Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by SportsFan101 »

Not 100%, looked at their roster online and looks like he pulled a Howie Caldwell special and took off about 3 inches and 40 pounds on everyone so it’s hard to tell. Remember them being big last year.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

SportsFan101 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm Not 100%, looked at their roster online and looks like he pulled a Howie Caldwell special and took off about 3 inches and 40 pounds on everyone so it’s hard to tell. Remember them being big last year.
I understand lol I feel that is coaches everywhere. I remember my coach put me down as shorter and heavier than I actually was. Didn't know which one to be excited about lol

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:30 pm Any chance the weather could play a part in this game? I know the game is on turf but slippery conditions still arise on turf fields.
high 41, low 31, partly cloudy, weather will not be a factor

Its all in the hips
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

44 hours to kickoff

Its all in the hips
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

32 hours

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

lol

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Happy Friday to Lucas. Hope all the film and reports helped.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:11 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:52 pm
now you compare lucas to marion local because LCC scored more against marion local then Lucas thats funny you should be on HBO.
It's a fact.
I've liked the Cubs all yr. & early on thought they would win this matchup, especially after beating LCC, but I've changed my mind. I just don't have a good felling about the Cubs in this one & I just don't think they can do it. They're facing a lot of firepower on Sat. Trimble has STUDS on both sides of the ball. Just my thoughts.
2018 All District:
Offensive Player of the Year: #10 Conner Wright, Trimble
Defensive Player of the Year: #42 Sawyer Koons, Trimble
Co-Coach of the Year: Phil Faires, Trimble
I'm changing my stance on this game, I gotta go with my gut and take the Cubs. Earlier this week i kept trying to convince myself that the Cubs couldn't hang with the Mighty Tomcats but after thinking about it all week long, deep down I still find myself rooting for the Cubs. I know how powerful the Tomcats can be but I just think this is the year for Lucas and I can't shake that feeling. Maybe I'll be wrong but I'm climb back aboard the Lucas bandwagon. I've followed this team all season and these kids have some grit! Make them an underdog, I really don't think it matters to them. They believe and that's all that counts. None of what anybody on here says means anything, it's up to the kids that put on the Orange and Black. I've been supporting them all season and i have to support them now. Go Cubs. I'll be listening.

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

MillSt wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 pm

It's a fact.
I've liked the Cubs all yr. & early on thought they would win this matchup, especially after beating LCC, but I've changed my mind. I just don't have a good felling about the Cubs in this one & I just don't think they can do it. They're facing a lot of firepower on Sat. Trimble has STUDS on both sides of the ball. Just my thoughts.
2018 All District:
I'm changing my stance on this game, I gotta go with my gut and take the Cubs. Earlier this week i kept trying to convince myself that the Cubs couldn't hang with the Mighty Tomcats but after thinking about it all week long, deep down I still find myself rooting for the Cubs. I know how powerful the Tomcats can be but I just think this is the year for Lucas and I can't shake that feeling. Maybe I'll be wrong but I'm climb back aboard the Lucas bandwagon. I've followed this team all season and these kids have some grit! Make them an underdog, I really don't think it matters to them. They believe and that's all that counts. None of what anybody on here says means anything, it's up to the kids that put on the Orange and Black. I've been supporting them all season and i have to support them now. Go Cubs. I'll be listening.
Now you're talking. And not just win, it's going to be a Cubs route. Trimble is banking on winning last year and having everyone back. The Cubs are banking on letting that game a year ago slip away, and working throughout that year to get better. So I say, Cubs Win! Cubs Win!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

CubsWin! wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 pm

2018 All District:
Now you're talking. And not just win, it's going to be a Cubs route. Trimble is banking on winning last year and having everyone back. The Cubs are banking on letting that game a year ago slip away, and working throughout that year to get better. So I say, Cubs Win! Cubs Win!
sounds like it's going to be bad on the poor tomcats

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I’ve been harder on Lucas than necessary, and I admit that’s wrong.

A key to the game: Trimble may need to get a couple scores in the first half. They’ve only scored one TD in the first half so far these playoffs. Can’t afford to get down at half.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

k just watch the lucas waterford game waterford could have scored 21 points and probably should have they moved the ball all over them.so now I'm inclined to think trimble wins this game by three scores after watching lucas play waterford.i just don't see Luca stopping trimble and I don't see lucas scoring to much on trimble.may be wrong but I dont think so trimble way faster and way more athletic.good luck cats hope for a injury free win I will be back next week to talk about trimble's week 14 game.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

CubsWin! wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 pm

2018 All District:
Going to say it one time and one time only so sick of how hard Lucas has worked don't you think that Trimble hasn't worked or just sitting around the lot drinking beer with mom and dad you at so full of it.Tomcasts roll

:roll: cats :roll:
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

this time tomorrow everybody will know who the regional champ is and somebody can get ready for basketball and some can keep on posting on here good luck to everybody :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Can't wait until next week when all the "Warren JFK posters" find this board.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Will be a tough, hard fought game on both sides, and will go down to the end. I think there's more than one fan on here looking at this game thru hometown eyes & that's what makes it fun. Hold on to ur passion. The 2 schools will sort this out for us on the field.
As far as this forum, tell me who u have winning. One final decision. Do you have Lucas or Trimble?

I got Lucas

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

I got trimble

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

trimble take that to the bank

Happy McGavin