Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

dilligaf
S

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by dilligaf »

Should be a close game
Last edited by dilligaf on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah I don't see your cubbies scoring 20 I'm looking for a one score game again don't know wich way though

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

dilligaf wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:31 pm Yeah I don't see your cubbies scoring 20 I'm looking for a one score game don't know wich way though

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Site announced at Hamilton Township

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Should be a close game.
Pulling for the tomcats to represent the TVC

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

CubsWin! wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:24 pm While I expect this to be a great game I really can’t see anything other than victory for us. We have been on a mission since last years game. From what our scouts are telling us Trimble is even more one dimensional this year

Trimble 7
Our cubbies 20
Scouts???? hahaha :lol: I know you're full of crap now. No way you're from Lucas if your speaking this nonsense.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

MillSt wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm
CubsWin! wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:24 pm While I expect this to be a great game I really can’t see anything other than victory for us. We have been on a mission since last years game. From what our scouts are telling us Trimble is even more one dimensional this year

Trimble 7
Our cubbies 20
Scouts???? hahaha :lol: I know you're full of crap now. No way you're from Lucas if your speaking this nonsense.
Dude is trolling. Don't give him the attention he wants. Lol. He's crazy.

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

For newcomers, here is Zunardo's handy-dandy guide to traveling to Hamilton Township, southern end of Franklin county, just below the I-270 outerbelt:

From Trimble, coming from US 33:
After reaching the I-270 outerbelt, exit south to Cincinnati
go past the Alum Creek Dr exit, and continue to to next exit, US 23 south
exit #52, take US 23 (S. High) going south for 0.9 miles
turn left at light onto Rathmell, and drive 1.7 miles.
High school parking lot will be on your right.

Difference between this and Siri/GPS - Alum Creek Drive exit to Rathmell is filled with several turns and a couple of roundabouts. Can be tricky, especially as it gets dark. Continuing to US 23 keeps it simpler and easier to find your way

From Lucas, coming from I-71:
When you reach I-270 - take exit #119A toward Wheeling
go past the Alum Creek Dr exit, and continue to to next exit
exit #52, take US 23 (S. High) going south for 0.9 miles
turn left at light onto Rathmell, and drive 1.7 miles.
High school parking lot will be on your right.

Difference between this and your phone GPS: I-71 in southern half of Columbus is miserable with construction and closed lanes, take 270 to avoid (see above for reason to take the US 23 exit from I-270)

We have concession stands on both visitors side and home side.

For pre-game food options, there are several familiar to-go choices on US 23 going north from I-270 a mile or more. Also a Greek place and a Ponderosa, along with a Chinese buffet and Mexican restaurant. Sadly, the Ohio Deli is just a memory.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Game is at Hamilton Twp

Live Like A Champion!
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:53 am Wow, this should be a dandy, Trimble coming into this game having pitched 6 straight shutouts and 9 total for the year in 12 games that is SERIOUS defensive play. Lucas comes in having played some good defense in it's own right so I look for this to be a low scoring affair. Both offenses have scored a lot of points this year, Lucas really dominated Waterford last night from the sounds of it. I can see this one going either way but I think I'm going to go with Lucas 13-7.
Mmmm Lucas dominated in the 2nd half after adjustments. Waterford drove and scored and got the ball and drove down to the 20 and threw an interception. Got the ball and drove to the 9 and got back to back holdings and a dropped pass in the end zone.... Trimble will have opportunities

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I dont think anyone is giving hp the credit they deserve I think there just as good as lucas. waterford moved the ball and score on Lucas I'm thinking they dont have the defense hp has.so I'm taking Trimble by two scores

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:42 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:53 am Wow, this should be a dandy, Trimble coming into this game having pitched 6 straight shutouts and 9 total for the year in 12 games that is SERIOUS defensive play. Lucas comes in having played some good defense in it's own right so I look for this to be a low scoring affair. Both offenses have scored a lot of points this year, Lucas really dominated Waterford last night from the sounds of it. I can see this one going either way but I think I'm going to go with Lucas 13-7.
Mmmm Lucas dominated in the 2nd half after adjustments. Waterford drove and scored and got the ball and drove down to the 20 and threw an interception. Got the ball and drove to the 9 and got back to back holdings and a dropped pass in the end zone.... Trimble will have opportunities
LOL, ok so score was 21-6 at half, 33-6 start of the 4th and if the persons stats were correct Lucas had 300+ rushing yards after 3 quarters. Waterford hit a 45 yard pass against the JV. Not sure what you call it, guess you see things half full, I see a butt kicking. You play 4 quarters, now if they scored couple fluke plays at the end to make it look worse then maybe. Given that it was 33-6 going into the 4th, yeah Lucas dominated the game.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Go Trimble!

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

I look for this to be a low scoring game . Both sides have great lines going to be hard for either team to move the ball constently , pulling for Trimble hope it doesn’t come down to the kicking game

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

First off, I want Trimble to win. At this stage of the year,there are no more easy games ahead. I think the team that plays the cleanest, mistake free game will probably walk away with the victory.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Prep definitely not given the respect they deserve. Especially with #5 returning for them after being injured week 1. Their best offensive player by far, top 3 player on defense, they were FAST at all 11 positions. Look for this week to be much different matchup but similar game. Team with fewest mistakes and least turnovers should prevail.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

No doubt Lucas has improved since last season, but Trimble has too- clearly. Should be a good ole good one. Quick game, few passes, big hits.

Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

I am betting we have basketball practice monday

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Cubs 20, Cats 13
Last edited by pkrplyr on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Lucas still have #44 healthy?

Return to “Football”