2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

say what. that's awesome. that'll likely keep him from seeking out another high school job. many thought he'd head to Portsmouth west when that opened up. I think the guy is a goldmine myself after meeting him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just out of curiosity does any body know what he majored in at Michigan state. I know he is a business owner.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm hearing coach trevon Pendleton is now the new athletic director at ironton high.

Spike
Riding the Bench

Post by Spike »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:54 pm I'm hearing coach trevon Pendleton is now the new athletic director at ironton high.
Yelp

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is awesome.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

is mark lafon still the basketball coach. the person he replaced as ad.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 am is mark lafon still the basketball coach. the person he replaced as ad.
They hired a new basketball coach about a month ago.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ironic twist of fate. apparently at 1st, they chose not to take Pendleton 2 times. I was told lafon didn't want to hire him. I have nothing against mark, I like the guy a lot. he has always been good to me and my family. then they finally got it right and hired Pendleton. now Pendleton replaces him as ad. and now ironton has a new basketball coach as well. you just never know sometimes. who is the new basketball coach. and I wish mark lafon all the best in the world wherever he may go.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

So, I've heard a few things about Irontons football program and that they have been reported for recruitment. Any truth to this? Sources say that Pendleton's brother was seen at a few kids houses. One from Russell and they reported it to the OHSAA and another from South Point and they reported it as well.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 am So, I've heard a few things about Irontons football program and that they have been reported for recruitment. Any truth to this? Sources say that Pendleton's brother was seen at a few kids houses. One from Russell and they reported it to the OHSAA and another from South Point and they reported it as well.
Did the spy have a recording device in his sleeve ?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:17 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 am So, I've heard a few things about Irontons football program and that they have been reported for recruitment. Any truth to this? Sources say that Pendleton's brother was seen at a few kids houses. One from Russell and they reported it to the OHSAA and another from South Point and they reported it as well.
Oh Poo......... come one now.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Heatin up

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:30 am
Poo Bear wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:17 am
Oh Poo......... come one now.
Fair question

State champ 72
Waterboy

Post by State champ 72 »

I think if the tigers were going after anyone it would have been Parker. Seems Burg has him already. Lol.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Fake news, get a new source lol.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Hey jolly,who are they?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I’ve heard rumors too but that doesn’t mean anything. The kid from west that came is the only one that would raise an eyebrow especially since West isn’t scrimmaging ironton anymore

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

wobycat wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 pm I’ve heard rumors too but that doesn’t mean anything. The kid from west that came is the only one that would raise an eyebrow especially since West isn’t scrimmaging ironton anymore
The west kid that went to Burg or Ironton ?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:22 pm
wobycat wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 pm I’ve heard rumors too but that doesn’t mean anything. The kid from west that came is the only one that would raise an eyebrow especially since West isn’t scrimmaging ironton anymore
West kid went to ironton this year. Was a sophomore last year. I think. Not 100% sure.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Pretty sure Poo he went to I-Town when Penedelton was hired.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”