LAST YEAR DIV 5 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

callie15
Varsity

LAST YEAR DIV 5 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by callie15 »

Just revisited last years Burg championship game on you tube , if your not ready for this years tournament watch the last 15 minutes of that game you will be ready!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: LAST YEAR DIV 5 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by Mad-Dogg »

callie15 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm Just revisited last years Burg championship game on you tube , if your not ready for this years tournament watch the last 15 minutes of that game you will be ready!
I can’t tell u how many times I’ve watched the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter and ot. I still can’t get the catch by bryson out of my head. That and the 4th quarter td by makya. But of course the tim tebow play was bad ass. I looked at a buddy of mine right before the eastwood player fumbled and said we are either winning 21-20 or losing 22-21 b/c there was no way we were keeping jaden out of the end zone and they def were not gonna kick the pat

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Re: LAST YEAR DIV 5 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Best high school game I have ever been too! When EASTWOOD scored with a minute something to go darn I thought it was over I thought for sure burg was going to lose 14 to 7. Then burg took the kickoff and drove straight down the field and scored! Imagine the pressure the jalen Miller was feeling when he went to kick that extra point! Wow that was exciting and unbelievable all in one ! Then in ot burg scored on the Tebow play. WOW! Just an amazing game from a team that would never give up they fought tooth and nail for that title! And the community support was amazing

Return to “Football”