anymore so we take any sign of life and run with it, I remember people talking years back saying without football this town would be lost well football went through some lean year and now the hope is back fans are excited again so yes Irontin was done a 360 since December of 17 , I’m not sure who going to win the first game but it’s going be crazy packed , loud and the Tigers will show up with a chip on their shoulder and ready to whoop that pirate butt



XandO72
JV Team
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by XandO72 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Ironton is going to win this contest and it will be a decisive victory.

Burg will take some lumps in the early portion of their schedule this season.



Ironman61
Riding the Bench
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Ironman61 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:18 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 am
Poo Bear wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:01 am
wait n see, this may be more of a slugfest than you think.
Not sure what you mean by slug fest ...I know when the Ball snaps Jackson Ironmen will come up and hit . I expect ironton to be off the charts with the off season chatter . So let’s assume both teams will be physical , that’s what your supposed to do . What I’m saying is you’ll see a few drives and that’s it . No way these teams go head to head for 4 quarters a 7 days before week 1. Zero chance
poo what I mean by slugfest is very, very physical for a quarter maybe. both big, physical, proud teams. nothing in any of my posts has ever indicated I wanted to see fist fights, you know that. as well as everybody else here. I think our teams are both primed for big years. and I'm excited for both. you gotta remember I'm an ole SEOAL guy myself. I have nothing but respect for Jackson. and I'm good friends with andy. we had football camps together when I coached youth football at rock hill, and he was the high school coach. I figure for a few series' it will be extremely physical. then clear all the starters out. hit up ponderosa and leave town.
Hopefully We get to see all the starters at least for a few series should be a dandy, but unfortunately I wouldn’t count on hitting up the ponderosa :o



Poo Bear
SEO
Posts: 2747
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Poo Bear » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:55 am

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:48 pm
10 Days until kick off, some people are really going to be surprised with this TEAM.

Go Fighting Tigers.......
I’ll be surprised if they’re not 10-0. With all that talent they have no excuses .



countywide35
S
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am

Ironman61 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:18 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 am
Poo Bear wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am


Not sure what you mean by slug fest ...I know when the Ball snaps Jackson Ironmen will come up and hit . I expect ironton to be off the charts with the off season chatter . So let’s assume both teams will be physical , that’s what your supposed to do . What I’m saying is you’ll see a few drives and that’s it . No way these teams go head to head for 4 quarters a 7 days before week 1. Zero chance
poo what I mean by slugfest is very, very physical for a quarter maybe. both big, physical, proud teams. nothing in any of my posts has ever indicated I wanted to see fist fights, you know that. as well as everybody else here. I think our teams are both primed for big years. and I'm excited for both. you gotta remember I'm an ole SEOAL guy myself. I have nothing but respect for Jackson. and I'm good friends with andy. we had football camps together when I coached youth football at rock hill, and he was the high school coach. I figure for a few series' it will be extremely physical. then clear all the starters out. hit up ponderosa and leave town.
Hopefully We get to see all the starters at least for a few series should be a dandy, but unfortunately I wouldn’t count on hitting up the ponderosa :o


yes nnot much of the ponderosa anymore.....maybe rowdys before the tiger fans head south on 93



countywide35
S
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am

speaking of some local joints for the tiger fans heading N on 93....rowdy's smokehouse you cant go wrong before a football game.....great tailgating atmosphere with great meats to choose from with a baked potato fit for a king.....stockroom 601 (next to the old ponderosa building) you will find great burgers wings etc....arch n eddies is a nice sit down meal with some great tasty food....fries with garlic parmesan on them are mouth watering and filling....the Corner Pub you can get the local favorite of a Jackson County Veal...…of course there's all the food chains of Pizza Hut, KFC and so forth...….if ya want a good samich to head back down the road and eat in the car order a hot ham n cheese sub from Gillespie's across from Wal-Mart heading south on 93 out of town...…delicious...….and make sure you a grab an ice cold can of Ski pop to wash it all down.....look forward to seeing the Ironton faithful in town



User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 24422
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 am

is la rosa's pizza still there county.


IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 24422
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:48 am

the last time I was at ponderosa in Jackson. we got tossed. we were having an old broken down tiger lunch there for a bunch of us seopers. and the artist formerly known as boo here said something he should not have to a waitress, and she blew a head gasket on him. and the whole lot of us got escorted out. fortunately we had already eaten. the place was packed and a rotary meeting going on in the banquet room. it was a humbling adventure.


IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

countywide35
S
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:06 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 am
is la rosa's pizza still there county.


YES bait its still there by the movie theatre



countywide35
S
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:48 am
the last time I was at ponderosa in Jackson. we got tossed. we were having an old broken down tiger lunch there for a bunch of us seopers. and the artist formerly known as boo here said something he should not have to a waitress, and she blew a head gasket on him. and the whole lot of us got escorted out. fortunately we had already eaten. the place was packed and a rotary meeting going on in the banquet room. it was a humbling adventure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


your stories are truly classic and get better everytime :D :lol: :D :lol:



kantucky
JV Team
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:52 am

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by kantucky » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:11 pm

I am cautiously deliriously ecstatically excited with what I'm seeing happening with Ironton's football program. These young men are not only loaded with talent, they've probably worked harder than any Fighting Tiger team has in years to prepare themselves for this season. Thank you boys! We appreciate that and you!

Then the coaches. It's also exciting to see a coach like Coach Pendleton who's totally sold out to them Tigers! I've no doubt he's wanting to put the best product on the field that he can. I also appreciate his and his staff's hard work. Thank you!

Who can't help but love them Tigers?!


BEEP BEEP BABY! HERE COMES A FIGHTING TIGER!!

BigBlueNation
S
Posts: 1671
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 am
Location: Scioto County

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:20 pm

countywide35 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am
speaking of some local joints for the tiger fans heading N on 93....rowdy's smokehouse you cant go wrong before a football game.....great tailgating atmosphere with great meats to choose from with a baked potato fit for a king.....stockroom 601 (next to the old ponderosa building) you will find great burgers wings etc....arch n eddies is a nice sit down meal with some great tasty food....fries with garlic parmesan on them are mouth watering and filling....the Corner Pub you can get the local favorite of a Jackson County Veal...…of course there's all the food chains of Pizza Hut, KFC and so forth...….if ya want a good samich to head back down the road and eat in the car order a hot ham n cheese sub from Gillespie's across from Wal-Mart heading south on 93 out of town...…delicious...….and make sure you a grab an ice cold can of Ski pop to wash it all down.....look forward to seeing the Ironton faithful in town
My pick would be Arch & Eddie's and then down the street to Michael's for a bubble.
I may have just talked myself in to going now.lol



Post Reply

Return to “Football”